• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Even if I give you my role name, I'm sure that you will think it is a fake claim and just think I am scum.
its almost as if ur saying that because its true :rolleyes:

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable lynching either of them. The person I'm currently most suspicious of is Karla. I went through Sumemr’s posts. She had no issue throwing suspicion onto Alise and Ryan, which makes sense because people were already talking about these lynch candidates so all she had to do was bring them up again and fuel the fire a bit. But then I noticed something. When Karla was being brought up as a possible lynch candidate on day 2, she mentioned him twice in her posts. Just read these posts while keeping in the back of your mind she wrote these as scum.
ryan and alise were easy lynches to jump on. u can safely vote for them and when they flip town, u wont look any scummier than the other ppl on that list. if u lynch me however, u know im not gonna go down quietly, and when i flip green, everyone on my wagon is gonna be scrutinised. dont also forget, their lynches were considerably more certain than my lynch ever was. realistically, how good were my chances of actually getting lynched? when it becomes clear that im not getting lynched, and ur a scum member who hasnt said anything about me yet, would u really wade in and continue pushing me? or do the safe thing and support me? remember that scum know im innocent.

its almost as if ur saying that because its true :rolleyes:

Don't test me...

ryan and alise were easy lynches to jump on. u can safely vote for them and when they flip town, u wont look any scummier than the other ppl on that list. if u lynch me however, u know im not gonna go down quietly, and when i flip green, everyone on my wagon is gonna be scrutinised. dont also forget, their lynches were considerably more certain than my lynch ever was. realistically, how good were my chances of actually getting lynched? when it becomes clear that im not getting lynched, and ur a scum member who hasnt said anything about me yet, would u really wade in and continue pushing me? or do the safe thing and support me? remember that scum know im innocent.[/QUOTE]

will this happen to me? Or am I an easy lynch too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Frigging quote tag

Don't test me...

will this happen to me? Or am I an easy lynch too?
acting antagonistic wont help u

its up to u if u want to be an easy lynch or not

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Campy my dear
She seems hesitant posting any suspicions about him. Why? If he?s not on her scum team, it would have been more beneficial for her to throw some suspicion onto him to increase chances of getting a strong player out of the way. Especially since other people were already considering lynching him, too. Why is she holding back here?

On one hand, you say I'm scum because scum Sumemr didn't vote or push me.

I also think BellGreen's vote for Karla might just have been because he knew Karla wasn't going to reach majority anyway and the vote would make it seem more likely that they're not on the same team.

On the other hand, you say I'm scum because scum BellGreen did vote and push me.

:confused:

Also Campy my dear

On one hand, you say I'm scum because scum Sumemr didn't vote or push me.

On the other hand, you say I'm scum because scum BellGreen did vote and push me.

:confused:
Perfect, that just makes it seem even more unlikely that the three of you are on the same team. Could be a well set up trap.

Perfect, that just makes it seem even more unlikely that the three of you are on the same team. Could be a well set up trap.
I doubt scum would think of that. Are you grasping for strings here?

Haha wow. I basically said, you are making a mistake by lynching me. The focus is all right here right now and I accept it. I never shifted my attention to anyone else. this is more accepting defeat and know it that you are making a horrible call. There is literally nothing else I can say that will change yalls mind at this point.

But you are giving up. You should stick to yourself.

I doubt scum would think of that. Are you grasping for strings here?
No? Underestimating scum is about the dumbest thing you can do. Also, aren't you going to explain why you think Zigzag, Cariad or I should be inspected? And why do you want to lynch Dolby?

lmfaoomg Karla is not scum :) js
Please enlighten me.

No? Underestimating scum is about the dumbest thing you can do. Also, aren't you going to explain why you think Zigzag, Cariad or I should be inspected? And why do you want to lynch Dolby?

Please enlighten me.

enlighten you? ok yes, hes been added to our PM circle as he seems the least scummiest of you all and has bestowed some very important information and it has helped us with our search, he knows everything we know and vice versa.

Please enlighten me.

What I want to know is why you haven't addressed any of the points I raised about Axeler?

Campy, how you can ask us to enlighten you is beyond me, you dont pull your weight so why the balls should you know anything? Prove to us you're worth the information and not scum. Answer Karlas questions.

Please enlighten me.
Overestimating is just as dangerous. By overestimating them, you'll make well thought out plays instead of doing what you need to do.
I have already addressed my reasons for Dolby. As a refreshment I feel he is too dangerous to keep around long. I feel like the three of you have been sliding by. That you have something yo hide. That is why I feel one of you should be inspected.

Overestimating is just as dangerous. By overestimating them, you'll make well thought out plays instead of doing what you need to do.
I have already addressed my reasons for Dolby. As a refreshment I feel he is too dangerous to keep around long. I feel like the three of you have been sliding by. That you have something yo hide. That is why I feel one of you should be inspected.

Dolby and Gamora are a Mason pair.

I think Campy is town, she's just completely misreading the situation and tunneling me. It's pretty evident when she twists anything into evidence against me, forsaking the principle of occam's razor. You can argue anything in this game if you're prepared to wifom it enough.

Back