• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

If the Penguin cant die during the night, does anyone else think he should come forward?

So then, why don't you post all the conflicting claims? If it's a blue claim, don't post it, naturally.

I'm not scum though?

So, doesn't that narrow our scum suspects down to Sataric, Prin and Okasan, since they all claimed Mason, Feloreena is dead and Ashtot is the fool(unless I missed something).

So, doesn't that narrow our scum suspects down to Sataric, Prin and Okasan, since they all claimed Mason, Feloreena is dead and Ashtot is the fool(unless I missed something).

No. Where have people gotten the idea that Okasan and Prin even claimed masons???

No! I did not claim mason at all. I claimed a town role and was one of the first people to claim to Natty.
If it would help, I can claim on thread before we vulture Floreena.

Purpl, you need to start reading the thread from the beginning again because you're completely off the mark currently.

~@ Oath - The reason we're not posting all of the conflicting claims openly right away is because the Scum would then know that their conflicting counterpart is the role that they claim. For example, if you claimed to be the Pigeon, then you'd know who the real pigeon was if they'd be the one conflicting your claim. Makes sense to me. However, if Natty decided the reward of everyone being on the same page is substantial enough then she might forward it later I suppose - Until then, just trust her and the people she confided in.

No, there is several other conflicting claims on the list as well. Natty has done a very solid job. I will let her decide if it is wise to forward them all at once or not - She's the one that put in all the work and effort to make this come together, so I'll trust her to make the right decision. Trust that these conflicting claims have been forwarded to some of the people who can be trusted, though. Don't worry Oath, I know you're probably scum. *Winks*

I'll post them now.

Oath2Order vs Alice. They both claim to be the Pigeon.

Animedan vs Alise. They both claim to be the Chickadee.

I think it's safe to assume that there's 2 scum out of these 4 names. The bat has claimed to me, so that rules the possibility that it's the bat that could be lying. Same with the Ostrich, and Ash is basically confirmed fool. so yeah

Purpl, you need to start reading the thread from the beginning again because you're completely off the mark currently.

~@ Oath - The reason we're not posting all of the conflicting claims openly right away is because the Scum would then know that their conflicting counterpart is the role that they claim. For example, if you claimed to be the Pigeon, then you'd know who the real pigeon was if they'd be the one conflicting your claim. Makes sense to me. However, if Natty decided the reward of everyone being on the same page is substantial enough then she might forward it later I suppose - Until then, just trust her and the people she confided in.

I'm starting to see why people don't like the way you post. You're annoying.

I'm starting to see why people don't like the way you post. You're annoying.

And you always get very angry when you realize you've been caught in a lie and is likely going end up paying for it with your life - You do this almost every single game and it's perhaps your greatest "tell". Perhaps I am annoying you on purpose. Did you not consider that?

And you always get very angry when you realize you've been caught in a lie and is likely going end up paying for it with your life - You do this almost every single game and it's perhaps your greatest "tell". Perhaps I am annoying you on purpose. Did you not consider that?

Really? I got angry in Pleasure Cruise mafia when I was a blue, not caught in any lies there. I'm sorry, but you don't know what my game style is like.

Do you know what games I've been scum in? Mafia 3 and Mafia 5. I haven't been scum since then, unless you count Prin's cancelled game that was supposed to be Mini Mafia 5. The last time I was scum was before you were even on this site.

Really? I got angry in Pleasure Cruise mafia when I was a blue, not caught in any lies there. I'm sorry, but you don't know what my game style is like.

Do you know what games I've been scum in? Mafia 3 and Mafia 5. I haven't been scum since then, unless you count Prin's cancelled game that was supposed to be Mini Mafia 5. The last time I was scum was before you were even on this site.

Depends on what you define as scum - The first game we played together, you were one of the Four Horsemen which was essentially a third party team with similar goals and objectives as Mafia normally has. Anyways, the Pigeon is a GREEN role and you do play very differently when you're green and when you're blue, normally. That's why I am so suspicious of you. Alice could be the one lying and you could be completely legit, but trading you two one-for-one would still be a good idea in such a case, don't you think? Only one of you could be telling the truth..

Depends on what you define as scum - The first game we played together, you were one of the Four Horsemen which was essentially a third party team with similar goals and objectives as Mafia normally has. Anyways, the Pigeon is a GREEN role and you do play very differently when you're green and when you're blue, normally. That's why I am so suspicious of you. Alice could be the one lying and you could be completely legit, but trading you two one-for-one would still be a good idea in such a case, don't you think? Only one of you could be telling the truth..

I was one of the Four Horsemen and threw myself out to town as an active player in leading Dolby's lynch that game.

Can you do me a favor and remind me what games you've played in?

I was one of the Four Horsemen and threw myself out to town as an active player in leading Dolby's lynch that game.

Can you do me a favor and remind me what games you've played in?

Basically we know that either you or Alice is scum. There really isn't much hiding either of you can do. lol

Basically we know that either you or Alice is scum. There really isn't much hiding either of you can do. lol

That's exactly the point I am trying to make. Thanks. I'm not good with words. And I personally find Oath more suspicious than Alice, but I could definitely be wrong there. I have done some very tragic miss-lynches in the past - I'm not denying that. Still, trading one town for one Mafia when we outnumber them so severely seems pretty good to me..

Well since I've done the research myself since you don't want to do it.

You've been in Mafia IX Apocalypse as a Baker when I was a Horseman. I addressed my playstyle previously.
In Mafia X Honno-Ji, you were not scum, and I was townie converted to cultist. I was quiet and inactive.
In Mini Mafia VII Bioshock, you were a townie and I was a Doctor. A very active doctor, if I do say so myself.

You and I have played three games together, each game you were town, and I was only anti-town in one of those games.

Furthermore, I have never been a lynch candidate as scum. In Mafia 3, I was suicide-bombed by Dolby when he was lynched (Suicide Bomber was a town role that game). In Mafia 5, I was shot by a Vigilante. Never considered for lynch in either of those games.

You have no idea what my playstyle is like as scum, Sataric, and I do so wish you'd stop pretending like you're this big professional player who knows exactly what they're talking about when they're hunting (and in the case of FOSing me, mis-hunting) scum.

Well before we vulture Floreena, I'm going to go ahead and claim on the thread:

ALE-TOR-Logo-Old01.png

That's exactly the point I am trying to make. Thanks. I'm not good with words. And I personally find Oath more suspicious than Alice, but I could definitely be wrong there. I have done some very tragic miss-lynches in the past - I'm not denying that. Still, trading one town for one Mafia when we outnumber them so severely seems pretty good to me..

I made my claim publicly pretty early this game because I knew I'd be a bit bored being a townie. Basically a pawn for the ostrich. I am the pigeon. I mean there's not much I can to defend myself other than give you my word that I'll flip town.

Well since I've done the research myself since you don't want to do it.

You've been in Mafia IX Apocalypse as a Baker when I was a Horseman. I addressed my playstyle previously.
In Mafia X Honno-Ji, you were not scum, and I was townie converted to cultist. I was quiet and inactive.
In Mini Mafia VII Bioshock, you were a townie and I was a Doctor. A very active doctor, if I do say so myself.

You and I have played three games together, each game you were town, and I was only anti-town in one of those games.

Furthermore, I have never been a lynch candidate as scum. In Mafia 3, I was suicide-bombed by Dolby when he was lynched (Suicide Bomber was a town role that game). In Mafia 5, I was shot by a Vigilante. Never considered for lynch in either of those games.

You have no idea what my playstyle is like as scum, Sataric, and I do so wish you'd stop pretending like you're this big professional player who knows exactly what they're talking about when they're hunting (and in the case of FOSing me, mis-hunting) scum.

Do you have anything to say about the role claim conflicts?

Back