• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays birthdays really nailing the vibes of everyone in here.

60ycskJ.png

(Egg number 8 this post is dedicated to you)

Really got on with these new questions and even found #12 in between, which was a pleasant surprise! Grabbed a rainbow egg, I was at the top of the egg leaderboards at one point so I take that as a huge win 😎

:cry:Thanks for putting in nr 13 so I don't have to hate myself completely... all I want is the rainbow egg

Can't figure out any of the new ones... and I only need one more to get the dragon scale egg. Slightly stressed ngl lol.

Edit: nvm, overcame my stress and got the egg! So happy, only need the squid egg now and then I can call it a day.

Last edited:
i'm running on zero sleep and like 50oz of caffeine because i wanted to stay up for the new clues and i got all but #16 pretty much asap 😭 feel like it's the same thing as 8 where i'm just vastly overthinking it but my guesses so far haven't borne fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back