• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I feel like she is avoiding to answer your questions and everyone else questions......

Yes BerryPop is really good at not answering questions that I've asked repeatedly . She was accused this afternoon of being scum and she gave a 1 sentence reply back. The spotlight isn't on Crazy Gamer . Crazy Gamer is dead, dead, dead. I have now asked about why she insisted that she couldn't kill VillageDweller by her online schedule repeatedly. She obviously has a flair for the dramatic..just look at all her posts screaming that she had been framed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop you did not answer my questions. It's obvious that you were good in Drama class.

A one sentence defense isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hello in-a-pickle and Mahou ~ I hope you two are caught up with the thread.

Yes BerryPop is really good at not answering questions that I've asked repeatedly . She was accused this afternoon of being scum and she gave a 1 sentence reply back. The spotlight isn't on Crazy Gamer . Crazy Gamer is dead, dead, dead. I have now asked about why she insisted that she couldn't kill VillageDweller by her online schedule repeatedly. She obviously has a flair for the dramatic..just look at all her posts screaming that she had been framed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop you did not answer my questions. It's obvious that you were good in Drama class.

I agree with you, I am sure everyone else have made some questions or have said why they are sus of berry. However Berry has not defended themselves or answered anyone questions. She is really being suspisios in my opinion

So i think im worried that what happened when i was asleep on day 1 with everyone ganging up on me will happen again.
And In the portal mafia that didnt happen. of course, it did happen to someone else.
so i really should be worried.
Sorry about not answering questions well....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with you, I am sure everyone else have made some questions or have said why they are sus of berry. However Berry has not defended themselves or answered anyone questions. She is really being suspicious in my opinion

Really?
I have been answering your questions as good as i can!

Green townie time. Capella is good friends with Mahoushoujo27 . Capella sent vms to her on the 14th. Capella has vms on her other friend in-a-pickle site too. So why did she pm Mahoushoujou27 instead of vming them to get on to post? At that point Mahoushoujou27 hadn't posted at all and was being called out. It's pretty standard to pm fellow mafia to get them to post if it looks like they are going to be put up for lynching. I suspect if one of them flips scum the other one will too.

Okay good morning, i this caught my eye first, so youre asking why she pms me?

ok, let me rephrase everything ive said.
I think i was framed,
AND I DID NOT KILL HIM.
I was busy for most of this morning until about 2pm today
and left at 10pm last night
i was busy for more than half a day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was talking about the fact someone important died.

BerryPopthis is your quote from yesterday on how you couldn't have possibly have killed VillageDweller. Again and again I have asked you to explain how this proves anything. Why on earth did you give us your schedule?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay good morning, i this caught my eye first, so youre asking why she pms me?

Nope. We know she pmed you to come post on the thread.

A one sentence defense isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hello in-a-pickle and Mahou ~ I hope you two are caught up with the thread.

Hi mia, yeah i think im caught up, glad it wasnt that much today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPopthis is your quote from yesterday on how you couldn't have possibly have killed VillageDweller. Again and again I have asked you to explain how this proves anything. Why on earth did you give us your schedule?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope. We know she pmed you to come post on the thread.

No, i dont think so? I dont think i ever get pms from capella, just vms. Wouldnt that be against the rules?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean pming anything about the game

Hi mia, yeah i think im caught up, glad it wasnt that much today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, i dont think so? I dont think i ever get pms from capella, just vms. Wouldnt that be against the rules?
Capella said she sent you a pm to post here.
Yes it was against the rules but Tina said it was okay this one time only.

Its because i thought that if i did that, you would believe me. I was trying to get you some evidence it wasnt me. Although now that i think about it,that doesnt prove anything. It just makes everything worse. I leaned a lesson, so please just ignore everything stupid ive said. I need to think before speaking typing.

i am posting and ya'll are completely ignoring anything i say and then trying to call me inactive. if i do end up being lynched, i want you to know something
Sid2125
in-a-pickle
Berrypop
and maybe Farobi*
you guys are going to look real scummy (more than right now) when i turn out to be town. you guys are trying to start a bandwagon on me for just "not posting" (which isnt even true) while there is actual discussion against Berrypop, Capella, and Sid2125 that is being brought up. that looks so scummy to me. mafia dont care who gets lynched as long as its not one of them, after all.

*Farobi might have very well just thought i wasnt posting enough because they didnt actually try to bandwagon, but they were the first to mention me

Its because i thought that if i did that, you would believe me. I was trying to get you some evidence it wasnt me. Although now that i think about it,that doesnt prove anything. It just makes everything worse. I leaned a lesson, so please just ignore everything stupid ive said. I need to think before speaking typing.

BerryPop, this is mafia. We ignore nothing. This is a no pm game. It's all about words. There are no hidden alliances, no chatting in the IRC.

Alright, guys hi again. I think I'm caught up but I''m defintely going to have to review some posts again.

This probably going to be mostly a defensive post, unfortunately, since I'd rather not be lynched for some odd reasoning.

Alright, for this, I did go through puppy's post and didn't anything too scummy, but the possibility of endangering another blue town rule by jumping to other conclusions (which I've kinda done so far, until I actually put together a case for someone) was too risky, and I'd rather just get someone who hasn't been much help to town, and simply restated some basic ideas and opinions.

to avoid killing another blue accidentally.[/QUOTE said:
Odd you find this so sus when the two terms are practically interchangeable. Lynching/Killing, etc, whatever, I guess I should of used more careful wording? I dunno why it was so important of you to highlight this, or even make a case, out of something so miniscule.

Obviously, losing two blue roles is a huge loss to us townies and however scum killed them off (accidentally or with some logic), we don't want to contribute to the loss of more through our own opportunity to lynch someone. (Which is why I wanted to play it safer).

oh... ok
Well, i should probably give out my role. Am i allowed to in this game?

Yes you are allowed to role claim but feel free to wait for the official Tina answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

So she sent it on the 14th? Where did tina say it was okay, im not sure i have gotten a pm from here still..

Post 161. So you are okay

- - - Post Merge - - -

DANGIT. I thought I had the quote thing down.

Plus, no editing :mad:

JUst say who you were quoting because I have no idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in -a-pickle , the post numbers would help too

Yes you are allowed to role claim but feel free to wait for the official Tina answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay let me check that, and i havent gotten pms lately so i havent deleted any pms, and there are to pms sent by capella on the 14th to this time... Thr only thing she sent was a vm on the 14th saying kawaii kindom is starting

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. * not to

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

JUst say who you were quoting because I have no idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in -a-pickle , the post numbers would help too

Err...I believe it was just Farobi who called me out, and I quoted him (while also quoting me). One sec, I'll check the numbers..

Okay let me check that, and i havent gotten pms lately so i havent deleted any pms, and there are to pms sent by capella on the 14th to this time... Thr only thing she sent was a vm on the 14th saying kawaii kindom is starting

- - - Post Merge - - -

No. * not to

I think she sent it to you in the IRC now that I've rechecked. But it's okay so just post your thoughts on whom you want to lynch.

Back