• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Seroja
Looking forward to seeing your case on Rosetti. I have trouble reading that player and I'm starting think most of my scum reads are wrong.

I hope to see more on Moonbrink because rn I don't know if they are scum, confused townie, or just don't care.

Hopefully more people will contribute their thoughts before the lynch.

I'm seeing that Rosetti has not posted since before the end of N1. Seems shady to me maybe they are scum after all. Scum lean
I stand by my read that Qwerty111 is scum lean since they still seem very defensive.
I'm gonna go ahead and change my read on Lucanaso to town lean since they seem to be helping town even though they haven't posted much.

The rest of my reads remain the same but I'll post them for reference.
Locket
Sparro
Moonbrink
Seroja
Cadbberry
tui
shiida
mogyay

Town Read Town Lean Null [/COLOR Third Party Scum Lean Scum Read

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Qwerty111
Are you sheeping our votes?

Don't edit posts

Also "slip up", that wording seems very sus. If you were town how could you slip up?
Sorry, forgot the editing rule.

When I say I might slip up, I mean I might say something contradictory, or just have a complete brain fart and forget what I was talking about. Sometimes I'll do it on purpose (I.E. The jester on Salem).
So really, what I'm trying to say is, sometimes when I go under pressure, I can make mistakes. Like I said, there are large chances that I will slip up, but I try my best not too.

"play it off" and "slip up" sounds mighty suspicious to me.

also, what makes you stand by Xerolin's vote?

Goodnight Sparro~

I might change my mind on the lynch and go No Lynch, since I haven't been playing long enough to see any big read flags.

@Sparro. I don't think you read the voting rules.

4. If you want to change your vote, first type ##Unvote followed by your new vote ##Vote: Username. You can change your vote at any time and as much as you like until Day ends.

See the first post in the voting thread for more rules.

Sorry about not being able to quote yoi, I'm glitching out.

@Cass123
You're probably correct. I was thinking I wouldn't vote until I really did feel suspicious. Thank you for telling me.

hello everyone! going to post some reads that i've been feeling throughout the previous day or so.

locket: i can see why you look shady but i think it might be the 'esphas effect', i.e you post something stupid without thinking and now the whole thread is on your back (rightfully). you should have read the thread, you shouldn't have posted reads without rationally thinking about them, it looks incredibly bad for you and i'm mostly leaning on scum but i also think you might be a town that ****ed up.

sparro: null although question 2 for me made me slightly suspicious? what are you trying to play off? the fact you're scum lol?

moonbrink: for the love of god defend yourself. answer mine or countless others questioning. this is so frustrating, if you were town you would try and fight for our team to beat mafia but if you were mafia surely not answering anything would be the most suspect thing in the world? i'm so confused but i'm going to have to lean on scum as you're giving me literally nothing.

seroja: town lean for you. your posts are articulate and well thought out, you seem like a very genuine person with genuine reads so i think you're playing as town. you try and have your own stance on people without repeating what a lot of other people are echoing. any time you've been called out your answers have seemed genuine. you're not afraid to apply pressure to people unlike a lot of other users which i appreciate. i did suspect you slightly after your thoughts on both esphas and miharu but i buy your answers.

cadbbery: you haven't really posted all that much. also you don't really give reads on all players, mostly just pick out singular ones. are you afraid of something? i think your town but i'm a little unconvinced still.

cass123: leaning on town! you seem refreshingly genuine. you post exactly what's on your mind very quickly and in an uncomplicated way, i like your style! can you elaborate more on why you thought most of your scum reads were wrong?

rosetti: i'm null on you as you haven't really posted much or provided any new reads, i'd like to hear more from you before making up my mind. you seem to not want to make any damaging statements about anyone which looks really suspicious right now. you do seem genuine that you're just a little confused but try and read through the last few pages and tell us what you're thinking please. if you continue i'm gonna have to suspect you of mafia as you seem to just lurk in the shadows.

tui: feeling a town lean from you but i'm not overly convinced yet since you haven't contributed too much (you gave your reasons though which i appreciate) so i'm putting you as mostly null with a slight town lean. your reads are a lot different from everyone's which i think is interesting and mostly genuine, i think if you were scum you probably wouldn't have suspected miharu HOWEVER it might have been safer to and you weren't the only one giving her a scum read. i don't necessarily agree with all your reads but they give me an interesting perspective to think about.

shiida: third party, i don't really have much to say on your last comment about me, it was slightly confusing

qwerty111: are you seriously still avoiding me?
qwerty111: when i called you out you did make one read but i don't think it was that helpful, other people had already made a case against moonbrink. i do think your read was actually kind of insightful but it was only one so i'd like to see more, it looks like you're trying to blend back into the shadows now the heat is off you again. it's also really suspicious how you're avoiding any questioning. you didn't answer my last one to you and you didn't answer miharu's either. what are you so afraid of? i keep going back to your answers where you say you're on edge if you're mafia...
you say you're on edge 24/7 but i think you're backtracking on your initial questions because you look kind of shady

lucanosa: thank you for replying. my suspicions of you have ebbed and i now read you as null. for me it was important as town to make my vote for the sake of town. i found it suspicious that you forgot, maybe just don't care about town.

1. What is your timezome? PDT
2. How do you react under pressure?I'll play it off as best I can, but there are large chances that I will slip up.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? No preference.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?I'll have a harder time, as I'm replacing someone else, but I'll try my best to contribute as I can. I'm more quiet in these mafia games, as I try my best to take time to interpret things.
5. How many games have you played?Several games of Salem. None here, though.

Sorry for not posting much, but I should sleep now. Goodnight!

"chances that I will slip up" what

after you catch up with the thread, I'd like to see your opinions on everyone/reads, along with whether or not you think Moon is a good lynch or not.

also I'm sorry again if I seemed condescending earlier lol

luca, sorry, not forgot, but didn't deem it important enough to read the rules. my brain is a little frazzled i apologise

@mogyay

Play it off as in keep my cool and try and move through the situation.

@Lucanosa
Like, I might say something that I wasn't meant to. Right now I'm well rested though, and am able to keep my focus, and therefore won't make a mistake.

So, my opinion on Moonbrink.

Though it seems as if all evidence points to him/her, even with said person just giving up, due to this being their first mafia game (I believe) I'm not going to try anything with them until more evidence appears. It feels unfair right now, since I haven't been in this game too long and don't have as strong as an idea as to what is going on. I'll say that Moonbrink is Null (that's the colour for null, right?) for now until any more red flags have been raised, only because this is their first game. Due to the things they have said, I can't guarantee a town role right now, but it could be what happened with Esphas; everyone thought he was scum, and then he flipped town.

If it seems like I'm interpreting something wrong, show a little sympathy please; I just read through about 500 posts and all sorts of things are spinning in my head. It's kinda confusing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta shower now, will be gone for 15 minutes or so.

@Moonbrink: If you are town now would be a good time to role claim and make your case.

Moonbrink has been posting everywhere on tbt but here and hasn't posted in 50 minutes, I don't think we will get a thing from them.

OK I CAUGHT UP ON 10 PAGES

i'm going to do a much more detailed read after lynching/vote since i want it to be 'properly' done (well i'm doing it now but i don't think i can finish before lynching/voting ends)

i've also been inactive due to working and taking care of family - i've literally haven't had the time to sit down and go through everything thoroughly and so it won't be a half assed post, some people have picked up on this and think i'm scum, and that i'm 'shady' (i'll go into it more with my read), i'm off next week and on sunday so i'll be able to be much more active throughout the day (hopefully the thread is also active)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back