• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIV: My Little Mafia: Deception is Magic [Endgame - Ponyville wins!]

Okay guys we have 6 hours left until voting deadline and we need to figure out who to lynch. If anybody else has information to bring to the table, please do so.

Prin I'd like to hear why you think Zig, Campy, and Cariad are good lynches.

Personally I don't believe that Feloreena is scum. I think that Natty set up the game in a non-traditional way and things just happened to happen the way they did. Although my thoughts may change when we find out why Feloreena shot BG, and when Natty clears this up for us.

Also I was at church Feloreena I wasn't ignoring your PM. -_-

When it was night I had planned to use my shot since it's the most important one to use up in case I would die in my opinion. I had mentioned that I was suspicious of BellGreen earlier in the previous day especially because of his large post about all the players. If you look back at it he lists so many people as 'getting town reads' and so on. That's just not realistic to me, and it really felt like he was trying to play it safe and not draw any attention to himself by pressing suspicion on anybody. Yet he made a large post to make it look like he was contributing something, it was really just all filler to be honest. I had a look back at all of his posts in this game and I saw that a lot of the time he was simply agreeing with ideas and only really pushing for targets that everyone thought were useless and not helpful anyway (like Ryan). I then decided to look back through some of his posts from previous games and thought that there were some large similarities in his scum play from previous games. I saw him go after easy/inactive targets again, not contributing any controversial or aggressive ideas, and generally playing way too safe for town in my opinion. Therefore I thought he was a suitable candidate to shoot, and it was a correct assumption in the end. It's unfortunate that the shot overlapped with another vig shot, but I can't really do anything about that. I only get a refund if the target is protected, not from roleblocks, not from overlaps. I am guessing the vig's PM should describe something like this as well. I agree that one of us should get a bullet back, but I have no influence on the setup of the game and it's down to the hosts.

In all honesty it's disappointing that Cory is so lazy with his confirmed town status. He should have been the one asking for roleclaims and trying to coordinate blue roles. I have no idea how you could come to the conclusion that Ashtot asking people for roleclaims would work better at all. Anyway, I googled Twilight Sparkle and it's the freaking main character of MLP apparently. She's guaranteed to feature in the game. Hope that people realise that it's hardly going to be a scum claim, and there's no one else claiming that name.

The Trundle vote on Cory is just weird considering Trundle was the one who pushed Cory to majority in the first place. ._. You seem so out of it this game. I don't think Sumemr ever used her bullet since only Sataric died during night 1 and it looks like mafia have 1 KP anyway, so it's interesting that she asked for suggestions but never followed up on it.

I am leaning towards voting for Dolby right now for todays lynch. All game he has just popped in to lynch people with weak reasoning and contributed nothing more. First he goes for Cory, then Karla, and now puts a vote on me right away. Certainly feels like he is just going for town targets here, especially when you look at BellGreen's explanation for voting Karla. He's just literally agreeing with anything that might 'make someone scum'. He was doing that a lot in the Siren's Call game as well where he was on the mafia team.

To add on to what Karla said about Axeler - I noticed that Axeler was one of the placeholder voters for Day 1 along with BellGreen. I remember him placing that vote despite there being discussions on players to lynch by that time, it was definitely weird. The mafia team might have organised for some of them to do placeholders for Day 1 to be 'tactical', hard to say.

i urge everyone to examine my case on axeler and give their input. feloreena lynch is bad. im fine with dolby lynch if i cant build enough consensus on axeler. i initially redflagged dolby alongside axeler, but i pushed him back and replaced his redflag with trundle. i dont think there there are 5 scum total in this setup. i remember that the only read crystal posted on anyone was dolby, and she got scumvibes from him.

Ok well I'm up for dolby/Axeler/trundle

Trundle has been a **** up this game

Dolby is dolby

Axeler, something doesn't add up so there's stuff on them all

i got a lot of the blue roles... AND MAYBE IF THE DETECTIVE COULD SHOOT ME A PM THAT WOULD BE NICE

i think we found some scum here. interesting that he continues to push the idea to look at ryans votelist despite my post where i say its a bad idea. note how vague he is being, he points in the direction but all he says is hes "sure there is a lot we can find". he's "sure they have some explaining to do"

is it coincidence that our confirmed scummie bellgreen was NOT on ryans votelist? along with axeler himself?

also of note, was reading crystals filter to figure out why she was killed. in true third party fashion she doesnt stand out and point any fingers, except for one post

putting my vote on axeler.

---

i have little reason not to believe feloreena. sure vig shots that overlap are normally refunded but theres no reason to assume. feloreena i dont believe u ever gave the reason for why u shot bellgreen so it would be nice to hear that. in short i believe we are barking up the wrong tree by debating between feloreena and the coalition of three.

I agree, I don't think that fel would lie about that, especially since the mafia Jack has died. The thing with crystal is interesting, a Dolby lynch I would deal with. Not fel though. (going through the next quote now)

hey cory, ur vote is still on feloreena - why?

u need to stop the ****posting, this game u get complacent because ur in a circle with ashtot and lauren and ur pretty much confirmed town. last game u got complacent because u were a thief. cant wait to see just how useless u r when ur stuck up **** creek without a paddle in a game with no pms and where u cant just confirm urself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and her reason for refusing to shoot me or prin? sounds to me like she just didnt want to shoot anybody, and that the two names u mentioned really dont mean anything

lol funny when i am the one who got the people that were pming to communicate with eachother too

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i forgot to unvote fel

I was talking about inspection targets, not lynches. I want Dolby lynched. I'll post my reasoning after I wake up.

some more to add to the axeler train

super scummy post. u can answer ur question urself by reading through the thread and seeing if there are other theories around. this is really just to make u look innocent when ryan inevitably flips town.

on top of that, posts like this that just distract and have nothing to do with the current game

his analysis of bellgreen:

wat actually the **** is this post? ur "oddly" getting townie vibes from him? this is u subconsciously recognising how stupid that line is. oh but then u backtrack that ur not confident. and then ur on the fence about him. wtf. great fluff of an entire paragraph on ur scum buddy.

and ur constant excuses that ur a nub. i never buy excuses.

lynch this guy.

The nub stuff is getting on my nerves too and I think that it is a ploy to get people to be like 'ah, he's a nub, lets do a Mean Girls" (unless he didn't read that but I'm still gonna add it in) but mean girls actually helped us never to make that mistake again.

Bellgreen was really odd on Axeler, which does bring more evidence towards him. Yeah, I'll talk more later.

Have a couple minutes to get caught up on stuff.

u cant rely on catching scum through them making huge slipups or getting modkilled.

lets say in a hypothetical world that ur not getting lynched today. who would u want to lynch?

My top picks right now are either Fel or you. I've always been suspicious of you to be honest and I've given my reasoning for that in the past. And Fel's claim about her will just doesn't add up right now. I'm leaning more towards Fel because of the claim that she made. Right now I'm going to have to vote for Fel.

To add on to what Karla said about Axeler - I noticed that Axeler was one of the placeholder voters for Day 1 along with BellGreen. I remember him placing that vote despite there being discussions on players to lynch by that time, it was definitely weird. The mafia team might have organised for some of them to do placeholders for Day 1 to be 'tactical', hard to say.

I was out of town and travelling, so no wifi for me. Say what you want about that but I would like you to go back and see my activity that day. It was very miminal compared to now. And, there were several people who commented on how inactive I was being, so this just proves that I was simply just not around to make a logical decision on who to vote that day.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At this point, I don't see any way of getting out of being lynched, unless some type of miracle happens. This is simply my playstyle right now and you will see that you are definitely making a wrong call when it comes to lynching me. But, hey, if you want to go this route, I only hope the Town knows what they are doing. I cannot change my posts or behavior. Even if I give you my role name, I'm sure that you will think it is a fake claim and just think I am scum. So, do what you want and I hope ya'll know what you are doing.

I'm not sure how fast we're going to reach majority so I'm going to put my vote on Axeler. Obviously it's better getting someone than no one in most cases. He has posted on Karla about three times now who I'm sure is town at this point. He's also pushed on Alise who we all now know is town and acts the same in every game anyway.

The nub stuff is getting on my nerves too and I think that it is a ploy to get people to be like 'ah, he's a nub, lets do a Mean Girls" (unless he didn't read that but I'm still gonna add it in) but mean girls actually helped us never to make that mistake again.
I don't think Axeler is putting any emphasis on the fact that he's new, though. If anything, others have now brough it up more than he has, himself.

And I'm really unsure about Dolby. I'm actually getting the infamous townie vibes from him. He's been quiet today, but he was surprisingly vocal on day two.

To be honest, I don't feel comfortable lynching either of them. The person I'm currently most suspicious of is Karla. I went through Sumemr’s posts. She had no issue throwing suspicion onto Alise and Ryan, which makes sense because people were already talking about these lynch candidates so all she had to do was bring them up again and fuel the fire a bit. But then I noticed something. When Karla was being brought up as a possible lynch candidate on day 2, she mentioned him twice in her posts. Just read these posts while keeping in the back of your mind she wrote these as scum.

One of the people that has been brought up a lot recently is KarlaKGB. I do agree that his posts seem a little.. sloppy. I compared how he posts to some of his posts in Siren's Call where he was a third party, and he seemed much more.. assertive? I don't really know how to describe it. However, I do feel like he's subtly trying to get lynched. Maybe a fool? He's definitely a veteran, so whatever he's doing, he's doing it for a reason (probably). The last game I checked of him being mafia was back from March, so I'm not sure how accurate that representation of his scum playstyle is. Same thing applies to his town playstyle. Only going off of Siren's Call, but yeah.

Although there is the risk if KarlaKGB is scum and we don't lynch him today, what about the opposite? What if he's not?

She seems hesitant posting any suspicions about him. Why? If he’s not on her scum team, it would have been more beneficial for her to throw some suspicion onto him to increase chances of getting a strong player out of the way. Especially since other people were already considering lynching him, too. Why is she holding back here?

I also think BellGreen's vote for Karla might just have been because he knew Karla wasn't going to reach majority anyway and the vote would make it seem more likely that they're not on the same team.

Karla, I don't trust you one bit and my vote is going to you today.

I'm getting scummy vibes from Axeler in his last post. It's as if he's shifting the discussion, then saying well I'm gonna get lynched instead of sticking with himself. I think I'm going to vote for him because of this and earlier posts.

I'm getting scummy vibes from Axeler in his last post. It's as if he's shifting the discussion, then saying well I'm gonna get lynched instead of sticking with himself. I think I'm going to vote for him because of this and earlier posts.

Haha wow. I basically said, you are making a mistake by lynching me. The focus is all right here right now and I accept it. I never shifted my attention to anyone else. this is more accepting defeat and know it that you are making a horrible call. There is literally nothing else I can say that will change yalls mind at this point.

Back