• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

im so upset right now b/c i feel like mafia probably just completely guessed and got 2 blues asdfgyhuj
rip harry and saylor i guess

im just interested to see how the whole capella thing plays out when 8floor gets back

also, berrypop you seem to get real bothered when someone mentions you and it gives me the impression youre hiding something

Guys Puppy hasn't posted in like forever. I think we should go for the inactive lynch again, to avoid killing another blue accidentally.

Last edited:
ok, let me rephrase everything ive said.
I think i was framed,
AND I DID NOT KILL HIM.
I was busy for most of this morning until about 2pm today
and left at 10pm last night
i was busy for more than half a day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was talking about the fact someone important died.

I had to come back just to say.. BerryPop I think you are Mafia now. I think you kept posting about the times you weren't available because Mafia members had arranged to meet during those times on their chat line.

I'm not defending Berry, guys, but that's a bit of a stretch. He just wants to help town.

This isn't evidence for anything I just stated I found the phrasing odd. I usually hear someone say something along the lines of "I want my fellow townies to win" to reinstate your claimed siding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I wasn't stating it was evidence for anything

Back