• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

I am not convinced he is scum but I'm okay for lynching him I suppose. I've apparently not accomplished much this game so I don't think I can argue with you at this point

1. why r u ok for lynching him then, u suppose?
2. ur use of 'apparently' implies u disagree that u have not accomplished much

- - - Post Merge - - -

lemme put it another way, if ur not convinced he is scum, who are u convinced is scum?

Interesting.

i think we found some scum here. interesting that he continues to push the idea to look at ryans votelist despite my post where i say its a bad idea. note how vague he is being, he points in the direction but all he says is hes "sure there is a lot we can find". he's "sure they have some explaining to do"

I don't see why this is a bad idea to be honest. Clearly, something is up when it comes to Ryan's lynch and the people that voted for him. Obviously, I have not had the time to look into the list and the potential of scum there. Be it as it may, I think that is a direction we should head as town if we are going to find scum.

is it coincidence that our confirmed scummie bellgreen was NOT on ryans votelist? along with axeler himself?

I did not think that Ryan was scum, so I didn't vote for him. How does that confirm that I am scum?

also of note, was reading crystals filter to figure out why she was killed. in true third party fashion she doesnt stand out and point any fingers, except for one post

putting my vote on axeler.

I don't see how this comment about Crystal's post confirms that I am scum. Please clarify.

some more to add to the axeler train

super scummy post. u can answer ur question urself by reading through the thread and seeing if there are other theories around. this is really just to make u look innocent when ryan inevitably flips town.

I wanted to know where everyone was. People like to say that they have posted stuff and their reasoning and even do, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I know where they are in that moment. It was a moment of clarification on my part. I didn't know that could be taken scummy. You really think I would be making sure of who the town was voting for and all of that if I was scum. If I were scum, I would just go along with the flow of things and not ask these types of questions. A lot goes on in the main thread and I would imagine that the mafia QT is much more narrowed in focus. Does that make sense?

on top of that, posts like this that just distract and have nothing to do with the current game

I wanted to make sure that I was not assuming anything when using abbreviations. This game isn't about making assumptions so I didn't. (See below for more on this claim)

his analysis of bellgreen:

wat actually the **** is this post? ur "oddly" getting townie vibes from him? this is u subconsciously recognising how stupid that line is. oh but then u backtrack that ur not confident. and then ur on the fence about him. wtf. great fluff of an entire paragraph on ur scum buddy.

I did not know what to think of BG. He didn't post a lot and just didn't contribute to the town. I only go off of what people say and do, and for the most part, that is when they post. Everyone gets vibes from people, as I'm getting the same from you. And, why pick about my post now when I posted that a couple days ago? For the sake of the argument, maybe you should've done that when I posted it. Or is it just there for you now for the convince of trying to lynch me?

and ur constant excuses that ur a nub. i never buy excuses.

lynch this guy.

So its obvious, I'm nub. And, I really don't remind people that I am for the most part. It's a distraction. There have only been two instances where I have asked clarification about something in the game, and both were about abbreviations, terms commonly used by experienced players. I don't think that that justifies that I am scum. If I was scum, wouldn't I just ask my scummates what those terms were?

Voting for Cory. If you really are unlynchable, I'd like you to prove it.

HPRZxXJ.gif

but seriously trundle u dum.

and what lauren said summarized why we told the vig to shoot bellgreen

Interesting.

I don't see why this is a bad idea to be honest. Clearly, something is up when it comes to Ryan's lynch and the people that voted for him. Obviously, I have not had the time to look into the list and the potential of scum there. Be it as it may, I think that is a direction we should head as town if we are going to find scum.

not really, some lynches are just useless for information. there was no controversy to lynching ryan because of the reasons. he wasnt lynched because ppl thot he was scum, he was lynched because he was useless, he might have been scum, and there was no common consensus to lynch anybody else. its just the nature of his lynch. looking at the people who voted for him is of no help. to me it just read like u were trying to push town in the wrong direction. which led me to my next point

I did not think that Ryan was scum, so I didn't vote for him. How does that confirm that I am scum?

i could flip this around and say that u knew ryan wasnt scum, so u didnt vote for him. it doesnt confirm that ur scum, but combined with ur attempt to push town in the wrong direction (away from bellgreen), as well as urself, makes me pretty sure ur scum.

I don't see how this comment about Crystal's post confirms that I am scum. Please clarify.

it doesnt, i was just making a side remark about dolby, whom i also highlighted as scum

I wanted to know where everyone was. People like to say that they have posted stuff and their reasoning and even do, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I know where they are in that moment. It was a moment of clarification on my part. I didn't know that could be taken scummy. You really think I would be making sure of who the town was voting for and all of that if I was scum. If I were scum, I would just go along with the flow of things and not ask these types of questions. A lot goes on in the main thread and I would imagine that the mafia QT is much more narrowed in focus. Does that make sense?

common noob scum mistakes r to try too hard to blend in and appear pro-town. u had nothing to add in that post, u were simply sowing doubt in the eyes of town

I did not know what to think of BG. He didn't post a lot and just didn't contribute to the town. I only go off of what people say and do, and for the most part, that is when they post. Everyone gets vibes from people, as I'm getting the same from you. And, why pick about my post now when I posted that a couple days ago? For the sake of the argument, maybe you should've done that when I posted it. Or is it just there for you now for the convince of trying to lynch me?

nope sorry, ur still making no sense. how do u get vibes off someone who doesnt post a lot and doesnt contribute to town? vibes rnt some mystical force that nobody can explain, its subtle things u pick up from their behaviour nd their posting. if u cant actually point to anything to support ur vibes, then dont claim ur vibes, because its meaningless and its distracting i pick apart ur post now because im making a case against u. ur posts dont have an expiry date, the great thing about forum mafia is u can easily go back and read posts as u get more information.

So its obvious, I'm nub. And, I really don't remind people that I am for the most part. It's a distraction. There have only been two instances where I have asked clarification about something in the game, and both were about abbreviations, terms commonly used by experienced players. I don't think that that justifies that I am scum. If I was scum, wouldn't I just ask my scummates what those terms were?

dont use wifom arguments like that, it means nothing. y do u think i refused to answer sataric when he asked me that bull**** question about how i behaved as town and scum?

replies in red.

I don't have time to reply but I will later. A lot of this just sounds like nit picking stuff out of my posts.

u cant rely on catching scum through them making huge slipups or getting modkilled.

lets say in a hypothetical world that ur not getting lynched today. who would u want to lynch?

1. why r u ok for lynching him then, u suppose?
2. ur use of 'apparently' implies u disagree that u have not accomplished much

- - - Post Merge - - -

lemme put it another way, if ur not convinced he is scum, who are u convinced is scum?

Well I did want to mention (didn't have time in Chemistry earlier) that I was in contact with Sumemr who had actually claimed town Jack of All Trades at the time. She claimed Princess Cadence (Jack of All Trades). She asked me who she should kill and I told her Karla or Prin/rage (to both of which she refused). After her reply I asked who she'd shoot and there was no more response. I'm no longer suspicious of you, Karla, but what about Prin? Why refuse even when she's so inactive and hardly posts? If Axeler ends up being town, I suggest we go for Prin.

hey cory, ur vote is still on feloreena - why?

u need to stop the ****posting, this game u get complacent because ur in a circle with ashtot and lauren and ur pretty much confirmed town. last game u got complacent because u were a thief. cant wait to see just how useless u r when ur stuck up **** creek without a paddle in a game with no pms and where u cant just confirm urself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I did want to mention (didn't have time in Chemistry earlier) that I was in contact with Sumemr who had actually claimed town Jack of All Trades at the time. She claimed Princess Cadence (Jack of All Trades). She asked me who she should kill and I told her Karla or Prin/rage (to both of which she refused). After her reply I asked who she'd shoot and there was no more response. I'm no longer suspicious of you, Karla, but what about Prin? Why refuse even when she's so inactive and hardly posts? If Axeler ends up being town, I suggest we go for Prin.

and her reason for refusing to shoot me or prin? sounds to me like she just didnt want to shoot anybody, and that the two names u mentioned really dont mean anything

And obviously her claim was why I had thought she was town at the time. I assume she thought Karla was a distraction during Day 1 and scum team wanted to leave him in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She said she didn't think you were scum, Karla. Obviously, as I said, distraction. No comment from her on Prin at all. I know the names I mentioned don't mean anything right now. If we have a Detective maybe an inspection? I can't really get my thoughts together right now because I'm at school with a bunch of friends looking over my shoulder but I'll be on more this afternoon.

Who are you suggesting, then? Why just me and Karla?

All I'm saying is Sumemr refused to shoot either of you as the mafia jack, which was strange considering, if both of you were town, it would have been fine to shoot either of you now that we know she was mafia.

And obviously her claim was why I had thought she was town at the time. I assume she thought Karla was a distraction during Day 1 and scum team wanted to leave him in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She said she didn't think you were scum, Karla. Obviously, as I said, distraction. No comment from her on Prin at all. I know the names I mentioned don't mean anything right now. If we have a Detective maybe an inspection? I can't really get my thoughts together right now because I'm at school with a bunch of friends looking over my shoulder but I'll be on more this afternoon.

i will just remind u that ur vote is still on cory

- - - Post Merge - - -

All I'm saying is Sumemr refused to shoot either of you as the mafia jack, which was strange considering, if both of you were town, it would have been fine to shoot either of you now that we know she was mafia.

rite, except she wasnt mafia jack. she didnt want to shoot anybody, is what u led me to believe. u suggested two names, she said no, u asked for her input and she gave u none, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

scratch that, she was mafia jack

Didn't she kill a blue? She would have gone for the likely blue target. I'm not going to roleclaim until I'm on the block, and then I'll probably die because my role sounds like a mason.

Didn't she kill a blue? She would have gone for the likely blue target. I'm not going to roleclaim until I'm on the block, and then I'll probably die because my role sounds like a mason.

ok. who do u think should be lynched today?

(ur supposed to give reasons too)
Gamora just kinds of rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if she's trying to improve her playstyle or not. She's more of a gut feeling. Dolby is rather good at pointing out blues if he's scum, but if he's town he can help. I would rather lynch him, but an inspection is fine I suppose. However I think there are better options for inspections.

Back