• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

Missed that detail. Got my eyes on you, C r y s t a l.

Anyways, I know it seems like I'm doing this out of defending myself (and it's partially true, wouldn't you try to clear yourself?), but fos on Pom, Kammeh, and Crazy-Gamer. Pom was the first to jump on the whole 'yeah look what happened it must be them' and soon after Crazy-Gamer and Kammeh are riding on this as the mafia's ploy to kill off more townies. I'm really suspicious of Kammeh in particular, because she stated the potential defense that is to be expected from me and Aerious in this situation. Smells like manipulation to me.
Well it just seems most logical that you or Aerious are scum
Is the only lead we have right now

I wasn't aware I had to explain my votes, but I'll happily do so.

The reason I voted for Moron over Chibi.Hoshi was simply because I felt bad voting for a fellow New Zealander first go around. I know that's dumb, but this is my first time playing Mafia and I knew it was her's too. I knew she was asleep and didn't have the means to defend herself like moron did. I just held more of a hinky feel for Moron and was feeling a bit of pitty for Chibi.Hoshi. Also I think there might have been a slight since of camaraderie steamed from outside the game because finding a fellow Kiwi online is like finding the needle in the haystack of americans. This is my first time, and it was my first vote and I really didn't want to stab a fellow Kiwi in the back so I decided not to jump the bandwagon and vote for who I felt might be a bit more sus than her being inactive.

Stupid reasons, I guess, but that's why I made them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, I just learnt you can vote no lynch. I had no idea until just now. O:

I don't know why this made me laugh so much.
I imagined little kiwi birds aww, off-topic my bad.

I suggest we lynch Aerious/Moron. Those two were pushing the most for Murray's lynch yesterday.

I think that's exactly the reason why they would kill him, though. They could be trying to trick us into saying "oh they wouldn't be stupid enough to kill Murray right after they were pushing so hard for a lynch!" I think the fact that Murray died tonight makes them more suspocious then ever.

Maybe are you both Mafia who planned this out to frame Aerious and Moron?
I've never seen Kammeh play but C r y s t a l I wouldn't expect you to fall into such a trap unless you're the one setting it up.

Expand on that logic, hun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that was @Crazy-Gamer

C r y s t a l was first, not me
Hmm pointing fingers instead of a real defence, seems very scummy to me.

Anyways, but in a way, I think someone could be framing moron/aerious now. And I believe there is no Sk, since there would probably be 2 kills at night.

Anyways, but in a way, I think someone could be framing moron/aerious now. And I believe there is no Sk, since there would probably be 2 kills at night.

I feel like if there were it would be sunshinetea, they haven't been active on this thread in a while. Anyways yeah it's weird that there weren't two killed.

Well the rule states that the mafia must nominate and kill a person each night, but I don't see the same rule applying for the serial killer anywhere. Unless I'm not reading well enough.

So yeah, mafia kill, if it isn't obvious.

Hmm pointing fingers instead of a real defence, seems very scummy to me.

Unless the SK, and the Mafia said they wanted the same person killed so it went to Mafia???

Well the rule states that the mafia must nominate and kill a person each night, but I don't see the same rule applying for the serial killer anywhere. Unless I'm not reading well enough.

So yeah, mafia kill, if it isn't obvious.
Yeah, unless Sk is withholding Kills for to confuse us townies.

It's scummy that moron left out a detail that I had to correct?

Using tiny little things to try and frame me? I'll just let that stand as something for people to remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless the SK, and the Mafia said they wanted the same person killed so it went to Mafia???

That's a valid possibility. It's kind of hard to be third party all alone, so the serial killer could be teaming up with them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause there was no logic.

But the Mafia wants the SK dead, so I doubt a team up is in our midst. the goal of Reds and Greens is to kill the yellow. Pesky colours. Also keep in mind there are three kills at night because the blues have a nice little shooter who can aim to kill. Wonder why they didn't shoot...

Using tiny little things to try and frame me? I'll just let that stand as something for people to remember.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's a valid possibility. It's kind of hard to be third party all alone, so the serial killer could be teaming up with them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause there was no logic.

three is logia
vary simple logic
look Mafia may be trying to frame you
or your lieing
if anybody does anything scumy will be sure to lyech them

I wasn't trying to frame you.

Lol I don't wanna attack you Pom, but framing isn't something you make obvious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But the Mafia wants the SK dead, so I doubt a team up is in our midst. the goal of Reds and Greens is to kill the yellow. Pesky colours. Also keep in mind there are three kills at night because the blues have a nice little shooter who can aim to kill. Wonder why they didn't shoot...

Ah, yes, the shooter. I'm guessing they didn't act because there wasn't any evidence day 1, it would of seemed like "jumping the gun" so to speak.

It's kinda almost too obvious to automatically jump to pushing for Moron or Aerious to be lynched next--

but then again, sometimes the most obvious are indeed just that. Obvious.

I mean...the tactic of it being 'too' dumb to be true might just be a ploy to throw everyone off.

three is logia
vary simple logic
look Mafia may be trying to frame you
or your lieing
if anybody does anything scumy will be sure to lyech them

You just said it's only logical that it's Aerious or me, and now you're adding that we might not be scum and that we're being framed. Your post is structured in a very panicky way, by the way.

Back