• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

I finally got my new Switch set up! I'll be using this account from now on for all my future Smashing, though @C:Sphere may use the previous account if and when he joins a session. Here's my newest sign-ups.

In-Game Name: Dragonfly
Switch Friend Code: 5613-8122-6624
Session(s): 1/5 and 1/23
Ping list: Yes

All done! Thanks to everyone that came out - fun battles & great games as always. See you soon! 🥰

The Arena is Live!

It's almost that time again! Friendlies on this fine Friday are starting soon at 6:00 p.m. EST today. We'll probably play for 1.5-2 hours, so join in for a game or two anytime! :D

Arena Name: TBT
Arena ID: BW1Q8
Arena Password: 2525

Last edited:
Done for now!

The next game is TBD - will likely be two weeks from now with exact dates posted next weekend. As it seems it would be popular, we'll be reworking the thread to include both Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and Mario Kart 8 sessions. It'll be moved to Nintendo Treehouse at that time. :)

Stay tuned!

Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 0123

It's a beautiful afternoon for some casual friendlies. We'll be starting a few games soon at 3:00 p.m. EST today. Drop by when/if you can! :D The arena will be live for 1-2 hours depending on turnout.

Have a nice visit, Panda! See you in the next one!

Last edited:
Hey everyone! This thread has been moved from our Smashville board to Nintendo Treehouse as we're now hosting both Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Brothers Ultimate game nights occasionally.

Please read the main post for game details and how to sign up for a session. :)

Our next session will be Mario Kart 8 on Friday, February 5 at 5:30 p.m. EST

Hey there. Soo, knowing I'm banned from playing any sorts of game on TBT with others, can I still join this one?

In-Game Name: Yumi
Switch Friend Code: SW-5287-4482-2610
Session(s): February 5 at 5:30 p.m. EST
Ping list: yes

Done for now! Thanks for playing, everyone! See you next time. :D
🏎

Mario Kart 8 will begin soon at 5:30 p.m. EST! You may join by selecting Online Play > Friends > Search for 'mar' and join the game at the scheduled time. Feel free to pop in a bit later too! :)

We'll play for 1 to 1.5 hours, though it depends on turnout.

Last edited:
GG everyone! It's been a real long time since I've raced but that was fun!

Also, sign me up for 2/21 SSBU session please~ see y'all then!

Missed yesterday's session of MK8DX, but I'd like to know when the next one is! I'd love to be added to the pinglist for MK8 :)

Oh man how did I not see this before! For the longest time I’d been wondering if people would want to do Mario Kart games on here since the old Mario Kart Monday Madness died out after the Wii U days.

Glad to see this is a thing. Please add me to the ping list for Mario Kart Mar! :)

In-Game Name: ArtyJoyful
Switch Friend Code: 6569-5549-2287
Session(s) 2/21 SSBU
Ping list: yes, please!

Wanted to join some of these for quite some time, and now I finally have some determination to do so

I regretfully can't attend this upcoming session; It's a little too early for the likes of me. Hope you guys have fun, and I'll be looking forward to next time!

All done for today! New sessions have been posted:

SessionHost
MK8: Sunday, February 28 at 12:00 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)
SSBU: Friday, March 12 at 5:30 p.m. ESTMairmalade (mar)

It's a wonderful Sunday for some Smash Ultimate! Little late getting here (ISP continues to disagree with me), but here we are! :) We'll play for an hour or so today - stop by anytime for a game or two!

Arena Details
Arena Name:
TBT
Arena Password: 0221

EDIT: arena is back up, game card had an error.

Last edited:
Back