TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek [Next session: June 30th @ 12PM EDT]

I dunno, just looked like that's what it was implying. Won't be the first or last time I was stupid lol.
That's just what the calendar emoji looks like! All 3 calendar emojis have July 17th on them as a reference to when Apple premiered their iCalendar application (July 17th, 2002). 📆🗓️📅

Last edited:
That's just what the calendar emoji looks like! All 3 calendar emojis have July 17th on them as a reference to when Apple premiered their iCalendar application (July 17th, 2002). 📆🗓️📅
Yeah lol I'm just dumb haha. 😅 I thought there was a small icon for every date.

I'm so happy to see these come back! they were so fun to watch!!

In-Game Name: Thom
Island Name: Totoro
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yup 100%
Session(s): Any Europe friendly time sessions!

Hmm... After a bit of thinking, I've tentatively decided to hold back-to-back sessions for Saturday, assuming people are free at 1PM EDT too. Tentatively, the participant lists are:

DateIsland NameIsland Host (Participant 1)Participant 2Participant 3Participant 4Participant 5Participant 6Participant 7
June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDTAvalar@Firesquids@Suguri@Captain Jigglypuff@Yanrima~@IonicKarma@Foreverfox@Mutti
June 23rd 2024, 1:00 PM EDTBermuda@boring@Xara@jiny@.: Meri :.@digimon@DaCoSim@Airysuit
If someone can't make the 1PM session, let me know and we can swap with someone in the 12PM session!
We can finally go see boring's island!! ♥

(Also, this will count as a single session for spectator rewards!)

Yeah lol I'm just dumb haha. 😅 I thought there was a small icon for every date.
It never even registered for me that July 17th was a date on the emote 😂 But since I am free on that day...

New session added for 📹 July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT
Ta-da!! You're just a prophet!

signing up for that session in july and adding the 1PM to my sign up sheet cause i can make it! :3
In-Game Name: clover
Island Name: moondrop
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: no ;u;
Session(s): June 23rd, 2024 @ 1PM EDT + July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT

In-Game Name: Millie
Island Name: Huntingdon
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: No, sorry
Session(s): July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT

Yaaayy !!

In-Game Name: Yuta
Island Name: Creyal
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yess
Session(s): July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT if needed

ayooooo yes!!!!

In-Game Name: Soup
Island Name: Hailsham
Are you interested in hosting on your island? Yeah!!!
Session(s): July 17 5pm EDT

Hmm... After a bit of thinking, I've tentatively decided to hold back-to-back sessions for Saturday, assuming people are free at 1PM EDT too. Tentatively, the participant lists are:

DateIsland NameIsland Host (Participant 1)Participant 2Participant 3Participant 4Participant 5Participant 6Participant 7
June 23rd 2024, 12:00 PM EDTAvalar@Firesquids@Suguri@Captain Jigglypuff@Yanrima~@IonicKarma@Foreverfox@Mutti
June 23rd 2024, 1:00 PM EDTBermuda@boring@Xara@jiny@.: Meri :.@digimon@DaCoSim@Airysuit
If someone can't make the 1PM session, let me know and we can swap with someone in the 12PM session!

It never even registered for me that July 17th was a date on the emote 😂 But since I am free on that day...

New session added for 📹 July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT
Ta-da!! You're just a prophet!
I will see you guys on the 23rd!!

4pm UK time hehe

Ahahaha, yay I can make that session! lol 😅

In-Game Name: Bonnie
Island Name: Ivalice
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Maybe one day, but my island is super underdeveloped currently. Unless you all want just trees and more trees haha.

Time to panic clean my island! Also...

In-Game Name: Monday
Island Name: Bermuda
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: Perhaps, but since Im hosting on the 23rd it may be worth letting someone else!

In-Game Name: Justin
Island Name: Olympus
Are you interested in hosting on your island?:
No
Session(s):
July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT

Gonna sign up for another one since the session date happens after my birthday (real) 👀
In-Game Name: Yanrima
Island Name: Royale-3
Are you interested in hosting on your island?: yes (as always)
Session(s):
  • 📹 July 17th 2024, 5:00 PM EDT Mistreil

1pm works for me! I'm super excited to see boring's island! 🫶🏻

also I wanted to ask, can I spectate the 12pm session and get the bells for that as well, or can I only get the participation bells? I am very broke LOL

1pm works for me! I'm super excited to see boring's island! 🫶🏻

also I wanted to ask, can I spectate the 12pm session and get the bells for that as well, or can I only get the participation bells? I am very broke LOL
Good question... The way we did it in TBTWC was to give participation rather than spectating for these cases, so I'll stick with that: just participation!

you have 69 bells do you really need any more

Good question... The way we did it in TBTWC was to give participation rather than spectating for these cases, so I'll stick with that: just participation!

you have 69 bells do you really need any more
that's fair, thanks for answering!

also yes i will not know peace until i have 6,969 bells

In-Game Name: Momo
Island Name: Tanpopo
Are you interested in hosting on your island?:
this event has singlehandedly convinced me of hosting so ok fine yes im interested
Session(s):
July 17th, 5 PM EDT hopefully i wake up in time

Back