• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why am I stuck on Egg#6?? I feel like this should be easiest yet this egg keeps evading me?

How on earth did I just find this forum again RIGHT when the egg hunt is out? Gosh I need to think inside the box with my zero knowledge,,

solved one of them straight away but this feels like my sign to finally go to bed...

well that high from solving #8 didn’t last long LMAO,, the new batch has got me stumped. 🥴

i was hoping i'd get at least 1 of the new clues but they're too difficult 😭
still not giving up though!

Dragonscale Egg, you are mine. Still losing my mind a little over #8, but doing well with the third batch so far!

That feeling when you found an egg on your first guess! ....
And then you check the transaction log and realize it was for a DIFFERENT clue than you thought

So now where is that other egg??? 😂

this batch is way easier than the last one, i found 3 of them straight away lol but #12 is stumping me and ofc im still trying to figure out all the last batch's clues lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back