• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Idk I wouldn't think he was a blue since hes listed as green when he died black is my color i got from the role pm so im putting it in black

so basically we're going to pick lynch candidates out of these people?

LaBelleFleur
Ashtot
Chees4mees
justice

we have 3 lynches before we lose to maf (assuming they are 1KP) so yeah
I'm inclined to believe cariad and SP are both town but they could be godfather-mafia goon team and cariad claimed town rber (after cory outed her report was town?) so I could see that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

^but then the kills last night wouldn't make sense unless SP's role was something else so
they should be both town

I don't think justice is maf tho they have pro town posts and yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

But then again everybody is claiming townie....

lol I got the job and I start tomorrow so I won't be around until after Tina ends her days. Not sure if I can change my vote on that but w/e I've already decided on my lynch candidate who finally got around to claiming town.

Some things: Why are you voting LaBelleFleur, Trundle and Forek? She's in that pool of could be (all the townie claims and Nick apparently) mafia, but since that pool is Ashtot/justice/LaBelleFleur/chees4mees/Superpenguin what is LaBelleFleur doing that stands out above the rest as scummy, particularly more than Ashtot? All I've heard from you regarding Ashtot, Trundle, is that you still townread him because he voted for scum. This is called a bus, something mafia is capable of.

LaBelleFleur
Ashtot
Chees4mees
justice

I'm inclined to believe cariad and SP are both town but they could be godfather-mafia goon team and cariad claimed town rber (after cory outed her report was town?) so I could see that too

- - - Post Merge - - -

^but then the kills last night wouldn't make sense unless SP's role was something else so
they should be both town

Why do you want to lynch me? You've been on me the whole game. I've claimed townie and there's literally nothing that I or anyone else has said that contradicts that.

Karen have you shot anyone this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Nick, I'm not sure if you're just not paying attention or what but LaBelleFleur voted for Ashtot before you even suggested them both as the scum team. Not sure what you're on.

LaBelleFleur
Ashtot
Chees4mees
justice

- - - Post Merge - - -

they should be both town

I want Nick inspected. If he returns maf, then it would make sense that he and cariad were a team and cariad was godfather fakeclaiming RB. Just a theory though. Still don't believe there's this many blues along with a mason team...

Trundle, you mentioned a way for someone to be protected earlier. I'd want Cory protected, if you can.

I'm not sure how this lynch is gonna go but cariad posting that they RB'ed nick then posting why did he think it was a town RB even though justice said they were RB'ed makes no sense tbh

My suspicion right now is Cariad/Ashtot/LaBelleFleur if i were to put it in order.

I want Nick inspected. If he returns maf, then it would make sense that he and cariad were a team and cariad was godfather fakeclaiming RB. Just a theory though. Still don't believe there's this many blues along with a mason team...

Trundle, you mentioned a way for someone to be protected earlier. I'd want Cory protected, if you can.

I am pretty sure I have a way - and sure.

Yes, but that couldve been the town roleblocker. He immidiately thought his was town rather than the mafia roleblocker.

Because town was suspicious of me so sorry for assuming town would've roleblocked me instead of mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Nick, I'm not sure if you're just not paying attention or what but LaBelleFleur voted for Ashtot before you even suggested them both as the scum team. Not sure what you're on.

Scum votes for scum!?! OMG MAJOR MAFIA BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT RIGHT HERE!

Because town was suspicious of me so sorry for assuming town would've roleblocked me instead of mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scum votes for scum!?! OMG MAJOR MAFIA BREAKTHROUGH MOMENT RIGHT HERE!

Why would a scum vote another scum in such a bad situation for scum? Like why would a scum lead a lynch for another scum? That just doesn't happen and doesn't make sense. The only time you see scum voting their team mate is if it needs to come down to it.

The only time it has happened otherwise is when I accidentally bussed PurplPanda in one of the pirate mafia games.

Why would a scum vote another scum in such a bad situation for scum? Like why would a scum lead a lynch for another scum? That just doesn't happen and doesn't make sense. The only time you see scum voting their team mate is if it needs to come down to it.

The only time it has happened otherwise is when I accidentally bussed PurplPanda in one of the pirate mafia games.

>claiming LaBelle is leading a lynch on Ashtot
>lmao

I basically wrote my death sentence when I claimed will not be surprised if I die
Also that's probably the first time ever that someone has said "protect Cory"

Back