• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Didn't explain this few hours back so going to bring this back. At morning I checked the post one by one and I found this.
IM SORRY I SUSPECTED YOU VILLAGE DWELLER
ITS DAY ONE OF PORTAL ALL OVER AGAIN

Yes I called her out and this post gives me scummy vibes and I have a feeling that she killed VD, dunno if she is x-shot vig or scum and yes every morning I feel

I think its my anxiety
Plus, just like everyone else here, i want my team to win
What do you mean and what team? is it suppose to be I want my fellow townies win or something?

Looking some of her post she is scared, tho I don't think she is scum because of this post
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-Gold-DAY-2&p=3416183&viewfull=1#post3416183

she doesn't know about scum chat unless a scum player told her to pretend to be a dumb townie it would make sense. Tbh if she is townie then she shouldn't be scared but since its a newbie mafia of course all of you are scared to make mistakes so I understand tho your anxiety feels me that you are hiding something but whatever I still think you are scared townie

ITYW just misunderstood me, but she could be the framer
puppy is oddly quiet.
Other than that, cappella is usually active around this time of day. Where is she?

You should see how I play in Newbie Mafia II, if I was a scum it would be very stupid if I would do that also I had a bad experience in the game thanks to Caps, Crazy gamer and Shiz--something but at least they tried their best. and how could you be so sure that I'm framer?

They could be sending their actions to Tina, that's why I brought it up. LittleBeary probably PM'd Tina about needing to be replaced and VillageDweller probably went to send their action in. (Of course players who are on invisible mode don't show up on profile visits, or at least I dont think so)

(I got this idea from ITookYourWaffles, lol)

That's oath2order's flawed stategy :rolleyes:
btw I was about to call in-a-pickle but Mia posted it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh look typos
*yes every morning I feel a bit confused when I read her post

Didn't explain this few hours back so going to bring this back. At morning I checked the post one by one and I found this.

Yes I called her out and this post gives me scummy vibes and I have a feeling that she killed VD, dunno if she is x-shot vig or scum and yes every morning I feel

What do you mean and what team? is it suppose to be I want my fellow townies win or something?

Looking some of her post she is scared, tho I don't think she is scum because of this post
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...s-Gold-DAY-2&p=3416183&viewfull=1#post3416183

she doesn't know about scum chat unless a scum player told her to pretend to be a dumb townie it would make sense. Tbh if she is townie then she shouldn't be scared but since its a newbie mafia of course all of you are scared to make mistakes so I understand tho your anxiety feels me that you are hiding something but whatever I still think you are scared townie

You should see how I play in Newbie Mafia II, if I was a scum it would be very stupid if I would do that also I had a bad experience in the game thanks to Caps, Crazy gamer and Shiz--something but at least they tried their best. and how could you be so sure that I'm framer?

That's oath2order's flawed stategy :rolleyes:
btw I was about to call in-a-pickle but Mia posted it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh look typos
*yes every morning I feel a bit confused when I read her post
Well I think BerryPop really didn't know about scum chat for Mafia but she could still be the Serial Killer.

I'm looking through XCOM and Mean Girls mafia......
Capella as scum in XCOM - they seem a bit more talkative and are more willing to defend themselves.
Capella as town in Mean Girls - They kind of are...posting the same as they are in this game? Not very helpful/stating the obvious/answers questions kind of posts.
RIP everyone

Noodle and I talk on skype, not pm's on here.

I shared the whole thing about mafia
She didn't reply back to that.
We still chat on there though just not about maf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i thought it was from only the host

If you're not mad then why are you using exclamation marks?

There isn't any more that has to do with this game.
Noodle and I talk about other things that are not related to mafia.
But we barely get the chance because of timezones

The next message was just me saying "heyyy"
The whole reason on why we were talking about it was because I said "xcom started!!"

>Calls me useless
>Only has 2 posts
Okay I don't know why people are being sus of me right now.
I already showed my conversation with noodle, what else can I do ?
If someone else has gone through Capella's post, can you confirm/deny this? I could be reading it all wrong, so I don't think I'll be voting for them today.

Capella as scum in XCOM - they seem a bit more talkative and are more willing to defend themselves.
Capella as town in Mean Girls - They kind of are...posting the same as they are in this game? Not very helpful/stating the obvious/answers questions kind of posts.
If someone else has gone through Capella's post, can you confirm/deny this? I could be reading it all wrong, so I don't think I'll be voting for them today.

Hmm If cap is townie and if shes doing the same type of posting in mean girls she should at least defend herself and be more helpful towards town. However, there's the possibility that she is changing her play-style?

The only problem with that is MissNoodle left in her will that she had only talked to Capella and Oath and that if Noodle died , they were scum.MissNoodle was blue. There was actual evidence in XCom to confront her with. We have no hard evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm If cap is townie and if shes doing the same type of posting in mean girls she should at least defend herself and be more helpful towards town. However, there's the possibility that she is changing her play-style?

I don't think her playstyle has changed. Right now, she can give flip answers because it's just me accusing her. In Xcom, she had evidence against her and many players ready to lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella never responded to any of my questions. This is a no pm game yet she pmed Mahou. when Mahou. was getting called out for not posting once. As I said Capella has no problems with using vms . She has vms littered amongst Mahou. and other mafia players vm's page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can give me someone better to vote for , I will happily change my vote.

Capella never responded to any of my questions. This is a no pm game yet she pmed Mahou. when Mahou. was getting called out for not posting once. As I said Capella has no problems with using vms . She has vms littered amongst Mahou. and other mafia players vm's page.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you can give me someone better to vote for , I will happily change my vote.

I don't want to vote just yet. I really want to hear what Capella, Mahou, and in-a-pickle have to say.

I was just reading through. I wasn't trying to defend 8floor. I was just mentioning that he was trying to change up his play style. I thought it was some semi important information. I still feel like puppy is floating by unnoticed. She is barely posting. She might be a good lynch candidate if no one else comes up. If she isn't scum she is just inactive and isn't much help to town.
p.s. I am a girl

I also feel like Sid is bandwagonning with the whole puppy thing, since Farobi and Honeyprince brought them up moments before Sid's post.

Hi, am I allowed to pm players that are playing a different mafia game and not this one?

If you're referring to a player in Portal Mafia, then there should be no external communication that has the potential to effect either game. Of course you can PM them about other topics, but if it's to do with either that game or this one then no.

Last edited:
Oh tina you edited
:0
or are you allowed to do that, because your the host?

You're right. I will modkill myself when the night post comes. Flint's Wench shall return from the dead only to die again.

(Yes, I'm allowed.)

Last edited:
If you're referring to a player in Portal Mafia, then there should be no external communication that has the potential to effect either game. Of course you can PM them about other topics, but if it's to do with either that game or this one then no.
Okey dokey. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop did you enjoy your Drama class? It's interesting that your class members always killed you first in your mafia type games . You stated it was because you were so smart. Would you like me to pull your quote from Portal? I'm going to guess that you got a really good grade in Drama class. You have managed to come across as an adorable scatterbrained chick that freaks out easily and is incapable of reading instructions on the front page. Yet in Portal when you are accused of being scum , you are very cool ,calm and collected. Shall I pull those quotes for you too? You never answered why you gave us all the times you were available and how that proved you couldn't kill Village Dweller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's post number 377 and 543 in Portal Mafia.

Okey dokey. Thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BerryPop did you enjoy your Drama class? It's interesting that your class members always killed you first in your mafia type games . You stated it was because you were so smart. Would you like me to pull your quote from Portal? I'm going to guess that you got a really good grade in Drama class. You have managed to come across as an adorable scatterbrained chick that freaks out easily and is incapable of reading instructions on the front page. Yet in Portal when you are accused of being scum , you are very cool ,calm and collected. Shall I pull those quotes for you too? You never answered why you gave us all the times you were available and how that proved you couldn't kill Village Dweller.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's post number 377 and 543 in Portal Mafia.
Ok, i was really to lazy to read the instructions...
I think i was better in portal because the spotlight wasnt on me, it was more on crazy gamer.
and i loved that class, taking it again next year

Ok, i was really to lazy to read the instructions...
I think i was better in portal because the spotlight wasnt on me, it was more on crazy gamer.
and i loved that class, taking it again next year

BerryPop you were accused today of being scum . Crazy Gamer is dead. And once again why did you give us your schedule to prove you couldn't kill Village Dweller.

i panicked.
Not sure why i didnt in portal, though.
I really panicked the first time here because i had about 3 hours to convince you guys i wasnt scum, and it was night in portal.
and i really didnt want to be killed first in my first game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like she is avoiding to answer your questions and everyone else questions......

... i just answered his question.

i panicked.
Not sure why i didnt in portal, though.
I really panicked the first time here because i had about 3 hours to convince you guys i wasnt scum, and it was night in portal.
and i really didnt want to be killed first in my first game

- - - Post Merge - - -

... i just answered his question.

You just answered his question..........anyways you have a day and a few hours to convince us not to lynch you. You have a lot of time..

Back