• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun hunt this year mods!!! Kuddos to you all for all your hard work!!! Hey Jer, your 10 and 14 nearly killed me!!!!

Lol I knew what you were talking about, but I was hoping you'd still be able to answer my questions xD

OMG derp lol yeah at present dark egg is like 7-8k+ and I assume the three you have won't add up atm : O? but who knows what they'll all settle at sometime later haha guess I shall wait and see :3

Literally went to the right place for several of them, like the damn omnipresent one but didn't see the text word, I was still looking for the damn actual egg... I feel so dumb. AND I totally thought facebook but didn't know there was a facebook... so I was like, nah, can't be that.

Last edited:
Literally went to the right place for several of them, like the damn omnipresent one but didn't see the text word, I was still looking for the damn actual egg... I feel so dumb. AND I totally thought facebook but didn't know there was a facebook... so I was like, nah, can't be that.

Nobody knows because they don't use social media that much. Twitter, Facebook, I think I saw a Google Plus page somewhere. I'm sure they took the tumblr urls for TBT/Bell Tree as well lol.

//bangs head against wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same, for number 8, I tried 'LEGENDOFZELDATRIFORCES' ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
i got the chuna one in like a second, THE PRESENT ONE IS SATAN.
i should have edited the egg out ://
jk

yaayyy the answers B))) the ones I missed:

5- I knew what this one was but I couldn't find the right thread, I went through tens of pages in other likely threads looking for Justin's/Jeremy's (i assumed Justin) last post and got bored when none of them had the egg, rip

6- i wasn't around when the new mods were promoted so that explains why this clue didn't ring even a faint bell to me haha i coulda swore i looked in that thread though. i definitely read the title at least while i was looking around, i must've forgot to actually click on it. :'(

8- I actually figured this one out FINALLY, just a few hours before the event ended but i didn't bother to come back on and redeem it cuz wat am i gonna do with 1 egg. Some of my failed guesses were Elite Beat Agents, Totally Spies, and Powerpuff Girls idk what i was thinking

24- if this had said doll maker instead of toy maker i would've got it :mad: jk that was cute and clever gj

anyway gr8 event, it looks like a lot more people were able to find most of the eggs compared to last year, iirc.

I guess the good thing is I really learned my way around tbt! Like every nook, every thread... Man there are a lot of sub forums.

jeebus so that was what 3 was about.. frickle frack.

grats everyone clever enough to get all these.

this is how i discovered egg #17
me: oh, probably that SOTARUIWATA dude [types it in]
me: r u kidding me
me: this means i'm not thinking of these metaphorically, programmer is obviously a metaphor for proletariat whereas president is symbolic of bourgeoisie, therefore it is about the monetary issues and social status within the bell tree community. as a result, i have no idea what i'm doing
3 hours later
me: [googles 'programmer to president' and finds article about SOTARUIWATA]
me: oh right maybe i should type in just his last name?
me: hahahahahahahahahah kill me

this is how i discovered egg #17
me: oh, probably that SOTARUIWATA dude [types it in]
me: r u kidding me
me: this means i'm not thinking of these metaphorically, programmer is obviously a metaphor for proletariat whereas president is symbolic of bourgeoisie, therefore it is about the monetary issues and social status within the bell tree community. as a result, i have no idea what i'm doing
3 hours later
me: [googles 'programmer to president' and finds article about SOTARUIWATA]
me: oh right maybe i should type in just his last name?
me: hahahahahahahahahah kill me

Yes! Same, hahaha.

UGH I LOOKED EVERYWHERE IN THE WILD WORLD FORUM FOR EGG #10 EXCEPT FOR THE BOARD DESCRIPTION I'M SCREAMING.

Oh well, this was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for preparing this guys! :D

I guess the good thing is I really learned my way around tbt! Like every nook, every thread... Man there are a lot of sub forums.

Hahah right?
I stick to like... 4 subforums, so I like how this made me explore the entire forum.

Thank you mods & admins for the event =]

Last edited:
So I have the right idea for basically all of them... I just didn't look hard enough, wow.

For the trinity embarks one I thought it was The Able Sisters.
I looked everywhere in the WW & CF forums except for the description
and I also typed in the presidents full name instead of his last name .-.

So I have the right idea for basically all of them... I just didn't look hard enough, wow.

For the trinity embarks one I thought it was The Able Sisters.
I looked everywhere in the WW & CF forums except for the description
and I also typed in the presidents full name instead of his last name .-.

Egg 8! Gosh kill me. I knew it have to do with Zelda! And the facebook one... I was on the FB page and searched for it but couldn't find it x')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back