• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

TinyTaylor isn't playing. she was asking if spectators can comment. Tina clarified and tinytaylor edited. No biggie!

Oh, I'm just too lazy to check the player list sometimes.

Following with my counter against Purpl's defense, I am voting for Static.

This may be old news but there wasn't any previous games where Kyuby played as confirmed town iirc..? So I don't think we should base our opinions on Purpl's evidence as they may just have a posting habit that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd like to call out PurplPanda to talk a bit more :) You're more experienced than the majority of us so it'll be cool to hear from you more.

This may be old news but there wasn't any previous games where Kyuby played as confirmed town iirc..? So I don't think we should base our opinions on Purpl's evidence as they may just have a posting habit that way.
No, he's only played in Person of Interest [scum] and Birds [blue role]. I dont think I've ever seen him in irc.

No, he's only played in Person of Interest [scum] and Birds [blue role]. I dont think I've ever seen him in irc.
He wasn't too active in Birds either. It's strange how many of us actually regarded him as suspicious straight off the bat.

as said guys its not that I'm inactive I just don't like to post I have something to point out or contribute, I always check these threads atleast once every two hours, I will not post anything that will not help the townies besides the first hello reply

and as said, since I might have pointed out some suspcisions I guess I will be the one killed tonight, unless a doctor protects me, if I die, be aware townies

as said guys its not that I'm inactive I just don't like to post I have something to point out or contribute, I always check these threads atleast once every two hours, I will not post anything that will not help the townies besides the first hello reply

and as said, since I might have pointed out some suspcisions I guess I will be the one killed tonight, unless a doctor protects me, if I die, be aware townies
I personally don't find it suspicious that you are inactive, rather I find the way you post/attempt to defend yourself sketchy. Maybe it's just your posting style or whatever, but when you get soooo defensive, I get suspicious of you

Top suspicions as of now:

Dang, great post Okasan <3

I do agree about Kyuby. They weren't very active in Pleasure Cruise mafia, but when s/he was called out...they got very defensive/over-reacting. And I kind of feel like that's happening right now.... but there's still a lot of time for them to post more.

Also - Stat, I'm just really tired of the spam. No one really needs to know when you're here or when you're leaving, if you're not going to contribute anything - just don't post! And you never really defended yourself when your name was mentioned or brought up any serious suspicions (you only brought up ccemuka because of her avatar).

Right now I'm voting for Stat.

PurplPanda: He was town in Pleasure Island and Person of Interest and were very vocal. In Person of Interest there were many newbies playing and he posted a lot offering advice/help on the first day. In this current game he's not really offering anything for first day discussion as much as he did in Person of Interest. (Yes, I understand we all have coaches - but because you're the "veteran" player out of all of us... I just expect more from you to help us townies) He could be trying to slide his way through this game, so I think we should keep an eye out for Purpl.

Jennwa, Qwerty111 and Beardo: They have only posted once or twice to say they were "here" and apologizing for being inactive. Please post your suspicions when you read this :) [I'm not really stressed about these 3 right now, I'm just throwing this out there]

Currently I will vote for Stat, unless others post better reasons for Kyuby/Purpl.

I wish to hear everyone else's suspicions + a reasoning, since we are down to the 20 hours~

/ohgodiwassonervoustohitpostLOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I'd like to call out PurplPanda to talk a bit more :) You're more experienced than the majority of us so it'll be cool to hear from you more.

Kyuby was town in Birds. that's why I was saying his inactivity isn't necessarily sus. I did however find Purpl's enthusiasm towards Kyuby very sus and I am still waiting to hear more on him.

Right now I definitely suggest keeping an eye on Purpl for a response.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I believe I was confusing pleasure cruise for person of interest when I was talking about kyuby earlier, sorry kyuby.

Top suspicions as of now:

PurplPanda: He was town in Pleasure Island and Person of Interest and were very vocal. In Person of Interest there were many newbies playing and he posted a lot offering advice/help on the first day. In this current game he's not really offering anything for first day discussion as much as he did in Person of Interest. (Yes, I understand we all have coaches - but because you're the "veteran" player out of all of us... I just expect more from you to help us townies) He could be trying to slide his way through this game, so I think we should keep an eye out for Purpl.

Jennwa, Qwerty111 and Beardo: They have only posted once or twice to say they were "here" and apologizing for being inactive. Please post your suspicions when you read this :) [I'm not really stressed about these 3 right now, I'm just throwing this out there]

Currently I will vote for Stat, unless others post better reasons for Kyuby/Purpl.

I wish to hear everyone else's suspicions + a reasoning, since we are down to the 20 hours~

/ohgodiwassonervoustohitpostLOL

I agree with you and CookingOkasan that we should keep an eye on Purpl. Like CookingOkasan mentioned, he was a bit too enthusiastic towards Kyuby. Like, I agree Kyuby is sketchy xD but I think Purpl was pushing a Kyuby lynch a bit too hard with not enough of a reason.

While it is a bit silly, I think that this is just staticistic's personality coming through. However, I can't deny that it is pretty worrisome and has drawn my suspension.

owh god finally, someone who actually knows me xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I agree. Static's posts contributed little to nothing. She's basically just bandwagoning.I'd be willing to vote for Staticistic or Kyuby, but Staticistic might have my vote.

ehh you keep telling you me to post :uu
what amI suppose to do?? if I don't post you call me off if I do you still call me off

- - - Post Merge - - -

look I'm just new to the game so I'm not too sure what to post :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

its 6:33am, time zones aren't much of a help
I have to go to school, I'll check on this as soon as I can

I think we shouldn't lynch staticistic1114 today. She hasn't actually done anything that makes her look scummy in my opinion; and I think it's just the way she posts that made some people regard her as suspicious. If anyone can enlighten me why they're willing to vote for her I'd love to hear why, because I don't see it.

if I get what people are saying, I'm suppose to be lynched bcuz I'm new to the game and I'm not too sure of what to post :I
man you people need better reasoning

Long post coming soon, maybe in an hour or something.

But for now we have 3?, main suspects. Purpl, Kyuby and Static.

Hmm... I guess I'll have to vote for staticistic as well.
This may seem like an odd reason to be suspicious, but they've been posting quite a lot, and replying to everyone suspecting them pretty quick. Also, everyone with experience seems to be voting for them, and I haven't been on the thread long enough today to really make my own judgement as lazy as that seems. But, I do have my own reasons to be suspicious too.

Long post coming soon, maybe in an hour or something.

But for now we have 3?, main suspects. Purpl, Kyuby and Static.
We could lynch one and inspect the other at night. And. I do thing Static's personality has been influencing her posting style:)

We could lynch one and inspect the other at night. And. I do thing Static's personality has been influencing her posting style:)

The thing with inspecting is that it takes 2 nights at first because you have to compare two people. And there's a framer on the scum team so that complicates things

Sorry to be "That one guy', but I have a question, and because I'm on my ipad I can't change my text color. I sincerely apologize.
Anyways, my question is: Can you edit your post if you made a grammar or spelling mistake? I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and that really bothers me when I make a mistake. I'm also sorry if this question has been answered already :/

Sorry to be "That one guy', but I have a question, and because I'm on my ipad I can't change my text color. I sincerely apologize.
Anyways, my question is: Can you edit your post if you made a grammar or spelling mistake? I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi, and that really bothers me when I make a mistake. I'm also sorry if this question has been answered already :/

If I understood OP corretly a post merge should do it if you wanna point a grammar mistake, never edit it

Back