• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

OK, friends! The lobby is up:

Room ID: 703 049
Room Code: 9999

For those that use Discord, I'll also be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord while we play (completely optional).

OK, friends! The lobby is up:

Room ID: 703 049
Room Code: 9999

For those that use Discord, I'll also be hanging out in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord while we play (completely optional).

It said room cannot be found, lol.

Post automatically merged:

73CD5A5B-8625-4172-9241-3E6F06156A31.jpeg

89510AA9-CE0A-471F-9166-811A0C8198BB.jpeg
26931F2B-8CBF-4329-AB5B-450C1D2CAABD.jpeg

Hi, friends! I'll be in the US for a bit starting next week, but I've scheduled a couple of sessions for when I return - mark your calendars! :D

Session
Host
MK8: Friday, December 2 @ 6:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
SSBU: Saturday, December 10 @ 3:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

I'm hoping to squeeze in another Mario Party Superstars session for December 17 or 18 too. I'll open sign-ups for that closer to those dates.

Hi, friends! I'll be in the US for a bit starting next week, but I've scheduled a couple of sessions for when I return - mark your calendars! :D

Session
Host
MK8: Friday, December 2 @ 6:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
SSBU: Saturday, December 10 @ 3:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

I'm hoping to squeeze in another Mario Party Superstars session for December 17 or 18 too. I'll open sign-ups for that closer to those dates.
Enjoy your time here!

I think I’ll be able to make that MK8 session. Hoping for smash too! I miss playing the smash sessions here! D:

I'm not sure, but I can probably make the Smash date. It'll be fun since I think I missed the last few. But that is a month away and during one of the busiest months, so who knows lol.

Enjoy your vacation Mar! Are you traveling all over to see different locations?

Hope your time here is pleasant! 😊🥰
It'll be the first official US Thanksgiving I get to celebrate! 😮 Thankfully, there won't be any summer city heat to deal with.

Enjoy your time here!

I think I’ll be able to make that MK8 session. Hoping for smash too! I miss playing the smash sessions here! D:
Thanks. Yay, glad to hear it! :) Hope to see you in one (or both).

I'm not sure, but I can probably make the Smash date. It'll be fun since I think I missed the last few. But that is a month away and during one of the busiest months, so who knows lol.

Enjoy your vacation Mar! Are you traveling all over to see different locations?
Haha, very true. If you can make it to one, that's awesome. If not, there will be others in the new year. We'll meet again. 👀

I'm sure I'll travel around the US more in the future as it has some gorgeous landscapes and parks, but for now all my trips there are to visit my fiance while we're still apart.

I'll send a ping out a day before each session as usual for a reminder. 👍

Last edited:
Have a good time on your vacation!
Sadly the MK8 session is a bit too late for me, but the Smash one works, so I'll definitely hop in!

I'd like to start attending some of these sessions starting with the MK8 one! Mar, I should still have you added from the Fair, but just in case, here's the full sign-up form:

In-Game Name: Zia
Switch Friend Code: SW-4385-6048-3900
Session(s): MK8: Friday, December 2 @ 6:00 p.m. EST

Done for today!

MK8 lobby for Friday, December 2 @ 6:00 PM EST is live! :)You can join on 'mar.'

We'll also be in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat there (optional).

Go! 🏎️

Last edited:
Thanks for the duels, Mar! We both won the races on our home turf, and, really, that's all that matters.

I also wanted to highlight for everyone to see this very cool, incredibly intentional moment where you drift-hopped to the right just enough to dodge my last-ditch Green Shell.

Back