• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

We still have another day, no point making a firm decision about it now :p

But actually I am starting to lean towards a no lynch, wait for the night action to see what happens then try to put a few pieces together. Like honestly, I don't have any real idea at all of who's being very suspicious right now. I only pointed out two people who haven't contributed much yet.

We still have another day, no point making a firm decision about it now :p

But actually I am starting to lean towards a no lynch, wait for the night action to see what happens then try to put a few pieces together. Like honestly, I don't have any real idea at all of who's being very suspicious right now. I only pointed out two people who haven't contributed much yet.
I agree. Right now I don't have much suspicious on any one until someone says something weird idk. Its my first game.

I just checked and kybuby has actually had just as much input (1 relevant post to the game) as Jennwa and Beardo. And Qwerty111 just hasn't said anything since the game started. So I'm bringing those new two into the spotlight, if they haven't already been mentioned!

Obviously it may just been they haven't been online much, so it's good we have another day to see if that's the case. I'm not jumping to any serious conclusions just yet.

Sorry, I will be busy until later today. I don't have a whole lot to add right now, but it's good to see everyone has started to talk! I will be back later c:

I apologize for my inactivity, I had band and orchestra. I'll be a bit more active in the evening though. I'm on central time by the way.

Well right now I'm not so sure. I'm kinda debating whether I lynch, or no lynch. Since no one is acting suspicious enough today.

Very true
I would be a bit suspicious of the people just sitting in the thread, and not talking at all.

So, Qwerty111 and kyuby still haven't posted. Last time kyuby was quiet, s/he was scum. Gonna put my vote in for them until they start talking.

I'm pretty sure this is Kyuby's third game of Mafia. I followed pleasure cruise and noted that s/he was hardly ever active in either game. Their inactivity got them in quite a bit of trouble on pleasure cruise and his/her head was on the chopping block because of it. I don't recall seeing much from him/her in the Bird mafia either although s/he was town aligned.

I'm not sure how active Kyuby is in other parts of the forum, but their mafia history leads me to believe that they are simply an inactive player. Inactive players simply impede town progress. Therefore they are simply dead weight until they start engaging in discussion and bolstering the town's ability to combat the mafia.

I know that you did just post to defend yourself but I am going along with what I saw from previous games and will keep that disposition towards you. Kyuby has my nomination for a day 1 lynch. However since the days are so long, there is still time for something to arise.

----------------------------------

Names I see mentioned are Kyuby and staticistic11414. I think they're okay choices. (sorry guys <3

While it is a bit silly, I think that this is just staticistic's personality coming through. However, I can't deny that it is pretty worrisome and has drawn my suspension.

If we simply sit back and wait for the first night to transpire, we'll wake up to find two people dead. (possibly 3 if the PC role's "extra night life" refers to a second action? ie another chance to kill someone?)

The only good thing I could see about a no lynch would be a player replacement for whoever hasn't posted and whatnot?

Proper day 1 discussion is important so that blues can low-key get an idea of who they want to target with their night abilities. It is important to read all of the roles, not just the role that you received so that you can have the best understanding of what is going on and the threats that surround you.

I HIGHLY recommend you read through Karla's quoted post. It is very informative and I feel that it is an essential read for Newbie Mafia.

I had a novel lengthed post, however I don't want to say more because I don't want to seem coachy. Instead I will remind you of your quicktopic boards and suggest that you say hi to your coaches :cool:

SO! Currently I'm suggesting that we keep an eye on Kyuby and that Static tries to keep it on topic ( :cool: )

Who do you guys think is the most suspicious? Maybe Abby can inspect that person and tell the news they got to us? Idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninja'd

If we simply sit back and wait for the first night to transpire, we'll wake up to find two people dead. (possibly 3 if the PC role's "extra night life" refers to a second action? ie another chance to kill someone?)

My question color was off and I thought it got drowned out in a (probably unnecessary) wall of text

That's what I figured hence "life" and not "action"
thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I hope my last post didn't come off as ~coachy~

Also, if kyuby just randomly comes in and says "oh i forgot or whatever" then they're probably scum and another scum mate probably pmed them and was like "yo get yo butt on the thread"

im on page 19 so sorry if this has happened in other pages lol

Anyone else wanna share thoughts on who we should lynch today?

^
Please reply to this even if you'll just say "no one yet". It can generate at least a bit off discussion that can go on for a while if a candidate with many votes against them is willing to defend themselves. (which they should!!)
Staticistic over Kyuby. Inactives should just be left to the host for modkill or a vig.

*COUGHS WILDLY* Hi.
Sorry I haven't posed yet, School got in the way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we should no lynch. It's far too early for suspicions, we should wait for at least a little bit of evidence before we start lynching. The OP does state that some players have abilities that could help us.
We've discussed this, the majority agrees that we should try to figure out a lynch candidate. Personally I would be willing to vote for Staticistic, since her posts are mostly one liners that do nothing. The behavior mentioned before is definitely more suspicious than inactivity.

At least static has been trying to contribute. Kyuby has literally done absolutely fricking nothing.
##VOTE: Kyuby

Staticistic over Kyuby. Inactives should just be left to the host for modkill or a vig.

We've discussed this, the majority agrees that we should try to figure out a lynch candidate. Personally I would be willing to vote for Staticistic, since her posts are mostly one liners that do nothing. The behavior mentioned before is definitely more suspicious than inactivity.

Yes I agree. Static's posts contributed little to nothing. She's basically just bandwagoning.I'd be willing to vote for Staticistic or Kyuby, but Staticistic might have my vote.

At least static has been trying to contribute. Kyuby has literally done absolutely fricking nothing.
##VOTE: Kyuby

Well, a lot of the time static just posts saying she's here or she's leaving without any real contribution.

I agree with most if you. If I were the vig, I'd shoot Kyuby, last game he was scum and inactive so, yeah.
I'm going to have to vote for Staticistic.

Back