• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

This isn't evidence for anything I just stated I found the phrasing odd. I usually hear someone say something along the lines of "I want my fellow townies to win" to reinstate your claimed siding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I wasn't stating it was evidence for anything
I dont know if we are allowed to state what side we are on, but i am a townie, guys!

This isn't evidence for anything I just stated I found the phrasing odd. I usually hear someone say something along the lines of "I want my fellow townies to win" to reinstate your claimed siding.

True, but at least Berry's not trying to be bland/ AKA trying to hard to blend in. So...I'm not sus of him really, maybe if Waffle digs up more evidence.

*Facepalms*
It says that there?
I got really worried you guys would think im mafia. I have bad defense, so i kinda panicked.

*Facepalms*
It says that there?
I got really worried you guys would think im mafia. I have bad defense, so i kinda panicked.

Berrypop please go read the opening page on this and the Portal game you are in now. Telling us your times online still makes no sense at all and you still haven't given an explanation on how the times would matter..

I dont know if we are allowed to state what side we are on, but i am a townie, guys!
Roleclaims are allowed but most people don't (unless pms were allowed). It's not done so publicly much unless you're about to be lynched or somewhere along the lines of you're in trouble with the town.

True, but at least Berry's not trying to be bland/ AKA trying to hard to blend in. So...I'm not sus of him really, maybe if Waffle digs up more evidence.

I'm sort of with you but then I disagree, I feel like berry has been posting a bunch because she's on the spot haha. But still not saying I find her suspicious, there's nothing really here to come to that.

hey y'all why don't we just make a timezone chart to see what timezones everyone is in? i think it'll make everything easier idk just an idea.

Roleclaims are allowed but most people don't (unless pms were allowed). It's not done so publicly much unless you're about to be lynched or somewhere along the lines of you're in trouble with the town.

I'm sort of with you but then I disagree, I feel like berry has been posting a bunch because she's on the spot haha. But still not saying I find her suspicious, there's nothing really here to come to that.

hey y'all why don't we just make a timezone chart to see what timezones everyone is in? i think it'll make everything easier idk just an idea.

im in the west coast... which is.. pst, but im an hour behind pst...i think im ast?

Berrypop I think you need to calm down and little and think. Also I would do what prayingmatis said go read the opening page to understand the game more.

I'm EST

- - - Post Merge - - -

calm down a little*

rip VillagerDweller & Saylor ;*( I SWEAR, THERE BETTER BE ANOTHER VIG OR DOCTOR. T.T Soo, um....other than talk about our timezones, let's all discuss what we should do for Day 2.

OK, let's take a look back at some of VillagerDweller's posts (that caught my eye, feel free to add onto anything I may have missed):
Names they brought up - Mahoushoujo27, Farobi, and ITookYourWaffles(voted for)
I honestly think mahou seems to just be trying to seem more active by delaying her actual thoughts with more questions.
(But if you genuinely had to ask then sorry lol)

hI HELLO

what?? please go point out to me where I have posted one liner fluff. this is obviously a lie or you getting me mixed up with someone else because I have literally made two posts, one was fine and the other was yes one line, but it wasn't fluff, it was a genuine thought with i think 8floor agreed on so I have NOT posted one liner fluff.

u r bb
I just joined because I want to improve overall, not just as the bad guys. (besides I was fine as mafia in Mini Mafia I </3 nobody figured me out till the end game when I gave up because whatever outcomes came from the actions that happened in the final night, I would have been confirmed as the last mafia)

also idk who posted it (I think PrayingMantis or BerryPop idk) but yes I just forgot. I've been playing monster hunter all day lmao and people on IRC can attest to this bc I've been popping in and out of IRC all day because I've been on my phone with the awful mangoIRC but that's beside the point i'm here to post my thoughts!!

this is what I do LOL except not today that's whY i haven't been posting ok :{

um so like I think Beary's being replaced or something but honestly like I think she's just more interested in her signatures right now and not mafia so I think she's just like a townie or something. if she's mafia then wow (or whoever replaces her?? i think?? if it's even her lol)
unfortunately i guess it can't be changed now :[ but if she's mafia then hurray. but I just think she's "a bored townie" or well a more-interested-in-something-else townie

this is just a completely random thought, but I think one out of Farobi andITookYourWaffles might be mafia? (i'd lean more towards waffles) and honestly I can't tell why I think this but I just kind of do. idk. yeah. sorry

is this substantial enough for a post cries i don't know how to play mafia

wtf do you mean by fluffy? even thought it was only one line it was a good enough thought to put forward, no matter the length of it. also fluffy usually implies a big post filled with lots of unneeded text to make it longer so um what do you mean lmao

also i basically am newbie because i suck
and what I meant about Farobi and Waffles - it's kind of just like a gut feeling? i don't really know how to explain it but in the way their posts are written i just think either one of them is and the other's town. (inb4 i'm totally wrong)
VillageDweller said they had a "gut feeling" Farobi or ITookYourWaffles was scum. I understand the whole "mafia is framing them, blah blah blah blah" stuff, but I'm just stating this because this is something we can't just overlook. I know VillageDweller joined Newbie Mafia because they needed more help with the game/etc, but they have played many more mafia games compared to the rest of us - so I think their "gut feeling" is more trustworthy than our own "gut feelings". (omg, does that even make sense?)

---

Some of Saylor's posts (again, feel free to add anything):
Names they mention: LittleBeary, VillageDweller, Mahoushoujo27, 8floor, PrayingMantis, and BerryPop (voted for first)
At this point I think BerryPop would be a better lynch candidate cause they've been active elsewhere on the forums and on Portal mafia. They seem just a bit more involved in that game and I've seen them lurking in this thread without really contributing, whereas honeyprince is just inactive, I don't think they've been posting anywhere else on the forum. I lean toward BerryPop cause they seem to be hiding in the shadows.

Again, I'd definitely like to hear more from both of them before making any decisions, this is just where I'm at for the timebeing.

I'm torn between you, VillageDweller and now LittleBeary. VillageDweller has at least contributed a bit more than you have in the beginning but he hasn't posted since then despite looking at the thread. And LittleBeary has been lurking too.

Other than LittleBeary, Mahoushoujo27 hasn't posted much.

PrayingMantis, are you still suspicious of 8floor? You pointed the finger at them early on in the game for contradicting things they've said in earlier games, and said this

but you quickly changed your vote to LittleBeary.

8floor, I'm definitely not calling you out, just curious why PrayingMantis changed his mind so quickly.
-Saylor was very interested in the debate/conversation PrayingMantis and 8floor were planning to have (I'm not really sure what they were going to discuss....8floor's playing style, maybe?). I know Saylor was suspicious of 8floor in the beginning of the game, but all of that kind of died down after the PrayingMantis/8floor soon-to-be discussion. (I know this isn't going anywhere, but maybe Saylor was bringing this up for all of us to pay more attention to?)
-Saylor initially voted for BerryPop and called them out for their activity in this game vs. Portal mafia

Mahoushoujo27 is on BOTH of their lists, I think we should take a look at them regardless. I hope after this you will contribute some of your own thoughts.

>>>I'm so sorry this is sloppy, I'm rushing because I need to head to he store now. I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN GO THROUGH POSTS AND BOLD/COLOR EVERYONE'S NAMES, my gosssh<<<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also - Mahoushoujo27 and Sid2125, PLEASE POST SOMETHING. Every. single. time. I am in this thread, I see the both of you lurking and you two never post anything.

rip VillagerDweller & Saylor ;*( I SWEAR, THERE BETTER BE ANOTHER VIG OR DOCTOR. T.T Soo, um....other than talk about our timezones, let's all discuss what we should do for Day 2.

OK, let's take a look back at some of VillagerDweller's posts (that caught my eye, feel free to add onto anything I may have missed):
Names they brought up - Mahoushoujo27, Farobi, and ITookYourWaffles(voted for)
VillageDweller said they had a "gut feeling" Farobi or ITookYourWaffles was scum. I understand the whole "mafia is framing them, blah blah blah blah" stuff, but I'm just stating this because this is something we can't just overlook. I know VillageDweller joined Newbie Mafia because they needed more help with the game/etc, but they have played many more mafia games compared to the rest of us - so I think their "gut feeling" is more trustworthy than our own "gut feelings". (omg, does that even make sense?)

---

Some of Saylor's posts (again, feel free to add anything):
Names they mention: LittleBeary, VillageDweller, Mahoushoujo27, 8floor, PrayingMantis, and BerryPop (voted for first)
-Saylor was very interested in the debate/conversation PrayingMantis and 8floor were planning to have (I'm not really sure what they were going to discuss....8floor's playing style, maybe?). I know Saylor was suspicious of 8floor in the beginning of the game, but all of that kind of died down after the PrayingMantis/8floor soon-to-be discussion. (I know this isn't going anywhere, but maybe Saylor was bringing this up for all of us to pay more attention to?)
-Saylor initially voted for BerryPop and called them out for their activity in this game vs. Portal mafia

Mahoushoujo27 is on BOTH of their lists, I think we should take a look at them regardless. I hope after this you will contribute some of your own thoughts.

>>>I'm so sorry this is sloppy, I'm rushing because I need to head to he store now. I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN GO THROUGH POSTS AND BOLD/COLOR EVERYONE'S NAMES, my gosssh<<<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also - Mahoushoujo27 and Sid2125, PLEASE POST SOMETHING. Every. single. time. I am in this thread, I see the both of you lurking and you two never post anything.

okay, i read this and, really the only reasonable one was vds for me, i have been posting frequently now, but i guess i havent the past days.

Same thing, i have been posting for a while, im just waiting until something i should talk about is posted..

- - - Post Merge - - -

( and i keep this in a tab while i do other things, i dont just wait and lurk the whole game )

okay, i read this and, really the only reasonable one was vds for me, i have been posting frequently now, but i guess i havent the past days.

Same thing, i have been posting for a while, im just waiting until something i should talk about is posted..

- - - Post Merge - - -

( and i keep this in a tab while i do other things, i dont just wait and lurk the whole game )

You're waiting for something to pop up to talk about? Um, we just lost a vig. and a doctor, 2 very important town roles. Do you have any suspicions or thoughts about their deaths? We can't just "wait around" for things to happen, mafia are usually the ones sitting back and waiting for someone to say something so they can bandwagon on that.

And yes, I understand that you can't look at this tab constantly. I do give it time before I call you/anyone out, it's hard to believe you have no thoughts on anything - especially if you're playing as a townie.

You're waiting for something to pop up to talk about? Um, we just lost a vig. and a doctor, 2 very important town roles. Do you have any suspicions or thoughts about their deaths? We can't just "wait around" for things to happen, mafia are usually the ones sitting back and waiting for someone to say something so they can bandwagon on that.

And yes, I understand that you can't look at this tab constantly. I do give it time before I call you/anyone out, it's hard to believe you have no thoughts on anything - especially if you're playing as a townie.

We lost a jailer not a doctor

Back