• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

In-Game Name: daisy
Switch Friend Code: SW-3844-4393-0026
Session(s):
Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDTMairmalade(mar)

I'm super happy that TBT Neighborly Games is back! (The new format is clean too!)
In-Game Name:Yanrima
Switch Friend Code: SW-0559-6214-2705
Session(s):
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Tuesday, September 5 @ 4:00 PM EDT -Mairmalade (mar)
  • Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDT -Mairmalade (mar)

In-Game Name: Emi
Switch Friend Code: 4463-2469-1897
Sessions:
Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDTMairmalade(mar)

I’m not 100% sure I can make it but I’m interested!

In-Game Name: digimon
Switch Friend Code: SW-6775-6293-0897
Session(s):
Session
Host​
Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDTMairmalade (mar)

gonna try and make it for this session!

I see slots are full for MP Superstars, would love to be added to the pinglist if that's okay 💜

also is there a way to spectate these play sessions and chat during them, like with the Gaming Station? I had a lot of fun doing that (not to mention I want to root for the lovely @/xara hehehe 🫶)

I see slots are full for MP Superstars, would love to be added to the pinglist if that's okay 💜

also is there a way to spectate these play sessions and chat during them, like with the Gaming Station? I had a lot of fun doing that (not to mention I want to root for the lovely @/xara hehehe 🫶)
Yes, I'll add you. :)

Regarding streaming: I don't have a capture card (though this is still something I think about budgeting for). There are a few staff members that have one, so in the future, potentially. 🙏

Regarding streaming: I don't have a capture card (though this is still something I think about budgeting for). There are a few staff members that have one, so in the future, potentially. 🙏
Oh! I didn't realize....so we can't spectate the gaming sessions that are coming up? Silly me I guess I don't know what I don't know, lol. And I had no idea one has to have a "capture card"? I guess I better go educate myself.

Oh! I didn't realize....so we can't spectate the gaming sessions that are coming up? Silly me I guess I don't know what I don't know, lol. And I had no idea one has to have a "capture card"? I guess I better go educate myself.
Not for the scheduled ones, unfortunately. These are all participant-only.

For this purpose, a capture card is used to capture video from a different device. In this case, I would use a capture card to stream my Switch game's content to my PC, and then use Twitch to broadcast that for others to watch.
Is it time to start a GoFundMe to get you a capture card? 🤔
Haha. It's something I could get, there's just something else that has always taken purchase priority. It's on the list!

thank youuu!
also that's too bad, I know Mistreil isn't one of the staff who usually hosts TBT Neighborlies but I also know she was able to stream during the event, so maybe that could be a possibility. regardless, hopefully you can get one soon! I really enjoy watching you guys play MPS and SSBU 😊

Yay! I'm happy to see so much interest for these! 💜

If there are other games you're interested in playing with others, or a game you'd like to see more of, please let me know.
If there's a chance for more games, I would like to see more Splatoon 3 sessions in the future especially the salmon run modes and the regular modes! 😀

Not for the scheduled ones, unfortunately. These are all participant-only.

For this purpose, a capture card is used to capture video from a different device. In this case, I would use a capture card to stream my Switch game's content to my PC, and then use Twitch to broadcast that for others to watch.

Haha. It's something I could get, there's just something else that has always taken purchase priority. It's on the list!
:cry: Aww, I'm sad. I just need a little more time to get my courage up to actually play. But of course I understand. Spending money on something so others can enjoy should be a lower priority, lol.

In-Game Name: rosie ⭐
Switch Friend Code:
3600 - 7065 - 9527
Session(s):
  • Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Tuesday, September 5 @ 4:00 PM EDT -Mairmalade (mar)
  • Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDT -Mairmalade (mar)

Would love to see splatoon sessions added 🤩

Yay! I'm happy to see so much interest for these! 💜

If there are other games you're interested in playing with others, or a game you'd like to see more of, please let me know.
Have you seen the online mode for Mario Bros Wonder in the direct today? That racing part of the online could be used for these types of things, you won't regret the decision.

Correction: The upcoming sessions will be streamed on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel for you to watch. :)

I was talking to my husband about hosting game sessions for TBT, and he surprised me with a capture card so more of you will be able to enjoy the games. 💜🥰

Last edited:
Correction: The upcoming sessions will be streamed on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel for you to watch. :)

I was talking to my husband about hosting game sessions for TBT, and he was kind enough to gift a capture card so more of you will be able to enjoy the games. 💜🥰
First off, that's wholesome.

Second off, this'll be good news for me, and me exclusively.

It would be pretty cool to join you all on Tuesday for Smash! I'm not sure if I'll make it or not because of work, however.

Ooh yay! These are back!! 🤩 you bet I'm signing up!

In-Game Name: JadeDragon
Switch Friend Code: 8573 - 7104 - 4908
Session(s):

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate - Tuesday, September 5 @ 4:00 PM EDTMairmalade (mar)
Mario Kart 8 - Saturday, September 16 @ 11:00 AM EDTMairmalade (mar)

Back