• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

if the parrot changes your role, are you informed of it?? I'm getting confused now. Too many unfamiliar roles I think.

We will know she if mafia if one person dies tonight.

Everyone is freaking out when we clearly caught scum, and worst case scenario, vulture, and then kill Okasan. They only have 3 people and 2 KP and it's only night 1 so just chill out.

if the parrot changes your role, are you informed of it?? I'm getting confused now. Too many unfamiliar roles I think.

No, you are not informed when a framer changes your role. It would probably be stated if you were.

If the Mockingbird is killed during the Night, will another player also die?

Welp, this is a conundrum. As every action that hits the Mockingbird is reflected on another player, it WOULD make sense. This could lead to us believing that there are more mafia then there actually are in the game. Kind of like an illusion.

Also, would inspecting the Mockingbird also inspect another random player? And the Mockingbird would be informed of their alignment?

Here is a needed update on current events:

Before Feloreena died, she claimed a DIFFERENT role, and said that she had not forwarded her true rule to Natty the first time because she was not completely sure that Natty could truly be trusted. Obviously this sounds incredibly shady, but it is important for me to forward this nonetheless, because if Mafia KP remains at two then Feloreena was not scum after all, and we would need to take a look at the two people with the conflicting claims. The first one is CookingOkasan which we all already know, but the second one that has not been mentioned earlier is Prin. Mentioning this out loud is unfortunate but sadly necessary. Of course, Mafia could pretend that Feloreena was scum by only making one kill per night, but that would be incredibly counterproductive and would help Town more than it would help them in the long run.

That being said, I want point out yet again that Ashtot claimed Mason even though he was lying about it, making him confirmed Fool or Mafia. Most likely the first mentioned. Do not forget this.

Finally, Natty will die by default once the night is over if her Chickie claim is legit, which I think it is. Before that happens it's very important that she passes on as much information as possible to the people she can trust, and forward any information that can be made public in the thread. I have already been told certain bits of information that I have not yet shared, and so has a few other people. If I get targeted and killed tonight, the most important information will live on, so do not worry.

If the Vulture could contact me (or any of the other people Natty will PM you are fully trusted - It doesn't matter!) as soon as you get the report back from checking Feloreena's body, that would be most helpful. We can then clear either CookingOkasan or Prin's name of any association with scum. And remember that if Feloreena turns out to be innocent (which is unlikely), one of the two are scum - NOT both. Thanks.

Here is a needed update on current events:

Before Feloreena died, she claimed a DIFFERENT role, and said that she had not forwarded her true rule to Natty the first time because she was not completely sure that Natty could truly be trusted. Obviously this sounds incredibly shady, but it is important for me to forward this nonetheless, because if Mafia KP remains at two then Feloreena was not scum after all, and we would need to take a look at the two people with the conflicting claims. The first one is CookingOkasan which we all already know, but the second one that has not been mentioned earlier is Prin. Mentioning this out loud is unfortunate but sadly necessary. Of course, Mafia could pretend that Feloreena was scum by only making one kill per night, but that would be incredibly counterproductive and would help Town more than it would help them in the long run.

That being said, I want point out yet again that Ashtot claimed Mason even though he was lying about it, making him confirmed Fool or Mafia. Most likely the first mentioned. Do not forget this.

Finally, Natty will die by default once the night is over if her Chickie claim is legit, which I think it is. Before that happens it's very important that she passes on as much information as possible to the people she can trust, and forward any information that can be made public in the thread. I have already been told certain bits of information that I have not yet shared, and so has a few other people. If I get targeted and killed tonight, the most important information will live on, so do not worry.

If the Vulture could contact me (or any of the other people Natty will PM you are fully trusted - It doesn't matter!) as soon as you get the report back from checking Feloreena's body, that would be most helpful. We can then clear either CookingOkasan or Prin's name of any association with scum. And remember that if Feloreena turns out to be innocent (which is unlikely), one of the two are scum - NOT both. Thanks.

Wait, so when did Feloreena say that? What post #? If she stated that she purposefully claimed a role that wasn't hers (a townie role, my role) then why exactly am I still on the suspect list? If however Feloreena was scum (the parrot) then she's just going to come back as town to the Vulture anyway. Do we have more information on Prin's conflicting role claim?

Wait, so when did Feloreena say that? What post #? If she stated that she purposefully claimed a role that wasn't hers (a townie role, my role) then why exactly am I still on the suspect list? If however Feloreena was scum (the parrot) then she's just going to come back as town to the Vulture anyway. Do we have more information on Prin's conflicting role claim?

She said it to me in private so there's no post number to refer to. If she's scum it's a good tactic to use in order to throw us off. You're still a suspect because she made two different claims - It's impossible to tell if any of them were legit at this point. You conflict with one of them, and Prin with the other one. Once the Vulture has checked her, we'll know for sure - If she comes up as YOUR role, then Prin is legit. If she comes up as Prin's role, then you're legit. Either way, she could still be the parrot, so we must watch the Mafia KP carefully.

The worst part is that I had to utter Prin's name openly which is likely a definite mistake - But it is important that I forward this secondary counter claim just on the odd chance that Feloreena was Town, and I end up dead tonight. Else Prin might be scum and walk away free. The scum can likely figure out his role now, so it's up to him if he wants to come forward with it openly or not.

Wait, so you all claimed Flamingo/Mason, right? Why don't we just have them tell us who their partners were? CookingOkasan, was your partner Prin? Because that would make this a whole hell of a lot easier.

Wait, so you all claimed Flamingo/Mason, right? Why don't we just have them tell us who their partners were? CookingOkasan, was your partner Prin? Because that would make this a whole hell of a lot easier.

No, that's not accurate - You must have missed something. I am the Mason. I have a partner, obviously. I don't want to tell you who that is, because there's no need to, but it is neither Okasan nor Prin. Of course, Natty knows who it is, as do the other people who got trusted with the role list / conflicting claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the person who falsely claimed to be a Mason was not Feloreena - It was Ashtot. I mentioned this in my earlier post!

So, were the only conflicting claims whatever Okasan had and the Mason ones?

No, there is several other conflicting claims on the list as well. Natty has done a very solid job. I will let her decide if it is wise to forward them all at once or not - She's the one that put in all the work and effort to make this come together, so I'll trust her to make the right decision. Trust that these conflicting claims have been forwarded to some of the people who can be trusted, though. Don't worry Oath, I know you're probably scum. *Winks*

Back