TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a Korok named Makar from the Legend of Zelda ^^
EyFZ8h1WYAQtWoX

here is my entry! pompompurin the egg is having a great egg hunt and got a my melody egg ❤ and he made a cinnamoroll egg for the egg decorating contest 😌

I used a plastic egg, clay, paint to make everything plus also a broken plastic fork to get the small details since I don’t have a small paintbrush 😅

0434ECD9-CD77-4E6D-9A07-F4355B797C84.jpeg

right when I added the clay
32951D64-B2F7-4A3D-A0B5-93409B87B76B.jpeg

close up of cinnamoroll egg
CB1222D3-D243-458E-B6E7-636B5A220A75.jpeg

and of course his butt 😉
0407CBDB-4003-4294-9F4E-2A1EB77DA2CC.jpeg

Happy Easter everybody! All the entries are absolutely wonderful 😊
I made a gumball machine! "Peep" the little Easter eggs I attempted to make for the bottom of the machine, haha.

4PqlxPi.jpg

vqISch9.jpg

Excuse the marker and paint on my hands~

Materials: Egg, paint, paint pens, paper, clay, markers

5wHJydY.jpg

I based my egg off of the kiyohime legend, with the color palette itself being inspired by her fgo design interpretation. the egg base color being taken from her stage 1 ascension kimono, her snake dragon form's eyes being based upon her stage 3 ascension, and the bell itself being gold to be both traditionally recognizable as a bell and as taken from her hair decorations and other assorted gold parts of her design across all her ascension stages. also, the dragon itself has a blueish tint to be close to her stage 3 hair color while also being similar to the blue flames colors on the egg itself. though it does end up leaning closer to her stage 1+2 hair color, as a result lol

Gave up looking for egg #8 so here’s my Arizona ice tea egg instead </3
Ex_98DMVIAEZljq
****, now I want some

Here's my egg! It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do, and I was rather low on craft supplies to begin with. I decided to go with my favorite scene from The Nightmare Before Christmas! I know its a bit cliche, but Jack singing his Lament on Spiral Hill is honestly one of my favorite scenes in any movie, and song in any movie (trailing Remains of the Day in Corpse Bride).

I used a plastic craft egg, acrylic paint, and mod podge. Unfortunately nothing else in the picture was crafted by me, but I thought it'd look nice with the staging while the egg itself was simple.

g2kMmgQ.jpg

jrFZHkr.jpg

Happy Easter everybody! All the entries are absolutely wonderful 😊
I made a gumball machine! "Peep" the little Easter eggs I attempted to make for the bottom of the machine, haha.

4PqlxPi.jpg

vqISch9.jpg

Excuse the marker and paint on my hands~

Materials: Egg, paint, paint pens, paper, clay, markers

i love this! it’s so creative! excellent eggcellent job! 🤩

Reminder that today is the last day to submit a decorated egg for this contest! All members will receive 3 egg currency* to spend in TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt. This is enough to buy the new Daisy Easter Egg collectible, or it can be combined with currency earned from solving clues to buy a more expensive egg:
Daisy Easter Egg​
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg​
My Melody Easter Egg​
Dragonscale Easter Egg​
Prismatic Easter Egg​
daisy-egg.png
02-sploon teal.png
05-melody.png
04-dragon.png
03-rainbow.png
3 eggs​
6 eggs​
6 eggs​
10 eggs​
15 eggs​

Reminder that even users who are banned or disqualified from TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt are still eligible to fully participate in (and even win) this contest.

Please note that I am going to be preoccupied with the egg hunt today and may miss your questions if you do not actively try to get my attention. Quote one of my posts, mention me (@Vrisnem), or start a conversation with me if you have a time sensitive question concerning the rules or the eligibility of your submission. This will send me a notification and ensure you receive a response as soon as possible.

*Participation prizes will not be distributed until after the submission phase for this contest closes and the Golden Easter Egg collectible has been redeemed in the Egg Hunt.

@Vrisnem

It's not urgent, but in the original post it says not to edit entries after posting, but my imgbb link stopped working so I reuploaded it to imgur. and I just wanted to make sure that's ok 👀

@Vrisnem

It's not urgent, but in the original post it says not to edit entries after posting, but my imgbb link stopped working so I reuploaded it to imgur. and I just wanted to make sure that's ok 👀
Hi! I remember your design and can see that it's the same image so this isn't an issue, but in future please contact a staff member if your post requires editing so that we can verify that you aren't making any significant changes to your submission. Thank you!

I was inspired by a fellow Richmond Virginia resident, Gini Bennell.
In 2018 she inadvertently started a movement locally. it was wooden signs that say “be kind”, and you‘ll find them all over Richmond. I have made signs for friends and family and thought it would be fun to make an Happy Bunny Day egg version here. Click Here to learn more about Gini and the signs.
2BFEB2B6-C183-4A71-9678-E4E6E0A39361.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back