• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I meant concerning today

- - - Post Merge - - -

ehh lol I dunno
it just looks.. suspicious *fixes glasses*

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah ik I was kidding

We shouldn't really kid around though. Not to mention quite a bit of players have checked in, but didn't say quite alot after that.

Anyone else wanna share thoughts on who we should lynch today?

^
Please reply to this even if you'll just say "no one yet". It can generate at least a bit off discussion that can go on for a while if a candidate with many votes against them is willing to defend themselves. (which they should!!)

Names I see mentioned are Kyuby and staticistic11414. I think they're okay choices. (sorry guys <3)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways gotta sleep. cya~

So, Qwerty111 and kyuby still haven't posted. Last time kyuby was quiet, s/he was scum. Gonna put my vote in for them until they start talking.

That's pretty insightful about kybuby. I'm gonna keep them in mind, at least until they post again. They did suggest a no lynch but without any reasoning at all so idk. And we'll just have to wait around for Qwerty111 to post aswell.

Also, I'm interested in CookingOkasan's detailed post about why we shouldn't have a no lynch on day 1, whenever he comes online :p

Right now I'm leaning towards Kyuby and Stat.
Kyuby hasn't posted anything at all or even checked in
Stat is getting a bit over defensive + getting suspicious over someones avatar is a bit....over the top.

Right now I'm leaning towards Kyuby and Stat.
Kyuby hasn't posted anything at all or even checked in
Stat is getting a bit over defensive + getting suspicious over someones avatar is a bit....over the top.

ehh whatever
I just find it weird how when one person suspects everyone does~~

It is a valid reason though ;/ Please let us know who you suspect!

I don't find it too valid that I'm suspicious bcuz I was joking..?
but yeah I thought it must be ccemuka

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how does defending myself make me suspicious anyways? that's what everyone is suppose to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well at least one person must have a suspicion right?

the truth will be revealed eventually, I have no more to say about your suspects towards me

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know who you should suspects? the ones that agree then leave the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

**suspect

I don't find it too valid that I'm suspicious bcuz I was joking..?
but yeah I thought it must be ccemuka

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how does defending myself make me suspicious anyways? that's what everyone is suppose to do

- - - Post Merge - - -

the truth will be revealed eventually, I have no more to say about your suspects towards me

- - - Post Merge - - -

you know who you should suspects? the ones that agree then leave the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

**suspect

Uh alright. Anymore opinions? Any could help the game get going.

I just checked and kybuby has actually had just as much input (1 relevant post to the game) as Jennwa and Beardo. And Qwerty111 just hasn't said anything since the game started. So I'm bringing those new two into the spotlight, if they haven't already been mentioned!

Obviously it may just been they haven't been online much, so it's good we have another day to see if that's the case. I'm not jumping to any serious conclusions just yet.

sorry, I was sleeping lol

well as for now since we dont have any information from the investigator or somewhere to start at I think we should just lynch the person who hasn't post anything relevant to the game? I've palyed 3 mafia games so far and most of the time the scum seems to always point out to other direction besides their one, or just want to end the day as soon as possible with voting for somenone who's getting votes without even saying why they think he/she should be lynched, so for now, I would keep an eye on those who want to lynch people, since they might know who the mafia is and wouldnt care about lynching someone they know isn't part of their scummy group

Good Afternoon everyone! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we should wait a little to see if the ones who haven't post post something if not then we can suspect that they maybe scum or mafia. Since its day one we have lots of time.

*COUGHS WILDLY* Hi.
Sorry I haven't posed yet, School got in the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we should no lynch. It's far too early for suspicions, we should wait for at least a little bit of evidence before we start lynching. The OP does state that some players have abilities that could help us.

Last edited:
Back