• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Cariad saying she roleblocked me, my shot being used up last night; I have proven myself to be a vig in more ways than one now. Wow, omg, I can talk about Mafia KP. I've played a lot of mafia games on TBT and mafia KP is the one thing that stays consistent in them, and what, you guys think I can be creative about role titles and abilities but not about theorizing how KP works?

Trundle simply does'nt want to lynch his bro like in weeaboo mafia because "He can read him so well." Ashtot and LaBelleFleur for scum team; lynch one today and the other tomorrow.

Vigilante is one of the easiest things to fakeclaim when you're mafia because mafia have KP and you can just shoot whoever you say you're goig to shoot. It doesn't prove anything. And sure, I agree with LaBelleFleur, but again, pillow bunny consistency with the other town players would probably lead to Ashtot being town as well. I know I can't read him well at all, and I actually thought he was scum until pillow bunny flipped red.

Vigilante is one of the easiest things to fakeclaim when you're mafia because mafia have KP.

"Roleblocker is one of the easiest things to fakeclaim when you're mafia because mafia have roleblockers."

No, Cariad, I'm not accusing you at all here, I'm just saying #Logic. If its really the vigilante claim that makes me appear suspicious, why only me and not Karen?

Ashtot:
I wasn?t suspicious of you in the beginning, but I?m growing more and more suspicious as your posts become less and less helpful.
I went back through earlier posts, since you seemed town-sided to me early in the game, and this stuck out:I didn?t think much of it at the time, but your whole case on pillow bunny is more of pointing the finger at the people who voted for pillow bunny and discrediting their case. You then go on to say you?d consider voting for pillow bunny. Feels more like you?re covering your butt so that if/when pillow bunny flipped red, you could go back and say ?see, I was willing to vote for them too!?

can you explain why my posts are becoming "less helpful" and if they are, how the frig does that mean im scum?

I never pointed a finger at people who voted for pillow bunny or discredited their cases.

and are you serious? cory is obviously a detective because there are no counter claims. the only other options is that there's no det but im quite certain that cory is the det because of his behaviour this game and general willingness to actually help us win

"Roleblocker is one of the easiest things to fakeclaim when you're mafia because mafia have roleblockers."

No, Cariad, I'm not accusing you at all here, I'm just saying #Logic. If its really the vigilante claim that makes me appear suspicious, why only me and not Karen?

You didnt appear suspicious. On the first day, before you had said anything about being vig, I had suspicions, but then you claiming vig lined up with the small number of (2) kills, from KP.

1) We don't need another day.
2) I gotta run for a job interview so I don't really have time to dissect Cariad or chees' posts (moreso chees, rather than Cariad because of godfather chance), but Ashtot is the safest lynch today and I implore people to look into how he bit at me after I came out as a veteran and what I had to say about how important it is for maf to lynch vet so they have hopes of outnumbering us. The longer we have the more doubt he's going to try and cause, and this is his final gambit.

Somebody's lying here. Labelle is a townie, ash is a town, chees is a townie, cariad is a town RB, dylan is a vet, justice is a townie, cory is a det, karen is a vig, and nick is a vig. I am a miller. How can everybody be townies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Ash is a townie not town

I don't believe every single claim, somebody is lying here.

1) We don't need another day.
2) I gotta run for a job interview so I don't really have time to dissect Cariad or chees' posts (moreso chees, rather than Cariad because of godfather chance), but Ashtot is the safest lynch today and I implore people to look into how he bit at me after I came out as a veteran and what I had to say about how important it is for maf to lynch vet so they have hopes of outnumbering us. The longer we have the more doubt he's going to try and cause, and this is his final gambit.

more time is always better you mother**** >:|

- - - Post Merge - - -

Somebody's lying here. Labelle is a townie, ash is a town, chees is a townie, cariad is a town RB, dylan is a vet, justice is a townie, cory is a det, karen is a vig, and nick is a vig. I am a miller. How can everybody be townies?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Ash is a townie not town

I don't believe every single claim, somebody is lying here.

mafia wouldnt claim theyre mafia duh

- - - Post Merge - - -

im going to hate myself if cariad/nick is skum team but yeah i agree with **** on ash

Considering we are almost all roleclaimed, can we do a big list and pick out from there? I'm a Mason/Mayor and with what has happened I am essentially townie.

Shounton is a vig. I tried shooting Pillow Bunny last night but was role blocked who I assumed was a town roleblocker trying to see if they blocked me if mafia kills would still happen.

I'll shoot whoever you want tonight to prove myself. I'm only one shot.

Hang on hang on hang on. Here, why is it suddenly assumed that it was a town RB blocked nick rather than a mafia roleblocker..? Seems odd that he knew it was town rather than mafia.

Because justice was RB'ed from doing thier mini-game? There wouldn't be 2 maf RB'ers in this game, and justice said they were RB'ed earlier that day.

Because justice was RB'ed from doing thier mini-game? There wouldn't be 2 maf RB'ers in this game, and justice said they were RB'ed earlier that day.

Yes, but that couldve been the town roleblocker. He immidiately thought his was town rather than the mafia roleblocker.

BIG LIST based off the claims we have

Blues
Trundle: Mason/Mayor
Cory: Detective
Karen: One-shot Vig
Superpenguin: Vig
Endless: Medic
Cariad: Town Roleblocker
Dad: Veteran

Townies:
LaBelleFleur
Ashtot
Chees4mees
justice
Runeraider
Blu Rose
Hika
Chipped-Teacup

Forek: Self-Aware Miller

Mafs
Tom: Framer
pillow bunny: Maf Roleblocker

This is based off of deaths/claims.

that was actually helpful forek thank you

justice claimed pr though

- - - Post Merge - - -

or do you get a roleblock notification even if ur a townie

Yes, but that couldve been the town roleblocker. He immidiately thought his was town rather than the mafia roleblocker.

Then idk sorry but didnt you claim Town Roleblocker?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was actually helpful forek thank you

justice claimed pr though

- - - Post Merge - - -

or do you get a roleblock notification even if ur a townie

Yeah they can roleblock mini games apparently. justice is this poster boy or something they said it yesterday

BIG LIST based off the claims we have

Blues
Trundle: Mason/Mayor
Cory: Detective
Karen: One-shot Vig
Superpenguin: Vig
Endless: Medic
Cariad: Town Roleblocker
Dad: Veteran

Townies:
LaBelleFleur
Ashtot
Chees4mees
justice
Runeraider
Blu Rose
Hika
Chipped-Teacup

Forek: Self-Aware Miller

Mafs
Tom: Framer
pillow bunny: Maf Roleblocker

This is based off of deaths/claims.

Are you going to include yourself in that? But thank you, it's the most helpful thing you've done all game lol

Back