• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

I would like to join the mk8 session! 😀
in-game name: Yanrima
Switch friend code: 0559-6214-2705
sessions: 2/28
pinglist: yes

I plan on joining the Mario Kart session if I end up being free that day. Hard to say at this point but I’ll try to leave an update once I know. :)

I plan on joining the Mario Kart session if I end up being free that day. Hard to say at this point but I’ll try to leave an update once I know. :)

Just to update on this I’m still looking good for tomorrow’s session. I still can’t say 100% though so I’ll be back with another update either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Would love to join MKD8 tomorrow if there’s any spots left 🙂

In-Game Name: Lavender
Switch Friend Code: 0925-5034-1811
Session(s): Feb 28th
Ping list: yes pls!

Is it too late to sign up for the MK8 session tomorrow on February 28th? Here’s my details:

In-game name: Shellzilla
Switch Friend Code: 4129-2347-0028
Sessions: Feb. 28 and Mar. 12
Ping list: Yes

🙌 Almost Mario Kart 8 Deluxe time! Join @Vrisnem and me for 1-1.5 hours of 150cc/200cc (fun) insanity.

!I'll be putting up a lobby soon at 12:00 p.m. EST today - look for 'mar' in your joinable games after selecting 'Online Play' > 'Friends' at that time or whenever you're able to. :)

See you soon! 🏎

🙌 Almost Mario Kart 8 Deluxe time! Join @Vrisnem and me for 1-1.5 hours of 150cc/200cc (fun) insanity.

!I'll be putting up a lobby soon at 12:00 p.m. EST today - look for 'mar' in your joinable games after selecting 'Online Play' > 'Friends' at that time or whenever you're able to. :)

See you soon! 🏎
I have a question. Do I have to add you, or are you gonna add me? I’m just wondering, it’s my first time participating in the session outside animal crossing.Thank you! 😀

See you soon! 🏎
logging on to MK8D now! I suck at this game, lol don’t make fun of me

Last edited:
thanks for playing with me! i have to actually stay for more than a few races next time >< i always seem to have to leave because of something about food or groceries ah

Back