• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Oh I could join for today's session if there's room!
In-Game Name: Booyahncé
Switch Friend Code: 2396-9345-5408
Session(s): Just today's

May I come for the 12/27 session
Of course - you’re more than welcome! :) Since this will be your first friendlies session, please make a new post with your sign-up form. I’ve copied it below for you:

Sign-Up Form:
In-Game Name:
Switch Friend Code:
Session(s):
Ping list: Yes / No

The ping list is for if you wish to receive a forum notification shortly before a game is live. It’s optional!

I’ve decided to start doing more active things in this community so I sighed up for the smash bro’s stuff
In game name(Jaedin)
Friend code(SW-3837-0949-1874)
12/27 4:00 eastern
Ping(yes)

My boyfriend would like to join in on the friendlies a little tomorrow, if that's okay! I just got my own Switch (we've been sharing the same one up until now), but I haven't had time to set it up with Smash and everything - I should be set up for the next friendlies session, on 1/1. Until then, we were wondering if it was alright to play together on the same account this time. If that sounds okay, then just assume that any time Acorn is Bowser, that it's me.. 😏 If not, no worries! We'll be sure to both be ready on time for the next session with our individual sign-ups.

Oh yeah, I guess I can get back into playing Smash and doing badly:

In-Game Name: ~Kilza~
Switch Friend Code:
Session(s): Dec. 27, probably Jan. 1 as well
Ping list: No

My boyfriend would like to join in on the friendlies a little tomorrow, if that's okay! I just got my own Switch (we've been sharing the same one up until now), but I haven't had time to set it up with Smash and everything - I should be set up for the next friendlies session, on 1/1. Until then, we were wondering if it was alright to play together on the same account this time. If that sounds okay, then just assume that any time Acorn is Bowser, that it's me.. 😏 If not, no worries! We'll be sure to both be ready on time for the next session with our individual sign-ups.
Enjoy your new Switch! Given these are casual games with no incentive or ranking, that would be fine. :)

Done for now. :)
The arena is live!

Never hosted on a Sunday before, but it's looking to be a popular day for some friendlies! The arena will be live at 4:00 p.m. EST today, approximately 45 minutes from this post. Feel free to drop in for a game or two!

December 27 Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena ID: 7CKBP
Arena Password: 3685

See you soon! 👋

Last edited:
Done for today! New sessions are posted:

Friday, January 15 at 6 p.m. EST
Saturday, January 23 at 3 p.m. EST

Original post:
Happy New Year! 🥳

Today's friendlies will be starting in an hour at 6:00 p.m. EST. We'll play for about 1-2 hours, and you may drop in anytime. See you then!

The arena is live!
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena ID: N8WXT
Arena Password: 1121

Last edited:
Back