• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I suspect that 8floor asked to be replaced. They are missing their vote in Portal even though day voting got extended today and they haven't been on since yesterday.

Honestly, this is a weak case (so far) but PrayingMantis has been giving me from scummy vibes (and since you're online now, maybe you can convince me otherwise?)

Here's something that really stood out to me:

BerryPop's posts are so confusing that it may be simpler to lynch her because she is definitely a distraction.

Why lynch an obvious townie (despite them being a tad random) when we need more town than ever, with 3 town already down? I honestly think this is a bit band-wagony, hiding behind the shadows, kinda unsure of what to do. It would simpler to eliminate people who have better evidence against them.

If you can give me someone better to vote for , I will happily change my vote.

Pretty much shameless wishy-washiness, why would you so easily change your vote if you face opposition? a tad scummy.

BerryPop you did not answer my questions. It's obvious that you were good in Drama class.

I'm unsure of my feelings on Berry right now, but Mantis attacking them for being random and trying to pin some blame on them is a bit weird. Besides them being a distraction, why are they scummy (to you)?

I'd really like to hear something on this.

Honestly, this is a weak case (so far) but PrayingMantis has been giving me from scummy vibes (and since you're online now, maybe you can convince me otherwise?)

Here's something that really stood out to me:

Why lynch an obvious townie (despite them being a tad random) when we need more town than ever, with 3 town already down? I honestly think this is a bit band-wagony, hiding behind the shadows, kinda unsure of what to do. It would simpler to eliminate people who have better evidence against them.

Pretty much shameless wishy-washiness, why would you so easily change your vote if you face opposition? a tad scummy.

I'm unsure of my feelings on Berry right now, but Mantis attacking them for being random and trying to pin some blame on them is a bit weird. Besides them being a distraction, why are they scummy (to you)?

I'd really like to hear something on this.
In- a- pickle , Please lynch me. Frankly, I'm tired of spending my time getting all of you to post. My only power as a green townie is my voice . I would have much preferred a power role so I could come on and do my bandwagon 2 posts a day. It is common strategy to get rid of distractions to town. BerryPop almost got lynched day 1 which you conveniently forget.I did not vote for her lynch. She totally freaked out after VillageDweller died. Did you not read all the posts?She confused a lot of players. There were a lot of questions. How is she an obvious townie? Because you said so?
She's a smart Drama student . She can be whatever persona she wants to be and she is. Please go read the entirety of Portal and then tell me that they sound like the exact same people.

In- a- pickle , Please lynch me. Frankly, I'm tired of spending my time getting all of you to post. My only power as a green townie is my voice . I would have much preferred a power role so I could come on and do my bandwagon 2 posts a day. It is common strategy to get rid of distractions to town. BerryPop almost got lynched day 1 which you conveniently forget.I did not vote for her lynch. She totally freaked out after VillageDweller died. Did you not read all the posts?She confused a lot of players. There were a lot of questions. How is she an obvious townie? Because you said so?
She's a smart Drama student . She can be whatever persona she wants to be and she is. Please go read the entirety of Portal and then tell me that they sound like the exact same people.

I'm sorry you feel like people aren't being active enough? I'm honestly confused at what you're trying to say, that we need to attack useless town-ish players until we're all dead? Sure, Berry's in drama? So, I am too, that makes no sense, using deception really isn't about drama, especially in a game online?

I'm not going to lynch you based on random evidence and lack of something to do, I'm just still sus why you had to attack Berry when her play style here isn't really different from her Portal play style.

She role-claims, ask dumb questions, is all around completely out there, why in the heck would she be Mafia? Why would scum put themselves out there like that? I don't think she's using reverse psychology in the slightest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And are you suddenly tired of the game for some reason?

BerryPop almost got lynched day 1 which you conveniently forget.I did not vote for her lynch. She totally freaked out after VillageDweller died. Did you not read all the posts?She confused a lot of players. There were a lot of questions. How is she an obvious townie? Because you said so?.

I agree with what praymantis is saying here just because she role-claim townie doesn't immediately proves that she is a townie. For me to believe her she need to bring a better defense than to give a one liner defense/being confused and what not.

I'm sorry you feel like people aren't being active enough? I'm honestly confused at what you're trying to say, that we need to attack useless town-ish players until we're all dead? Sure, Berry's in drama? So, I am too, that makes no sense, using deception really isn't about drama, especially in a game online?

I'm not going to lynch you based on random evidence and lack of something to do, I'm just still sus why you had to attack Berry when her play style here isn't really different from her Portal play style.

She role-claims, ask dumb questions, is all around completely out there, why in the heck would she be Mafia? Why would scum put themselves out there like that? I don't think she's using reverse psychology in the slightest.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And are you suddenly tired of the game for some reason?

From day 1 I've been trying to generate discussion. BerryPop may be scum , she may not be scum. This is a no pm game . Discussion has to take place and it has to be here. I'm going to take a break. I will post and vote tomorrow. You can be the Green Hornet. Salud

I'm not sure what to deduct from all of this reading. Anyway just because someone role claims doesn't mean they're clear, no one is clear unless a townsided investigator says so and then dies this clarifying the doctor is in fact doctor. Or something along those lines, however I believe Mantis's claim, I feel like green townies have really nothing to lose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You mean Chibi has been replaced with Crazy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my bad ignore that lol, braindead and tired here.

Sorry guys, my flu is getting worse.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the game~
Bye bye

Geezus, about time people put some thoughtful posts together.

Well, at first i thought berry should be because i thought she was sus, but after reading and seeing that she tries really hard to be innocent, i might have to leave that there unless something happens with her, so i need to find someone else,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, i guess now she claimed who she was, so now i dont think she is, lel
Um, okay - so who do you plan on voting for if you're not suspicious of BerryPop anymore? And just because someone claims to be townie, doesn't necessarily mean they're a townie.

---

Alright I'm here now. First off the pm to mahou was through the irc not on here.
As to my suspicions on players the only ones that come to mind for me are sid, and chibi
Mainly because they haven't posted that much but chibi said she's sick and sid's at her brothers baseball tournament? or something like that.

I will ask you the same thing, who do you plan on voting for then? Because as of now it seems like you're aiming for the "let's vote for the inactive" route. Your post is really wishy-washy/contradicting - you're saying Sid/Chibi are suspicious because they're inactive, but you're stating WHY Sid/Chibi aren't posting and you know the reason why they're being inactive. So....? It's like you're trying to call them out, but you're holding back in case they flip town.

---

No, PrayingMantis is basically saying is MAFIA WILL HIDE BEHIND DUMB TOWN DISTRACTIONS => Berry's dramatic crap about VillageDweller. If we get rid of distractions, that will help us narrow down scum players bandwagoning/not posting/etc.

No offense, but I feel like you're just making up BS to get out of the spotlight. I know PrayingMantis has been calling out people because....if you don't call them out, THEY. WILL. NOT. POST. Would you, BerryPop or Capella/other inactives posted anything useful if your names weren't mentioned? And don't you remember Crazy-Gamer in the previous newbie mafia games? THEY WERE GODFATHER and they totally played us by acting like a major n00b. And I'm just as annoyed as PrayingMantis, I'm seriously tired of calling out the same people/inactives and waiting for you all to post. (and of course when you do all post it's a one liner saying "they're sus becuz they haven't posted" or it's some fluff crap greeting the replacement)

Geezus, about time people put some thoughtful posts together.

Um, okay - so who do you plan on voting for if you're not suspicious of BerryPop anymore? And just because someone claims to be townie, doesn't necessarily mean they're a townie.

---

I will ask you the same thing, who do you plan on voting for then? Because as of now it seems like you're aiming for the "let's vote for the inactive" route. Your post is really wishy-washy/contradicting - you're saying Sid/Chibi are suspicious because they're inactive, but you're stating WHY Sid/Chibi aren't posting and you know the reason why they're being inactive. So....? It's like you're trying to call them out, but you're holding back in case they flip town.

---

No, PrayingMantis is basically saying is MAFIA WILL HIDE BEHIND DUMB TOWN DISTRACTIONS => Berry's dramatic crap about VillageDweller. If we get rid of distractions, that will help us narrow down scum players bandwagoning/not posting/etc.

No offense, but I feel like you're just making up BS to get out of the spotlight. I know PrayingMantis has been calling out people because....if you don't call them out, THEY. WILL. NOT. POST. Would you, BerryPop or Capella/other inactives posted anything useful if your names weren't mentioned? And don't you remember Crazy-Gamer in the previous newbie mafia games? THEY WERE GODFATHER and they totally played us by acting like a major n00b. And I'm just as annoyed as PrayingMantis, I'm seriously tired of calling out the same people/inactives and waiting for you all to post. (and of course when you do all post it's a one liner saying "they're sus becuz they haven't posted" or it's some fluff crap greeting the replacement)

Oh, i thought tina did something, i think berry said she had to wait for tina to like approve that shes townie or something like that, ill find something out, but im still indecisive to vote for, i thought of a few people but i dont have much evidence to back me up.

Back