• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

This is all fmpov, granted, and if Cory's inspection results were actually the people he inspected and got results of. From this, here are the only people who haven't claimed or haven't been cleared by an inspection, not being counterclaimed (Cory and Forek), or Trundle's special case:

Ashtot
justice
LaBelleFleur
Superpenguin
Karen

Lets eliminate some on this list, shall we? I don't believe that Tina would put five mafia in an 18 player game, although there might be a slight chance of it due to the amount of blue roles. But I'm going with the two mafia left theory despite the pr count. So I'm going to get rid of the two claims that I now believe: Superpenguin and Karen.

That leaves the list as this:

Ashtot
justice
LaBelleFleur

So what is the team that I suspect the most out of these three? At the moment, it's Ashtot and justice, and here's why:

Ashtot is pushing hard at me now that I've claimed veteran, and I believe he's going to try and lead a lynch on me because of my claim and how it doesn't have the evidence to stand up to the vigilante claims, and I've had to defend my reasoning for coming out and thus admittedly change my behavior, but that just gives him all the more fuel to get rid of the veteran. And when it comes to defending myself I don't really feel the need to, people can read into it how he has, or come up with their own conclusion about it. But at the end of the day he's trying to lynch one of town's most valuable assets at this point in terms of keeping town numbers up. And that's exactly why he needs to come for me: I'm prolonging things by a day for maf if they want to win by outnumbering town. Furthermore, he seems to be siding with believing Karen over me and yet one day ago he was voting to try and get her lynched at one point.

The only other possible combination if Ashtot actually wasn't mafia is justice and LaBelleFleur, and I don't see that combination based on what justice told the vigilantes to do last night, and how LaBelleFleur seems to still be altogether uncertain in her posting style. But I've been wrong before and maf could be justice and LaBelleFleur lol.

Anyways, why justice? There's something about them suspecting Nick that seems unfounded. I felt the same way about Nick yesterday, but after some of his recent posts, his behavior towards me in particular screams town.

As for who the other mafia could be (justice, LaBelle?), I'm altogether perplexed because I very much townread both of them despite what I just posted about Ashtot/justice combination. What complicates this is that Cory pops in right after Nick says he's voting for Cariad and says he got a town inspection on Cariad. I think it's possible Cory could be rxn testing Nick with what might not be true inspection results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I bring up that last possibility with Cory because I'm just not convinced about justice as much as I am about Ashtot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, didn't see your townie claim justice. So basically Ashtot is the only person in the entire game that hasn't claimed or been claimed to be town by Cory (Cariad and chees)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fake claims somewhere.

The thing is that for Nick's claim to be true, there must be a town roleblocker. OR, Mafia has 2 roleblockers.. which would be kind of weird, but I guess it's understandable since there's two vigs if we believe him. But I'm tired of thinking about roles and ****.

Why did you take Cariad and Chees off the list? One of them is probably town, but I wouldn't be shocked if there was a godfather in this game.

I mean I think it's stupid you claimed, but I agree it's weird Ash is trying to get you lynched as a vet. But I can't tell if he's actually scum trying to get a vet out of the way, or he's actually really wanting to lynch you. Coz he still does stupid things as town too in games. And I only know one game in where he was scum, which was a PM game + he was caught by roleclaim. But as I said earlier he typed with grammar and was much more serious as maf than town.

ash and nick skum team??!!!~~

...I completely forgot about the godfather when I was making my post. :(

Yeah, chees or Cariad could very well be godfather.

My bets are on a Ash/Dylan or a Ash/Labelle or a Cariad/Labelle maf team right now. Reasons? Well, if I'm looking at dylans list, (which is almost same for me i believe karen/nick vig claims) There's like a 1/8 chance dylans claim is fake but I wouldn't doubt its real (kinda what I wanted to say last post but it went out wrong) but I'm not gonna leave that out as an option. So my main suspects are right now:[/b] Ashtot, LaBelleFleur and Cariad.[/b] I'm not putting chees out there because they seem like town, and no way could br a godfather ( unless they really are but i kinda doubt it tbh )

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Broken bb code it should look like this

My bets are on a Ash/Dylan or a Ash/Labelle or a Cariad/Labelle maf team right now. Reasons? Well, if I'm looking at dylans list, (which is almost same for me i believe karen/nick vig claims) There's like a 1/8 chance dylans claim is fake but I wouldn't doubt its real (kinda what I wanted to say last post but it went out wrong) but I'm not gonna leave that out as an option. So my main suspects are right now: Ashtot, LaBelleFleur and Cariad. I'm not putting chees out there because they seem like town, and no way could br a godfather ( unless they really are but i kinda doubt it tbh )

Putting in my vote for Ashtot tonight based on my post above since I won't be back before the lynch tomorrow.

I'm gonna set my vote on either Ashtot, Cariad or Labelle due to reasoning above and my earlier posts.

Cariad:
Almost been non-existent this whole game, and the posts she makes is super hard to either town read her or the latter. She voted Tom super early on the tom wagon, and defended pillow bunny, and they both flipped red. This could be to make mass confusion wether or not she is maf or not. Im leaning towards maf right now, unless she makes something that makes me think otherwise.

Ashtot:
That reasoning for lynching dylan was almost plain dumb or trying to get attention off him, but as others stated he's played in 27 games (which i all read) and only been maf in one. But why would you lynch a strong player/ Vet if you weren't maf? That absolutely makes no sense. Dylan's reads are good, but I will put the possibility that dylan is actually lying about being a vet and he's actually maf. But that doesn't seem to be the case. He's only suspecting you, possibly labelle chees or Cariad. Why lynch him? Unless he's suspecting one of your team.

I'm gonna set my vote on either Ashtot, Cariad or Labelle due to reasoning above and my earlier posts.

Cariad:
Almost been non-existent this whole game, and the posts she makes is super hard to either town read her or the latter. She voted Tom super early on the tom wagon, and defended pillow bunny, and they both flipped red. This could be to make mass confusion wether or not she is maf or not. Im leaning towards maf right now, unless she makes something that makes me think otherwise.

Ok, pretty sure I didnt defend pillow bunny(?) I probably just was wondering why they were being voted as I saw nothing wrong (but then i was wrong as usual cos im crap at mafia whoops).

Ok, to explain why I was gone (yh excuses soz not soz) I was ill over friday night - saturday, hence the no lynch vote and inactivity. I had a big migrane so barely looking at screens was what I had to do. And then yesterday I was travelling all day bc im on holiday not at home (with wifi tho so all good).
Now, being ill at the wrong time doesnt mean I'm mafia, and going on holiday was unplanned so I couldnt warn in advance. I am genuninly sorry (and this is a crap post cos i gotta go out gdi).

I judt want to say that I'm not Mafia though. I'm the town roleblocker. I roleblocked SP night one because I had suspicions he was mafia (and there wa s a chance there would be no mafia kills) but then there was, and that lead me to towmread him.

I would as scum, it's better to look like town than let a scum partner mess up in the thread and you not call them out for it, Ashtot is perfectly capable of that, I don't get why you just townread him for that. He's being a tryhard right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I even got ninja'd with another tryhard post. Sorry you think I'm sorry. :lemon:

Dad and I called each other out Day One in Portal Mafia

yes but along with pillow bunny's post about Ashtot, she also mentioned 3 or 4 other people, and most of them are dead now. They were all town. The only other one I really see is justice who we all believe to be town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you Cariad

Now everyone stop theorycrafting for a few seconds and look at Superpenguin's posts
-He is talking as if he knows how mafia KP works.
-He has posted things that have both defended pillow bunny and Tom.
-Pillow bunny thought he was NOT VERY SUSPICIOUS.
-He "jokingly" said he'll avenge Tom's death (this relates to how a lot of players as mafia joke about being mafia but actually are anyway just like Tom did)
-He "jokingly" roleclaimed mafia.

Pls lynch Nick. I don't know where Dad is getting stuff to say he could be town but anything in the last 5 pages other than Cariad's claim is useless.

yes trundle people please see what sp is posting
why would you vote anything else

As promised, I said I'd put up a poll later in Day 3 asking if you want an additional 24hrs and here it is: POLL.

Trundle, Ashtot - I don't think you can both vote on this. Feel free to PM instead.

Ok, pretty sure I didnt defend pillow bunny(?) I probably just was wondering why they were being voted as I saw nothing wrong (but then i was wrong as usual cos im crap at mafia whoops).

Ok, to explain why I was gone (yh excuses soz not soz) I was ill over friday night - saturday, hence the no lynch vote and inactivity. I had a big migrane so barely looking at screens was what I had to do. And then yesterday I was travelling all day bc im on holiday not at home (with wifi tho so all good).
Now, being ill at the wrong time doesnt mean I'm mafia, and going on holiday was unplanned so I couldnt warn in advance. I am genuninly sorry (and this is a crap post cos i gotta go out gdi).

I judt want to say that I'm not Mafia though. I'm the town roleblocker. I roleblocked SP night one because I had suspicions he was mafia (and there wa s a chance there would be no mafia kills) but then there was, and that lead me to towmread him.

Yes almost all the player RC'ed now we need to see who didn't rc yet and go from there. wait a sec...... Doesn't it come back blue when you get inspected and its on a blue player?

Cariad saying she roleblocked me, my shot being used up last night; I have proven myself to be a vig in more ways than one now. Wow, omg, I can talk about Mafia KP. I've played a lot of mafia games on TBT and mafia KP is the one thing that stays consistent in them, and what, you guys think I can be creative about role titles and abilities but not about theorizing how KP works?

Trundle simply does'nt want to lynch his bro like in weeaboo mafia because "He can read him so well." Ashtot and LaBelleFleur for scum team; lynch one today and the other tomorrow.

If you don't end up being lynched can you shoot one of them tonight ? I believe your vig claim, but I don't think others do.

If you don't end up being lynched can you shoot one of them tonight ? I believe your vig claim, but I don't think others do.

I would if I still had my shot; I used it up on Chipped-Teacup, remember?
If the general consensus is Ashtot first, I guess I'll switch my vote to him.

I would if I still had my shot; I used it up on Chipped-Teacup, remember?
If the general consensus is Ashtot first, I guess I'll switch my vote to him.

Oh i guess i read that wrong when you said you used your shot on pillow bunny. I thought that meant you had another shot or somethin

Back