• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

I keep getting really scared because I think today is Tuesday and that I've missed the whole thing. But then I remember that it's not Tuesday yet. LMAO

I keep getting really scared because I think today is Tuesday and that I've missed the whole thing. But then I remember that it's not Tuesday yet. LMAO
Haha, I have a similar thought pattern. I keep thinking today is Monday and have to remember it's already Tuesday!

Today at 4 PM EDT. 👍

Done for today! Thank you so much for playing/watching. 💜

The Super Smash Brothers Ultimate session for today is live! We'll be hanging out in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during the games. :)

Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 9998

To Participate:
Online > Smash > Battle Arenas > Join Arena > Friends’ Arena > Join ‘mar’s Arena

You may also watch the game on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel.

Last edited:
Yes! Once again thank you for hosting and streaming the game Mar!

I came super late because of work, but I really had fun chatting and gaming with you all. Yan, Arty, and Midoriya you all did amazing with your fighters! I hadn't played since the last camp session so I got a bit sloppy with some of my moves lol.

It's really fun playing with you guys! I managed to snag some victories like what @Midoriya said above!

I've screenshoted some moments during the session. I didn't get to screenshot what happens in a match however, as I am super busy focusing on the match itself. (Netting the wins too! 😆)

2023090605240500-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

2023090606052600-0E7DF678130F4F0FA2C88AE72B47AFDF.jpg

And here's some glorious music to listen to:

It's really fun playing with you guys! I managed to snag some victories like what @Midoriya said above!

I've screenshoted some moments during the session. I didn't get to screenshot what happens in a match however, as I am super busy focusing on the match itself. (Netting the wins too! 😆)

View attachment 512661
View attachment 512662
And here's some glorious music to listen to:

i felt like your game and watch was slippery as heck to play against 😂 i had a lot of fun! and literally you had well over 120 or maybe 130 damage and you were still able to slip slide across the stage 🤣

thanks again for hosting Mar!! 💜💜

I would love to participate in the MK8 session, but unfortunately I won't be available that day 😕
I'm looking foward to the next sessions !

Due to connection issues, this session has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 9, at 8:00 PM EDT.

Our Mario Party Superstars game is now live. 🥳

Player List:
xara
2. ~Kilza~
3. IonicKarma

We'll be using the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord to chat. You may spectate the game on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel. :)

Last edited:
We did it! The game was able to be played. (y) Thank you for playing! Until next time. 👋
Due to connection issues, this session has been rescheduled to Saturday, September 9, at 8:00 PM EDT.

Our Mario Party Superstars game is now live. 🥳

Player List:
xara
2. ~Kilza~
3. IonicKarma

We'll be using the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord to chat. You may spectate the game on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel. :)
We're now live! Feel free to join us in the #multiplayer-1 channel while watching the stream here. :)

Last edited:
Done for today! Thank you so much for playing. 💜

It's go-time! The Mario Kart 8 Deluxe lobby is now live! Hope you're able to join us for a few races. :)

To Play:
Online Play > Friends > Join 'mar's' room

This session will be streamed on TBT's Twitch channel. We'll also be in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord if you'd like to chat during races.

Last edited:
I feel bad that I didn't watch more of this stream, but I was there. Hope to see all of it next time.

Yeeaaah I forgot all about today's MK8 session 😅 just been losing track of the days for some reason, what with thinking yesterday was Thursday and today was Friday (honestly today felt more like a Sunday oof)

Anyway, hopefully I can catch the next session(s)! Hope everyone had a good time! 🍄

Opening up another Mario Party Superstars session!

SessionHost
📽️ Mario Party Superstars: Wednesday, September 20 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)

Code:
[b]In-Game Name:
Switch Friend Code:
Session(s):[/b]

Current Player List
1. @xSuperMario64x
2. @Xara
3. @Hanami

This event will also be added to the Event tab of the TBT Discord. If you mark yourself as interested, you will receive a notification on Discord if you have them enabled.

Discord Event Link

Last edited:
yes please! wednesday is going to be a bit of a sad day for me, so it’d be nice to relax and play with some homies 💜

in-game name: Xara <3
switch friend code: you have me added!
session(s):
SessionHost
📽️ Mario Party Superstars: Wednesday, September 20 @ 5:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)

tysm for hosting these sessions for us, mar!

I'll join!

In-Game Name: Renee
Switch Friend Code: SW-2003-0125-4259
Session(s):
SessionHost

Done for today, thank you!

Our Mario Party Superstars session for today is now live! 🎉

Player List:
xSuperMario64x
2. Xara
3. Hanami

You may watch the game unfold on TBT's Twitch Channel, and you can chat with us during the game in the #multiplayer-1 channel on the TBT Discord.

Hope to see you there! :)

Last edited:
Back