TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
mfw i have been reading clue 15 wrong for over an hour

unknown.png

staff did you guys send out the puzzle egg answers or something? I had 12 eggs and i dont know how
Once in a while there's a glitch that causes someone to get duplicate eggs from one link. We'll check this periodically and adjust the total amount.

Once in a while there's a glitch that causes someone to get duplicate eggs from one link. We'll check this periodically and adjust the total amount.
oh lmao here i was thinking i hacked tbt
phew thank goodness i was scared i accidentally solved #6 without knowing and then i couldnt help everyone

Are community eggs 6 and 10 been found?

Please help me. My brain is not working and I'm a little frustrated at myself because I couldn't find any of the new ones... and I'm kinda relying on these ones. 😭

Ah yes, time for my favorite tradition! Going crazy looking for eggs and seeing what new cursed forms Zipper takes on! Good luck everybody!

I am so bad at these lol. No way will I get that math one. it makes no sense to me. Also the one about ac's big 2022 event, im positive i know what it is but there is no egg there. this is frustrating

Trying to do most of these solo but I'm running out of brainpower. If anyone wants to PM me to trade some answers feel free. I need #9, #11, and #13 for solo. I have #1, #3, #5, #7 and #15.

Way too many DMs lol, but really appreciate the people who did reach out.

Last edited:
Wut? I just realized you can share answers privately for this event. Arceus help me in these trying times. I just want 14 Eggs.

shoot i misspelled a puzzle guess in the subject, but i typed the guess right. don’t know if it is right, but i’m hoping that the misspelling in the post’s subject won’t disqualify my guess ><

I found egg 14 immediately, but by the time I got back online, it had already been solved 😅

Still not sure what 11 could possibly be. Have some ideas for the other solo ones.

shaking, crying and throwing up over how tired i am, but batch #4 is all done!! 🎉 tysm @digimon and @Blink. for helping me, i lob you guys. 🥺

as always, if anyone needs help with eggs #1, #3, #5, #7, #9, #11, #13 or #15, feel free to send me a message! see ya’ll tomorrow bright and early at 9am for the next batch! 🤗

edit: coming up with clues/hints is hard for me, so i’ll only be sharing where to find eggs outright from now on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back