• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I'm pretty torn on whether I think Kyuby is scum or not. I feel like it might just be how they are and they are gonna flip Jay Leno and we'll have wasted our lynch. But I guess nothing is going to make this suspicion go away unless we lynch them.

gnoixaim, bandwagonning isn't the reason I'd want to lynch you. You point a lot of fingers at people - Kyuby, Static, Purpl, Qwerty, Beardo, NikkiNikki and Hanzy. Some of those were in your defence post, with little supporting evidence. Seemed kinda like an attempt to divert attention to someone else and seem like you were contributing.

Now you post a big case against Kyuby, who pretty everyone already finds suspicious. Right now he's the easiest person to point fingers at and push us into voting to get you outta being lynched.

I'm pretty torn on whether I think Kyuby is scum or not. I feel like it might just be how they are and they are gonna flip Jay Leno and we'll have wasted our lynch. But I guess nothing is going to make this suspicion go away unless we lynch them.

gnoixaim, bandwagonning isn't the reason I'd want to lynch you. You point a lot of fingers at people - Kyuby, Static, Purpl, Qwerty, Beardo, NikkiNikki and Hanzy. Some of those were in your defence post, with little supporting evidence. Seemed kinda like an attempt to divert attention to someone else and seem like you were contributing.

Now you post a big case against Kyuby, who pretty everyone already finds suspicious. Right now he's the easiest person to point fingers at and push us into voting to get you outta being lynched.

You know what else I find interesting? She hasn't mentioned some players who have been doing some of those things she accused these people off as well.

How sure are you that gnoixaim will turn out Town anyways? You considered staticistic1114 suspicious right off the bat with her spammy posts. You've been really okay for lynching either of the three candidates on Day 1, so it seems really odd that you're more reluctant to vote and especially much more quiet today with gnoixaim taking the heat.

5 hours.

I'm still not too keen about Kyuby being anything other than Jay Leno, especially since Karla was looking for 13 players and ended up with 14 instead. That means an extra role is rolled, which is probably a townie role. And there's one Townie left alive in the game too.

And I don't think that, if Kyuby's Red, Mafia will vote for him automatically or even call him out so early in the game as sacrifice, especially since the evidence given wasn't the most solid reason to lynch him yet.

I never said I'm sure that gnoxiam will turn out to be Town. I just wasn't sure whether or not we have enough solid evidence to prove that our suspicions are right.
And I apologise if I have been silent, I explained that I went to the movies a few hours ago, and I don't really see anyone posting much as well.

Well, here are my opinions :

I would like to see evidence that raised suspicions about gnoxiam. I am not hesitant to vote for her, I just want to see evidence, because if not then I'll just be band waggoning with you.
Even though there is not enough evidence to Kyuby not being Jay Leno, I still have light suspicions about you, and I will keep an eye on you.

And Kyuby, I don't really think you are innocent, at least noet yet. You still seem suspicious to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit : Just saw Jenwa's post. She does have a point.
That is very suspicious, so I am putting her in my suspects list.

Edit : Just saw Jenwa's post. She does have a point.
That is very suspicious, so I am putting her in my suspects list.

Does this mean you're cool with lynching her today now? Or is there anything else you'd like to add?

Does this mean you're cool with lynching her today now? Or is there anything else you'd like to add?

Yes actually, but I'd like to see her defense and decide from there.

If it is another weak defence, then she will have my vote.

My suspicion list is gnoxiaim, Jennwa, Kyuby, and Beardo (in no particular order). I think that I will take my vote off of gnoixaim for now, I certainly feel that Kyuby or Jennwa is more suspicious. In previous games I would act desperate as a Townie, also currently I need to think a bit.

I'm really heading off to sleep. I hope you all make the right decision guys. I still think Kyuby is innocent though, especially since almost everyone is aiming at him.

I'm gonna vote for Beardo. She always seems to be bandwagoning more than gnoixiam. She always does what Farobi does with know word. They say that they don't want to post their ideas because someone else had. It's still good to post anyways.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy.

I'd like to consider gnoixaim for lynch today.

She has been following the flow of the game and is rarely contributing her own opinion. When everyone was suspicious of Kyuby and staticistic1114, she was too. She frequently rehashes and rephrases the thoughts of other players and has been playing very safe - something Mafia tend to do. She was doing the same thing when Purpl's name was brought up too.

I don't see how staticistic1114 voting for herself seemed fishy at all, especially when there were already a good amount of votes on her. This post is a real eye opener for me mainly because I don't see how a true Town player would follow the logic here.

If anyone else got other suspicions/comments please post! I don't have much reads on "some people" (I'd rather not call them out, since Town will obviously be the one who'll step up and Mafia will just stay quiet), so any posts related to the game from the quiet ones would be much appreciated to most of us. Right now my vote is headed towards Mia unless anyone else has a more solid case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also 500th post

While I do think that Mia seems to be playing it safe and "trying to divert attention away from herself", I don't think that the way she defends herself necessarily amounts to her being scum... I just want to be really careful not to lynch someone based on reasons like this, especially since we only have one townie left... Farobi, I don't think that the reasons you give for suspecting Mia are really enough to justify being "100% certain" that Mia is scum. With that said, though, there aren't that many that really stand out on my suspects list.

Well, I just want to draw a little more attention to Kyuby being roleblocked... Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that only one person died??? It could be because the jailkeeper protected someone, but there's also the serial killer, the vigilante, and mafia KP. So... either some people didn't kill anyone or they were roleblocked. Helloo? While nobody counter-claimed Jay Leno, perhaps it might just be because they're afraid of getting lynched, since Kyuby said "if anyone else claims Jay Leno, lynch them." And, like someone said before, Jay Leno might not even exist in this game. I don't know if Kyuby's constant claiming and restating of his being Jay Leno is a good enough argument to completely wipe him off of suspicion, guys.

For now, I'm going to stick with voting for Kyuby...

^ Yeah. I think either someone is afraid to roleclaimed Jay Leno or there is no Jay Leno.

While I do think that Mia seems to be playing it safe and "trying to divert attention away from herself", I don't think that the way she defends herself necessarily amounts to her being scum... I just want to be really careful not to lynch someone based on reasons like this, especially since we only have one townie left... Farobi, I don't think that the reasons you give for suspecting Mia are really enough to justify being "100% certain" that Mia is scum. With that said, though, there aren't that many that really stand out on my suspects list.

Well, I just want to draw a little more attention to Kyuby being roleblocked... Doesn't anyone else find it suspicious that only one person died??? It could be because the jailkeeper protected someone, but there's also the serial killer, the vigilante, and mafia KP. So... either some people didn't kill anyone or they were roleblocked. Helloo? While nobody counter-claimed Jay Leno, perhaps it might just be because they're afraid of getting lynched, since Kyuby said "if anyone else claims Jay Leno, lynch them." And, like someone said before, Jay Leno might not even exist in this game. I don't know if Kyuby's constant claiming and restating of his being Jay Leno is a good enough argument to completely wipe him off of suspicion, guys.

You do make a good point

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna vote for Beardo. She always seems to be bandwagoning more than gnoixiam. She always does what Farobi does with know word. They say that they don't want to post their ideas because someone else had. It's still good to post anyways.

Maybe they're the mason pair?

Voting for kyuby. Made a day 1 roleclaim as a rather suspicious role, I think that that roleclaim is only going to put town in for the worse.

Just a heads up, I'm voting for Kyuby tonight, mostly because I agree with the above posts so I'm really just Rehashing them.
Kyuby always gets really defensive when someone suspects them and gives weak defensives. I'm not going to type it all so I'll just quote a post I made earlier

B]Kyuby[/B]

She/he is constantly going on about how she's town, and has to state at least twice a day she/he is town. Well, maybe I'm exaggerating the point, but they get very defensive when somebody suspects them. Earlier on, they pushed for a no lynch (So did I, but I simply made a suggestion as there wasn't much evidence to start pointing fingers) then went straight for Purpl.

Yes, Marii has a point. And here's another one that caught my attention :
It wasn't just about me, and lol I got roleblocked, that was useless on me
She was stating that she got "roleblocked" and it was "useless on her". Don't you think that's a little bit suspicious?
No one would just say "Hey, I got roleblocked it didn't affect me lol" without anyone actually asking them.
She just brought that up. It seems like she's trying to make herself ook more innocent, because she just brought up the topic of roleblocking without anyone actually talking about it.
And keep in mind that we don't know if there really is a Jay Leno. So which means she DID get roleblocked, and it did affect her, so she told us that it didn't affect her at all, to make her role claim more believable. I'm starting to think that she is either mafia, or a serial killer.

Back