TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking Egg 14 has something to do with CAPTCHA's but I can't seem to find anything close to it.

anyone made any headway for community eggs 6 and 14? these eggs are so tricky!!

the three villagers mentioned are "technically not animals" which makes me want to agree with robot/captcha, but i have never been asked to enter a captcha on this site before.

I also checked the robot sounds thread to see if there was anything there but didn't immediately see anything.

I want to do these so much but I'm so tired but I can't stop thinking about them xbdhehehy😭😭

For #14, my mind went to the Tin Robot collectible, but I didn't see anything on the item page.

Someone earlier tried that by changing the timezone and it didn’t work out. I think they ebecuz i have mven waited an hour for the change and that also didn’t work out.
Maybe the keywords are "reinforcements is sailing here", somewhere towards dawn. I'm just breaking it down i have no idea.

That's so not funny, what is a .....?? I thought I had this puzzle but no....

For the community eggs I didn't find anything not already mentioned. I thought 'sailing' what about Gulliver's ship and the 250 tickets.

Last edited:
yeah i was thinking it had to do with some sort of faq or help post, because of the "reinforcements"

egg 16's puzzle was crazy but i actually got it! zooming in like... a lot helps... a lot but please the bunny in the lower left looks like a bunny snail 🐰🐌

also.. i still for the life of me cannot figure out egg 1... feelin dumb 🥲

Last edited:
The two solos in the fourth batch (13 & 15) have stumped me. I have to rest my head for tomorrow 😵‍💫

staff did you guys send out the puzzle egg answers or something? I had 12 eggs and i dont know how
Maybe you were the first to find an egg for one of them?

Otherwise, I think the first puzzle is still open until 10:00 PM EST tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back