• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Thanks for the duels, Mar! We both won the races on our home turf, and, really, that's all that matters.

I also wanted to highlight for everyone to see this very cool, incredibly intentional moment where you drift-hopped to the right just enough to dodge my last-ditch Green Shell.

I love incredibly intentional moments. Thank you for the highlight - cool to see it from another perspective! May we both conquer the lesser version of Rainbow Road another day. 🙇‍♀️

Hello Mar
I would like to permanently be removed from all TBT Neighborly Games Pinglists I've been put on because my NSO is expiring on Christmas
Thank you so much to everyone I've played Smash(and Mario Kart at the fair) with this year it's been a blast.

Done for today!

SSBU Game Info For Saturday, December 10:

Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Happy Friday, everyone!

If you're itching for some Smash, we'll be playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate on Saturday, December 10, at 3:00 PM EST. :)

Please feel free to hop in anytime if you'd like to play a few games! We typically play for 1.5-2 hours.

Arena information will be edited into this post if it's the latest in the thread. Otherwise, it will be shared in a new post at the scheduled time.

See you then. 👋

Last edited:
Could I possibly be added to the Mario Kart 8 ping list? I just bought the game last night and I’m enjoying it. I’d like to play with everyone sometime!! Thanks!

Hey folks! Let's bring this one back from the dead. 💀

Who would be interested in playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Mario Party Superstars if I set up a few sessions? I was thinking as early as tomorrow afternoon (EDT) for the latter if there are people up for it.

Hey folks! Let's bring this one back from the dead. 💀

Who would be interested in playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe or Mario Party Superstars if I set up a few sessions? I was thinking as early as tomorrow afternoon (EDT) for the latter if there are people up for it.
I'm definitely interested in either, but more so for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I'm off work tomorrow so it's perfect. I'm glad these game sessions are still a thing. I hope we can find some people for Mario Kart!

I would enjoy playing Mario Party Superstars sometime!

I'm busy with job-hunting for the time being though, just putting my interest out there for the future :lemon:

Helloooo! Apologies that these have been out of commission this year, but we're going to try and throw some different sessions in again overtime. :)

To start, we'll be hosting SSBU on Saturday, June 24, at 6 PM EST.

Arena details will be added here and within the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord shortly before the arena is live.

Open to all!

Hope to see you then! :)

I'm super rusty skill-wise with playing games like Smash Bros. Ultimate, but I would like to try hopping in the session sometime.😀

Last edited:
Thanks as always for hosting, @Mairmalade ! I had to run since there's a good amount of other things I need/want to accomplish today.

I can't believe I won one of the 4-player matches with Sonic. I was mostly just messing around with him. :LOL:

oTAGxYd.png

ozpzy2L.png

Thanks as always for hosting, @Mairmalade ! I had to run since there's a good amount of other things I need/want to accomplish today.

I can't believe I won one of the 4-player matches with Sonic. I was mostly just messing around with him. :LOL:

oTAGxYd.png

ozpzy2L.png
Sonic is a great pick for free for all! Congratulations on the win - they're difficult in the chaotic games.

Thank you for stopping by for a few matches. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Last edited:
Back