• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I've actually posted more than what some people have done, if you guys lynch me you will just be wasting more green blood, well as for suspiction now I have something that tells me that NikkiNikki might have something to do with the scum for her comment :

I agree. Right now I don't have much suspicious on any one until someone says something weird idk. Its my first game.

Seems like she knows who she's just too afraid to let everyone know

another persons that caught my eye is hanzy :

He/she seems to be really trying to get a no lynch today just for the fact that it might be one of her fella scums or herself

I've actually posted more than what some people have done, if you guys lynch me you will just be wasting more green blood, well as for suspiction now I have something that tells me that NikkiNikki might have something to do with the scum for her comment :

I agree. Right now I don't have much suspicious on any one until someone says something weird idk. Its my first game.

He/she seems to be really trying to get a no lynch today just for the fact that it might be one of her fella scums or herself
Ive noticed them agree with each other a lot. Maybe they're Masons?

so uhhmm.. I feel like having an ice cream♥

but I hate banana :u

lol but yeah what ice cream shops do you have there?

*lists them in suspicious list* xDD<//3 jkjk

umm.. okay?

I love how I became suspicious for talking about ice cream xDD <//3 such brains..

back, I'll try to post as often

yeah seriously I'm most to do the talking xD

hey duds I have to study I'll be back later if I could

I'll go flockdraw with ma pal
see ya duds

At least static has been trying to contribute. Kyuby has literally done absolutely fricking nothing.
##VOTE: Kyuby

Yup. Really trying to contribute, huh? Mmhmm. To you, that's actually considered contributing? That's a bit outrageous to me (not trying to be rude, disrespectful, etc. here, but my point still stands).

I posted first of all in favour of a lynch, saying it would get the game going. Then today I stated I'd started leaning towards a no lynch, since I don't have any real suspicions as of yet. I'd hardly say I was pushing for a no lynch.

as I said, I'm not inactive at all, I check the thread every hour or two to look at the replies, Im actually using hidden mode so that's why I never show up at the Currently browsing this thread section, but as said, If you see someone just coming here and agreeing with another person with no solid reason at all then keep an eye of them, they might just be scum who tries to get their votes out of themselves to lynch the person with most of the votes.

Well, a lot of the time static just posts saying she's here or she's leaving without any real contribution.

She isn't even a lynch candidate, and you are the main suspect. So you kinda just called yourself out as scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yah, you bring up a good point.
All the mafia know each other xD

well, thats just my opinion really, hmm, seems like you are trying to defend her... hmm sounds scummy to me, don't let mafia fool you guys, just dont follow someone for pretending to be a townie.

well, thats just my opinion really, hmm, seems like you are trying to defend her... hmm sounds scummy to me, don't let mafia fool you guys, just dont follow someone for pretending to be a townie.
Literally you just said "oh you would be wasting green blood"
you could be pretending.
This seems scummy to me tbh and you're not really defending yourself.

You guys are trying to lynch me because I dont post too much, I defended that argument above, just because I post as much as I can that doesn't make me a townie inmediatly, those who actually just post nosense should be the ones would actually have to get someone's attention, I might have posted less than some person, but i have actually pointed at someones direction instead of just saying hello or bye, I know I might be the one killed tonight if my intuitions are right, take that in mind townies

Dang, great post Okasan <3

I do agree about Kyuby. They weren't very active in Pleasure Cruise mafia, but when s/he was called out...they got very defensive/over-reacting. And I kind of feel like that's happening right now.... but there's still a lot of time for them to post more.

Also - Stat, I'm just really tired of the spam. No one really needs to know when you're here or when you're leaving, if you're not going to contribute anything - just don't post! And you never really defended yourself when your name was mentioned or brought up any serious suspicions (you only brought up ccemuka because of her avatar).

Right now I'm voting for Stat.

Literally you just said "oh you would be wasting green blood"
you could be pretending.
This seems scummy to me tbh and you're not really defending yourself.

To be honest, Purpl's enthusiasm towards Kyuby is a little sus. I merely said that I will be keeping my eye on him and urge my fellow townies to do the same. I wasn't really trying to proc a full assault.

To be honest, Purpl's enthusiasm towards Kyuby is a little sus. I merely said that I will be keeping my eye on him and urge my fellow townies to do the same. I wasn't really trying to proc a full assault.

Well, I have quite a bit who I'm keeping an eye on for sure. Also great posts Mama! Your previous posts actually contributed quite alot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I have quite a bit who I'm keeping an eye on for sure. Also great posts Mama! Your previous posts actually contributed quite alot.

Thanks Kildor... townies talk. and right now I'm thinking we should talk about Purpl.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be doing a bit of research of past play style and see if he has more to say for himself.

Well all I said I agreed with what Hanzy said nothing more.

Ive noticed them agree with each other a lot. Maybe they're Masons?

I only agreed with her once?! So just because I agree with her you'll think we are mason? There are other people who agree with others, so your comment is invalid. If you go back to page 21 you'll see that is the only time I have quote something from her.

TinyTaylor isn't playing. she was asking if spectators can comment. Tina clarified and tinytaylor edited. No biggie!

Back