• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

I’d be down for that session tomorrow, but it looks like nobody else joined. If we get enough people, I am definitely down.

I don’t think I received the ping, so I’m just now seeing this. Oops.

I’d be down for that session tomorrow, but it looks like nobody else joined. If we get enough people, I am definitely down.

I don’t think I received the ping, so I’m just now seeing this. Oops.
It has been canceled due to low interest, but I hope to try and schedule another one on a different date/time. Perhaps later in the day!

Last edited:
I won’t be able to make it since I have a morning shift at my second job on Sunday. However, I’m here to say that I haven’t been receiving pings from this thread which may be causing the lack of interest. I’m wondering if I’m not the only one?

I won’t be able to make it since I have a morning shift at my second job on Sunday. However, I’m here to say that I haven’t been receiving pings from this thread which may be causing the lack of interest. I’m wondering if I’m not the only one?

Yeah, I was going to say when Mar posted the pinglist for SSBU as well, I was on it but literally didn't get a notification. Lol. Not sure what's going on.

Hmmm. Thank you for the note about not receiving the pings! I'll try without the spoiler tag next time to see if that makes a difference, but as far as I know, if you're set to receive mention alerts, this shouldn't be an issue. 🤔

Apologies that you've been missing them!

after watching the streamed games the last few days I was thinking how awesome it would be if we could play games together on a regular basis. I found this thread and it seems like interest has slowed down. Too bad I was late to the party....well not really since I don't play any games well, unless they're like ACNH or DDLV where there isn't any competition. 😆 But I'm going to follow this thread just in case after camp is over it picks up at some point.

after watching the streamed games the last few days I was thinking how awesome it would be if we could play games together on a regular basis. I found this thread and it seems like interest has slowed down. Too bad I was late to the party....well not really since I don't play any games well, unless they're like ACNH or DDLV where there isn't any competition. 😆 But I'm going to follow this thread just in case after camp is over it picks up at some point.
It is a lot of fun to get together, I agree! After camp welcomes the most interest, so here's hoping we can continue a few games in the future! 💜

It is a lot of fun to get together, I agree! After camp welcomes the most interest, so here's hoping we can continue a few games in the future! 💜
I do really hope so! Since I don't have anyone else to play games with. I'm much too shy to go online and try and compete because I am very beginner-ish and I know that can be frustrating for other players to get some newbie stumbling around in their game, lol! So the idea of playing with "friends" with no pressure to perform I could really enjoy. And it would give me the chance to become a better player!

I think some new scheduled sessions after camp would be great!!! I haven't attended the last few unfortunately but I really wanna get back into it again! Idk if it's a thing but a ping option on discord would be really nice or using the events tab on discord so it's easy to see future sessions and registered interest will be easy to see, sort of like the camp sessions rn

I think some new scheduled sessions after camp would be great!!! I haven't attended the last few unfortunately but I really wanna get back into it again! Idk if it's a thing but a ping option on discord would be really nice or using the events tab on discord so it's easy to see future sessions and registered interest will be easy to see, sort of like the camp sessions rn
We do have a 'Multiplayer Notification' role that we add to those that want it, and ping it prior to games.

Now that we have the Events tab, I think that's a great idea to use moving forward as well! :)

A few new sessions for September have been posted:

Session
Host​
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Tuesday, September 5 @ 4:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)
MP Superstars - Friday, September 8 @ 7:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)
Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDTMairmalade (mar)

Open to everyone at the time of the session, though please sign up in this thread if you wish to join the Mario Party Superstars session! It will be first-come, first-serve. :)

Code:
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Switch Friend Code:[/b]
[b]Session(s):[/b]

These events will also be added in the Event tab of the TBT Discord. If you mark yourself as interested, you will receive a notification on Discord if you have them enabled.

User Ping Lists

Discord Event Links:
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Mario Party Superstars
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Last edited:
Glad to see new sessions posted in here! 🥳

In-Game Name: ~Kilza~
Switch Friend Code: You got me
Session(s): Mario Party Superstars on Sept. 8 @ 7 PM EDT, MK8D on Sept. 16 @ 11 AM EDT (though I'll have to join midway through, lol)

Ooh I'd love to take part in the SSBU session—I'll be sure to work some time in for it!

In-Game Name: Merielle
Switch Friend Code: SW-1708-1067-1998
Session(s):
Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Tuesday, September 5 @ 4:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)

tysm for hosting these! i always love playing mario party superstars with the community 🩷

in-game name: xara <3
switch friend code: you already have me added 🫶
session(s):

It's mario party time again!

In-Game Name: Karma
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4983-2347-1891

Back