TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my entry! Inspired by one of my favourite plushies (picture in spoiler) 🥰
image0-7__01.jpg

Screenshot_20210404-181405__01.jpg

Alrighty, so I went ahead and decorate an egg of my most favorite Peppy Duck, Ketchup!

(I would have chosen Mario Kart 8 Male Villager, but I found him hard, and there's already a base of him in my signature made by a kind user here in the Museum Board.)

Anyway, here's the Egg, I had fun and exhausting times doing this, but I got it all done in time to showcase it. Hope you like it!

e1YvSVhl.jpg

......i have v low energy this whole week due to flare up but i kinda wanna try ;-; please forgive my entry being low quality- it will be a result of fatigue, not lack of effort ;w;

Someone already mentioned that before but in my family we also always used natural dyes (onion skin) to colour the eggs. This is how I like them the best, as simple and natural as possible. But for my entry I added a simple pattern since it's a decorating contest.
7WsS5pS.jpg

Bonus pic below with some more natural dying results (red cabbage for blue and turmeric powder for yellow).
V1trq4e.jpg

I present to you: The very latest teggnology for space eggsploration!

My paint was not cooperating and having the fully decorated egg in such a precarious spot was a bad idea (it's cracked on the far side from when it fell - my poor heart...) But I am of course still very pleased with the result. This was fun! ^^

20210404-234035.jpg

20210404-232908.jpg

Also, the background image was a quick digital drawing by myself. I hope that's acceptable?

1617573554350.png

a last minute entry lol :”) here’s my egg!! haha i am not good with paint but i tried my best
461AA756-D600-4150-A9DC-06295D2065B2.jpeg

i made the ears out of cardboard, it was the only thing i could find to use lol
it’s based off my brother’s favorite stuffed animal! he names it “fluffy” so it’s a fluffy egg <3 inserting a pic of the plush below :)
38659A96-8E25-4BF1-BD21-C4C2303CBD24.jpeg
also i’m on mobile so sorry if the images are huge/small i can’t really tell 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back