• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

I think she sent it to you in the IRC now that I've rechecked. But it's okay so just post your thoughts on whom you want to lynch.

Well, at first i thought berry should be because i thought she was sus, but after reading and seeing that she tries really hard to be innocent, i might have to leave that there unless something happens with her, so i need to find someone else,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, i guess now she claimed who she was, so now i dont think she is, lel

I still think is odd that capella hasnt posted unless someone mentions her... is this how she normally plays?

Okay well you need to take that up with Farobi. I think he had problems with your wording because we only accidentally killed Beary a greenie. Whom do want to lynch?

Yeah, I wish we were on at the same time, really with anybody, because its hard to add discussion when you only get to reply mostly to old posts lol. AS for who I want to lynch? I'm unsure right now, I'm going to take a look at some user's that seem a bit scummy though.

And once again I wasn't talking about who we had killed/lynched/attacked/staked on a pole, I was talking about trying to avoid losing anymore blue roles, possibly with some people role claiming I guess.

Since i am apperently allowed to role claim...
I am a Vanilla Townie

I'm a vanilla green townie too and I'm telling you right now you need to start making more sense or you are going to be lynched .You are distraction if nothing else. It's incredibly easy for scum to hide behind your 'freak outs'.

I still think is odd that capella hasnt posted unless someone mentions her... is this how she normally plays?

That's pretty much how she played in Newbie Mafia II, and she flipped scum. I dunno, though, someone who's played more with her should tell you.

i am posting and ya'll are completely ignoring anything i say and then trying to call me inactive. if i do end up being lynched, i want you to know something
Sid2125
in-a-pickle
Berrypop
and maybe Farobi*
you guys are going to look real scummy (more than right now) when i turn out to be town. you guys are trying to start a bandwagon on me for just "not posting" (which isnt even true) while there is actual discussion against Berrypop, Capella, and Sid2125 that is being brought up. that looks so scummy to me. mafia dont care who gets lynched as long as its not one of them, after all.

*Farobi might have very well just thought i wasnt posting enough because they didnt actually try to bandwagon, but they were the first to mention me
forgot to add mahou to this. they mentioned me shortly after farobi.

lol dude, when I was going through user's post, you just seemed the most inactive. Now, that you've made more of an effort, I guess, you'll probably avoid a lynch. I hadn't seen you at all before.

Really the same thing as pickle, since you werent active/ i didnt see you as much i thought of you being sus, but whatever now i guess?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh well i. Just going to say i saw her post on kawaii kindom v2 rp so she should post on here soon, probably

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ment i'm*

Alright I'm here now. First off the pm to mahou was through the irc not on here.
As to my suspicions on players the only ones that come to mind for me are sid, and chibi
Mainly because they haven't posted that much but chibi said she's sick and sid's at her brothers baseball tournament? or something like that.

Hey guys, friendly reminder that we need you to vote now... voting ends in about 21 minutes, guys

Back