Pokémon TBT's Favourite Starter Tourney (Winner: Cyndaquil)

Which starter do you choose?

• Chikorita 🌱

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Cyndaquil 🔥

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Popplio 💧

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snek

Legendary Serpent
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
Corrupted Rainbow Candy
You wake up and crawl out of bed. Your mom greets you and says farewell on your journey. You remark how it is eerily similar that Pokémon and AC games have fathers absent. You go outside and are greeted by a familiar face.

It's Professor Jeremy!

“Hey! Wait! Don't go out! It's unsafe! Wild Pokémon live in tall grass…I think! This is an Animal Crossing fan site but villagers and Pokémon are close enough I guess…Oh, I know! Here, come with me!"

Professor Jeremy takes out three Poké Balls.

“Here, choose one of these!”

Here are your starters:

The Grass Type Chikorita
1724356466368.png

The Fire Type Cyndaquil
1724356416666.png

The Water Type Popplio
1724356387112.png

POLL NOTE: All votes go to the baby form of the starter evolutionary line. If your favourite overall starter in the group is a middle evolution, final evolution or different form your vote will be going to the baby form in the poll.

Happy voting!

Wow I am torn.. I love both chikorita and cyndaquil. I'd probably end up going with chikorita though

Go go, Cyndaquil! Fight fight, Cyndaquil!

I'm not a fan of Chikorita or Popplio at all really...😅

None of these make my favorites list, but I do like all of the Gen 2 starters, so picking between Cyndaquil and Chikorita was just a toss-up for me.

rip Mudkip my beloved

I'd go with Popplio because water starters are the best starters. Cyndaquil would be runner-up, since it's one of the better fire starters in my opinion. I don't really care for Chikorita, lmao.

go cyndaquil, my first ever shiny starter that I actually hunted for and got! (I actually still have him on my SoulSilver)

It's Pokémon Crystal clear that ya boi Cyndaquil is going to win lol but I gave my vote to Chikorita, because of one simple reason: it has access to Leech Seed as an Egg move. It's one of my top favorite moves, plus I'm always enamored by the overall aesthetic of the Chikorita line. Meganium is such a perfect design for its simplicity 🌱🌺🦕

Back