• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can we do with the eggs we can't spend? Nothing? Can we give them to someone? (I guess not uh?)

Nothing I'm afraid.

The past couple years we have allowed users to convert their leftover eggs into forum currency, but I'm not sure if we're doing that again this year. I can confirm that any leftover eggs won't be tradeable nor will they be carried over into next years hunt (if we choose to run it again next year that is).

I think the only thing I DIDN'T like about this year's hunt was that there were no Togepi eggs for sale. also the lag killed my computer

I think the only thing I DIDN'T like about this year's hunt was that there were no Togepi eggs for sale. also the lag killed my computer

It was a bit laggy and I was surprised by all the new eggs, very different this year

Last edited:
The new eggs were awesome! It inspired me to do the hunt more aggressively because I wanted to earn a few of them as oppose to just purely buying them on the market.

Yes that was a really good time. Great way to bring life to the forums too haha

I really do love the new collectibles but I was hoping for the old ones to return, finding the rest will be a lot tougher than I was anticipating..

Hi folks,

The Easter Egg Shop has now closed. If you have any leftover currency, you can transfer it now at a rate of 10 Bells per Egg. To do so, click on your egg currency and a transfer option should appear.

Hi folks,

The Easter Egg Shop has now closed. If you have any leftover currency, you can transfer it now at a rate of 10 Bells per Egg. To do so, click on your egg currency and a transfer option should appear.
Yay, thanks Justin!

Hi folks,

Woot! Thanks :D I hated seeing those 2 eggs there...mocking me!!!! :p

Managed to get the Sakura and Pikachu eggs, but I really wish I was better at finding them.

Still sad over not getting the Togepi and Yoshi eggs last year.

I was going to grade egg hints/solutions like I did last year, but I got Project Diva X, and it's far more fun. So I'm failing everyone involved based on the Facebook egg alone.

(there's still actually good hints/solutions, don't feel bad)

Last edited:
Thank you for the egg hunt this year, it was my first time participating and it was the most frustrating thing! Of course it was fun too :p

Congrats to those who got the eggs that they wanted! Can't wait for next years eggvent (I tried ok?) <3

Hopefully I have a bit more time instead of rushing around like a chicken with its head cut-off because holy I was so close to like half of these but I didn't search hard enough.

Oh yeah lol, I definitely thought that one puzzle was elite beat agents.... I was so convinced and then I was like, oh yeah the Zelda thing is actually relevant hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back