TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek [Next session: June 30th @ 12PM EDT]

if we want to spectate- do we have to link our TBT account to our discord account?
As long as you have access to the #multiplayer-1 channel and your server name matches your TBT name, you should be fine!

I am so ready to play! So is the time we spend exploring the host’s Island before the game begins like a fashion show?

I am so ready to play! So is the time we spend exploring the host’s Island before the game begins like a fashion show?
As Doo mentioned, the fashion show is more or less the time it takes for all of the participants to come in! It'll... make sense once you see it 😂 (It's like back-to-back cutscenes of people arriving on the island usually. And then we just sit around and look cute while waiting for everyone to join in.)

The first neighbourly hide and seek session will be starting in about 1.5 hours!
Please excuse me if it's a bit chaotic lmao i haven't done anything to prepare and won't have a chance 😂 So I'm winging it all. i am also working 3 hours of sleep right now.

Also, for the 1PM EDT session: there's one spot available now. If anyone who isn't assigned to one of the sessions today wants to take it, the first person to post gets it! And if no one else is around, I'll likely just steal someone from the discord channel at the time (likely someone from the 12PM EDT session?)

See you guys then!! I'll make another post when it starts and link to the stream! ♥

... Uhhh... Awkward heads up! My power has gone out, and apparently won't be back for like 4 hours. I'm trying to find a workaround or see if any other staff member is around to host, but I'm not sure if that's possible 💦

I maaaaay have to reschedule these sessions until next Sunday if I can't figure something out 🥲

... Uhhh... Awkward heads up! My power has gone out, and apparently won't be back for like 4 hours. I'm trying to find a workaround or see if any other staff member is around to host, but I'm not sure if that's possible 💦

I maaaaay have to reschedule these sessions until next Sunday if I can't figure something out 🥲
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh oh🤯

Hi everyone! I'm super super sorry to have to do this, but because the power is apparently out for my entire neighbourhood for the next few hours, I'll have to reschedule the sessions.
somehow this is... the first time i've ever had a blackout for so long in like... years. the timing is impeccable.

I'm moving today's sessions to next Sunday, June 30th.
The participant lists will stay the same, unless someone's not available next week (and if not, please let me know ASAP!)

DateIsland NameIsland Host (Participant 1)Participant 2Participant 3Participant 4Participant 5Participant 6Participant 7
June 30th 2024, 12:00 PM EDTAvalar@Firesquids@Suguri@Captain Jigglypuff@Yanrima~@IonicKarma@Foreverfox@Mutti
(N/A)
June 30th 2024, 1:00 PM EDTBermuda@boring@Xara@jiny@.: Meri :.@digimon@Airysuit

Sorry for the inconvenience!! 😭

Hi everyone! I'm super super sorry to have to do this, but because the power is apparently out for my entire neighbourhood for the next few hours, I'll have to reschedule the sessions.
somehow this is... the first time i've ever had a blackout for so long in like... years. the timing is impeccable.

The participant lists will stay the same, unless someone's not available next week (and if not, please let me know ASAP!)

DateIsland NameIsland Host (Participant 1)Participant 2Participant 3Participant 4Participant 5Participant 6Participant 7
June 30th 2024, 12:00 PM EDTAvalar@Firesquids@Suguri@Captain Jigglypuff@Yanrima~@IonicKarma@Foreverfox@Mutti

That's no problem for me!

I will need to sadly pull out for next week, good luck to all competing!

No worries at all! Please just stay safe/cool/hyrated ❤️ I’ll be available next weekend

aw Mistreil you're okay!! You couldn't have predicted this happening and it's out of your control. I swear power can sense when you have something like this planned and is like oh do you need me rn?? Do you need me to be reliable and working??? : ) too bad

phonto.jpeg

I should be available next Sunday as well! I hope your power comes back on soon! 🫂

No need to apologize, these things happen! I should be available next weekend too.

Take care and stay cool if it's hot where you are; I hope your power comes back on soon!! 💙

awww Mistreil it's all good!! i hope your power turns back on quick and that you stay cool if it's hot out where you are! i'll be available next weekend for my slot! :3

Sadly none of these times meet my schedule, again 3:
It needs to be on a weekend and in the day bc im soooo busy ugh
Good luck though guys!

Back