• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’ll have to wait for the next batch to get to 15 and hopefully snag a prismatic before waiting for restocks 😭

At first glance the new puzzle seems like it shouldn't be that hard but my brain is just blanking :/

#13 #15 and #16 are now secured. It sure helps to put on a Thinking Cap, no matter how ridiculous it makes you look 😊

Are there any other non-native English speakers trying this?

Because I wanna know if it's because of that that I'm not getting some of these clues AT ALL. like some are easy when you think about it but some words used i never even heard of before hahaha. but even if it was in my own language I'm sure I wouldn't be able to figure it out lol :p

petition for pompompurin egg 2022. it would have a little beret. thank you for listening to my tedtalk

Man, I'm so proud of myself! I'm only missing 3 out of the 16 clues posted so far! I think this is the best I've ever done during one of these egg hunts. ^_^

I feel like I know what #14 is referring to, I just haven't quite figured it out yet. I'm gonna take a break and come back in a bit.

Are there any other non-native English speakers trying this?

Because I wanna know if it's because of that that I'm not getting some of these clues AT ALL. like some are easy when you think about it but some words used i never even heard of before hahaha. but even if it was in my own language I'm sure I wouldn't be able to figure it out lol :p

Yep! And doing pretty well so far (admittedly, I sometimes worry my English is better than my first language). All of the hints are pretty obvious once you get them. :p

The clues are intentionally written this vaguely. When you need help with certain words though, you can always google for "define (your word)". It'll give you a definition right away.

Only need to figure out #14 now. Thought I had a really solid idea about it but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back