TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, yes, a "squidpper". Clearly the star of the upcoming Splatoon 3.
squidpper.png

I still think the community clue 2 might be talking about the new villagers 2.0 added and the waiting period between them being announced and being added to the game.

There were so many threads about them and the threads about 2.0 were about 80 pages long each. I'm considering going to scan the entire 2.0 thread so we can at least chalk it up as not being there.

Found eggs 9 and 11 finally. Had to take a break due to burnout but I found both of them in an hour after coming back. Reminder for everyone to take breaks.

Egg 7 is still rebelling against me though so I might do some digging on the community one as a break from that one.
egg 7 is the only one (well.. and 3 but... anyway lol) i figured out myself! if you wanna know it or a hint i can msg u it! we have the opposite problems for the life of me i am stuck at 9 and 11 😓

Last edited:
egg 7 is the only one (well.. and 3 but... anyway lol) i figured out myself! if you wanna know it or a hint i can msg u it! we have the opposite problems for the life of me i am stuck at 9 and 11 😓

I'm trying to find as many eggs as I can by myself so I'll pass on the hint for now, but if you want hints for 9 and 11 I can send you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back