• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

I'm sorry, but now with the clarification, how do you know we didn't get the parrot?

Does in death the parrot show their mafia alignment, or the alignment that's their chosen role is?
Because she cannot be the parrot if she is town aligned..which the Night post said.

I'm gonna be heading back to my sisters house with her which is about a 1:30 minute drive, so I'm not sure if I'll be around for the next several hours. I may list them now. Oh, and nevermind 9, it's 7 people that haven't claimed. Dunno where I got 9 lol

Players that haven't claimed: Alise, Oath2Order, Animedan, Feloreena, LittleBeary, Blu Rose and Jer.

Oath said he wasn't gonna be around for the next day so I understand why he hasn't claimed - everyone else, I don't know why they haven't.
Well then. You can forget me I don't care

Ok
I'm sorry I wasnt online, I was helping my friend's grandma move to an apartment. I'm brain dead and have no idea what is going on. I sent my role to Natty, so yeah.

Am I the only one who reads?

I didn't see that. :L

So we won't find out until the end of the game if we got the parrot or not then... Since the parrot even appears town aligned in death.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's just cupcakes and rainbows

So we won't find out until the end of the game if we got the parrot or not then... Since the parrot even appears town aligned in death.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean tonight. We should be able to find out tonight, depending on how many people die.

And they can change someone else's role according to Superpenguin's clarification. Yeah that's OP lel.

I'm going to go ahead and do all the things on my birdie bucket list. get a ton of tattoos, chat up that bird honey I've been too nervous to, shave my head, fly as high as I possibly can, etc etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU SOMEONE FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION
Anyways, I REEEAAALLYYY need to reread the main post. .-.

Anyways, I think that Natty should put contradictions and suspicions in her will ( If thee are wills in this game? ) and/or pass on the list of roles to someone trustworthy. :3 Because she's gonna die. T_T

THANK YOU SOMEONE FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION
Anyways, I REEEAAALLYYY need to reread the main post. .-.

Anyways, I think that Natty should put contradictions and suspicions in her will ( If thee are wills in this game? ) and/or pass on the list of roles to someone trustworthy. :3 Because she's gonna die. T_T

There aren't any wills.

And they can change someone else's role according to Superpenguin's clarification. Yeah that's OP lel.

I'm going to go ahead and do all the things on my birdie bucket list. get a ton of tattoos, chat up that bird honey I've been too nervous to, shave my head, fly as high as I possibly can, etc etc.

Are you like admitting to something?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. We have the vulture get us their role.

There aren't any wills.

I'm only admitting that the likelihood of Floreena using the second half of her ability to declare me scum is preeeetty high (although it probably would be advantageous of her to use it on someone else and just assume that since she turned townie that you guys would instantly peck me.........)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. We have the vulture get us their role.

According to the last line of the role description, the parrot chooses which role to show as to the vulture.

There aren't any wills.

I'm pretty sure he thinks he's gonna die, because he was almost certain she was mafia. We still don't know if she's mafia or not...so he's panicking over nothing.

Did you PM Natty, Jer? It only takes like, 5 seconds.

I'm heading to watch Netflix after this, also sadly, we didn't get scum! :( Or is she really the Parrot? I'm pretty tired right now so..

Back