Sweet Bunny Balloon
Inky
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
1718375384290.png

With the success of the Hide and Seek sessions from TBTWC 2024, we've decided to try and make this a recurring event! Join us in our recurring fashion show- island tour- ACNH Hide and Seek sessions!

These sessions will be less frequent, but we'll try to do at least one session per month!

❓ How it works

We will be picking one island to visit for each session, where we'll be playing hide and seek! These sessions will be streamed, so even if you don't make it to the list as a participant, you can still watch the session and see your fellow members' island.

In general, the sessions will work like this:
  1. Fly over: The staff host will fly over to the island
  2. Fashion show: Other participants will also fly in!
    This may take some time, but treat it like a fashion show! Show off and look at people's cute outfits, and just stand around and look cute.
  3. Hiding phase / House tour: Afterwards, the staff host will go to a house and start a 5 minute timer. Participants have 5 minutes to run and hide, while the host will hang around the house!
  4. Seeking phase: After the hiding phase is over... it's time to seek! The staff host will start a 10 minute timer and begin scouring the island in search of the hiders.
    1. When the timer runs out, if there are any participants unfound, we may play Marco-Polo to see where they're hidden!
  5. Group photo: Once the game is over, it's time for some photos. We'll likely find a spot to gather in, look cute, and take pictures!
  6. Afterwards, the host will kindly and forcibly remove us from their island.
🎮 Rules for participants
  • Bring a ladder and vaulting pole! While not necessary, these may help in your hiding!
  • No wetsuits or buildings! You cannot hide in buildings or in the water. Anywhere else on the island is fine.
  • Running is allowed while we're seeking! You are free to run and change hiding spots. However, if you're spotted: that's it! We're playing hide-and-seek, after all, and not tag.
  • You are allowed to watch the stream! If you want to watch the stream while hiding, you may do so. Just be aware that there may be a delay!
🏠 For island hosts
  • Please be ready 10 minutes before the start of the session! This will give time for you to send the dodo code to the staff host, who will then relay it to the participants.
  • Let us know which house you want us to wait in! We may ask you to walk us to it, or we'll wander over to it ourselves. Either way, please let us know where to go. Sometimes it helps to have a warp pipe from the island entrance to the house, too, but this isn't necessary.
  • Your island/house does not have to be fully decorated! All islands and houses are fine -- the very first ACNH Hide and Seek session was held on Mistreil's half-completed island, after all.
    And besides, you can always fill your unfinished parts with pitfalls. It'll be funny, I promise.
📹 For spectators
Couldn't make it onto the participant list? That's okay! For most sessions, we'll be streaming on TBT's Twitch Channel while chatting in the #multiplayer-1 Discord Channel! Please join us in admiring other people's islands, houses, and people's hiding and seeking skills!

💰 Rewards

That's right, rewards! While these sessions are fun, we wanted to be able to give you a reward for participating too!

Hide and SeekReward
Participating in a session of Hide and Seek20 TBT Bells
Spectating and chatting during a live stream10 TBT Bells

Additionally, island hosts will receive an additional 10 TBT Bells as thanks for hosting!

⭐ Hosts

• Mistreil
  • Mick
... And other staff at times!

📝 How to sign up

Post in this thread with the following form filled out:

In-Game Name:
Island Name:
Are you interested in hosting on your island?
Session(s):

We will likely decide on islands and participants a few days prior to the session date in order to allow more people to sign up. Please be aware that you may only receive a 1-2 day notice if you are chosen to host/participate!

📅 Upcoming sessions

Convert the time to your time zone here.

DateHostIsland (Host)Participants
📹 June 30th 2024, 12:00 PM EDTMistreilAvalar (Firesquids)Firesquids
Suguri
Captain Jigglypuff
Yanrima~
IonicKarma
Foreverfox
Airysuit
📹 June 30th 2024, 1:00 PM EDT
(Counts as a single spectated session with the above)
MistreilBermuda (boring)boring
Xara
jiny
.: Meri :.
digimon
-
Mutti
📹 July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDTMistreil
Sessions with a 📹 will be streamed on The Bell Tree's Twitch channel.

🔔 How to be notified of game sessions
Please react to the "ping list" post (a few posts below). Whenever a new session is posted, we will ping all people who have reacted to it.

New events on Discord will be created whenever a session is made, as well, which will provide you notifications and timestamps in your local time.

🧓 Previous sessions

An archive of previous sessions will be in the spoiler tag below (excluding TBTWC sessions.)

DateHostIsland (Host)Participants

Last edited:
🏡 Past islands

This is a collection of islands that we've held Hide & Seek sessions on, along with their Dream Addresses (if applicable).
If you've hosted on your island and are willing to share your DA, please do let us know!

HostIsland NameDream Address
MistreilMyn Isla
PyoopiTeeheeTiki
ZerousCekrai
AardbeiGaulthérieDA-5124-3658-0252
lily2816Canada
AquillaTwinleaf
NewbiemayorRicoDA-7619-6560-0354
RoxxyBayside
VillageDwellerMālieDA-3453-1854-7124
MokurenAuera
AirysuitCreyalDA-1694-9736-8226
MinouMiyushimaDA-8262-3940-2607
BetsySundropSundropDA-3328-2278-7845
azurillSerenityDA-2092-0848-5599
shellbellBell
IonicKarmaArcadiaDA-0921-0947-2997
NefariousInkwell
ZaneCoral Lair
Yanrima~Royale-3DA-8457-0676-4056
himekirakoAsteriaDA-9866-0306-5956
Mimi CheemsIno
ForeverfoxWoxton
MickNarnia

Last edited:
🔔 React to this post to be added to the ping list! 🔔

You may remove yourself from the ping list by un-reacting. All members that have a reaction on this post will be pinged when a new session is added.

Code:
@Giddy
@Mutti
@corlee1289
@Captain Jigglypuff
@azurill
amemome
@Mokuren
@Airysuit
@DaCoSim
@Dinosaur
@Liz!
@roseflower
@Sheando
@.: Meri :.
@boring
@jiny
@Newbiemayor
@Xara
@himekirako
@Foreverfox
@Jhine7
@deana
@Suguri
@Doo

Last edited:
Ooh yes, I wanna join! I didn't get to participate during the TBTWC because of school, so I'm glad I saw this thread! :D

In-Game Name: BobRock20
Island Name: Westward
No, I'm nervous about that. Maybe I will when I'm more confident.
Session(s):
June 23rd 2024

I'm back and gonna go for another round of hiding and seeking!
In-Game Name: Yanrima
Island Name: Royale-3
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: yes (obviously)
Session(s):
  • 📹June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDT Mistreil

In-Game Name: Karma
Island Name: Arcadia
Are you interested in hosting on your island?:
Ya
Session(s):
June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDT

In-Game Name: Fox
Island Name: Woxton
Are you interested in hosting on your island? yes!
Session(s): June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDT Mistreil

Oooh fun! I didn't get to try one of these yet!

In-Game Name: Roxie
Island Name: Avalar
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yeah!
Session(s): June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDT Mistreil

In-Game Name: Yuta
Island Name: Creyal
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yes !
Session(s):

Omg this is a cute idea! It’s such a nice way to get us NH players something to do aside from decorating our island.

If I were to host at my island, then I would get the unfair advantage. My island isn’t really fit for hide and seek, there’s barely any hiding spots.

Have fun to those playing, and I will watch your streams!

omg hide and seek let's gooooooo!! my island is completely flat and barren, so it's not optimal for hide and seek. but if i ever.. actually get around to changing that.. i'd be down to host on my island in the (very faraway) future!

In-Game Name: Xara
Island Name: Axolotl
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No
Session(s): June 23rd, 2024 @ 12pm EDT

Last edited:
*edit* I had the wrong date in my head

I’ll join!

In-Game Name: Kitana
Island Name: Rainbow
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No

Last edited:
hide & seek yayy!! this is something i definitely regret not participating more during tbtwc ;u;

In-Game Name: shazi
Island Name: dubaddu
Are you interested in hosting on your island?:
in the later future, maybe…
Session(s):
june 23 @ 12 pm edt

In-Game Name: Monday
Island Name: Bermuda
Are you interested in hosting on your island? I would love to! Especially now Im not being forced to cancel due to personal circumstances
Session(s): June 23rd, 12PM EDT

I need to update my DA but will do so in the next 48 hours-ish, so folks can see my island :)

In-Game Name: Merielle
Island Name: Lostglade
Not yet, but... Soon™️
Session(s):

In-Game Name: clover
Island Name: moondrop
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: maybe in the future, but for now, no ;u;

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!

In-Game Name: Midori
Island Name: Seclusia
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yes but on the alt island of Eloasis with Rep Ellie
Session(s): ALL of them!!!
But for real

📹 June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDTMistreil

Oh nice, these are back! I would love to participate, but I won't be available for the first session haha. I'd love to join the one for July 17th if that one still happens later on.

Have fun you all!

Oh nice, these are back! I would love to participate, but I won't be available for the first session haha. I'd love to join the one for July 17th if that one still happens later on.

Have fun you all!
July 17th, where did you get that from? 📅? 😂

Back