• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

So lynch candidates are:

LittleBeary
MrKisstoefur
MissNoodle
Dolby
2aa49f7f72944878205621fa2a83731e.jpg

But in all seriousness, we need to talk. If we keep talking, someone is bound to mess up.

Well, I'm about to take a 3 hour drive irl so hopefully by then everyone else will have talked a little bit and I'll be able to hop in.

day 1 is always the most awkward

Last edited:
Ashtot confirmed Fool.

Anyways, after being on the same Scum Team as Dolby during Tom's game, I have gained much respect for him - He's certainly not as inactive as he makes it out to be, and he's a very sharp individual. And with that, I've grown to realize that lynching him on Day 1 is actually rather foolish. Yes, it's very difficult to figure out if he's good or evil, that cannot be denied - But if he's on the Town team, he adds tons of value for us. He can figure out most people's roles quite accurately just by the way they behave.

Ashtot confirmed Fool.

Anyways, after being on the same Scum Team as Dolby during Tom's game, I have gained much respect for him - He's certainly not as inactive as he makes it out to be, and he's a very sharp individual. And with that, I've grown to realize that lynching him on Day 1 is actually rather foolish. Yes, it's very difficult to figure out if he's good or evil, that cannot be denied - But if he's on the Town team, he adds tons of value for us. He can figure out most people's roles quite accurately just by the way they behave.

But when he's been town he hasn't been that great of a help

Atleast that I can remember

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is a weird role. I don't know exactly what to do but I guess I'll role claim as the chickie. Guess I won't be around for long in this game :D

But when he's been town he hasn't been that great of a help

Atleast that I can remember

That is probably true, but it could be because he has not known who to trust with his information, and sometimes good cooperation between the town players is equally important as being able to read people's true roles and intentions. However, there are a few roles in this game (such as the Mason, among others) who would be perfect for Dolby. Until we know what role he is, I don't think we should go after him too hard. We're calling him out right now: Let's analyze his behaviour afterwards. If he plays in similar ways to last game, we lynch him.

If anyone has seen anything suspicious or had anything suspicious sent to them, please share with the class. Also, if anyone has any evidence to push forth, please do so. I highly doubt these however, as it is Day 1. But, you never know.

Look people, we only have 24 hour days so we will be needing to get our **** together. Ashtot's list is a good point to start off of. I would be willing to lynch anyone of those 4.
Sorry Superpenguin, I don't have much drama to cause right now.
[15:03] <Superpenguin> then go start some drama in mafia pls Cory

I'd like to know where Ash's list came from. I'm also okay with lynching them, but if it's a list of newbies there are some people I do have to question why he didn't include.

I'd honestly prefer to go for Kiss. He never contributes much, and when he does, he is joking a lot. I would also vote for the rest of them if someone started a bandwagon, but Kiss is who I want to lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to know where Ash's list came from. I'm also okay with lynching them, but if it's a list of newbies there are some people I do have to question why he didn't include.
It's not a list of newbies, it's a list of people who have been typical day 1 lynches/people who are annoying and dont contribute.

You're one to talk about joking, Purpl. But that said, you're right on the not contributing front for him. At least you post relatively often. He slid by til the end of Pleasure Cruise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thanks for clearing taht up, though Im confused as to why he difnt put you therr

You're one to talk about joking, Purpl. But that said, you're right on the not contributing front for him. At least you post relatively often. He slid by til the end of Pleasure Cruise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thanks for clearing taht up, though Im confused as to why he difnt put you therr
Recently I haven't been a typical day 1 lynch is why; at least that's what I'm assuming.

Look people, we only have 24 hour days so we will be needing to get our **** together. Ashtot's list is a good point to start off of. I would be willing to lynch anyone of those 4.
Sorry Superpenguin, I don't have much drama to cause right now.
[15:03] <Superpenguin> then go start some drama in mafia pls Cory
We have 34 hours not 24 hours for day 1.

Well thats true

I'd honestly prefer to go for Kiss. He never contributes much, and when he does, he is joking a lot. I would also vote for the rest of them if someone started a bandwagon, but Kiss is who I want to lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not a list of newbies, it's a list of people who have been typical day 1 lynches/people who are annoying and dont contribute.

You're one to talk about joking, asshat. Not to mention you don't bring anything worthwhile to the table either. Most of the information you use is just rehashed with a little bit of your horrible flair added to it. At least in Pleasure Cruise I was in the top 6 posters. Also in Supernatural I helped in some part lynch Kaiaa who was godfather at the time AND I was second in command with Jer in Tina's mafia where I was telling Her who YOU should check. Just because I don't post a lot in the thread doesn't mean I'm not working my ass off in PMs or through the IRC.

Back