TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the egg # for the puzzle mean when you go to submit your answer?
its a drop down so you pick which number egg your answering for ex. i'm answering a puzzle question for egg #8! if that makes sense? because they need to know which egg you're talking about since theres multiple puzzle eggs!

its a drop down so you pick which number egg your answering for ex. i'm answering a puzzle question for egg #8! if that makes sense? because they need to know which egg you're talking about since theres multiple puzzle eggs!
yes, thank you! i completely mulled over the part where it explained what it means :')

currently debating whether 1:30am post spoons brain might contain the kind of whacky logic needed to figure out some of these new clues and honestly.. the answer might be yes

how is everyone able to tell whether a particular clue has already been solved by somebody else??

Yall my brain is mush, for real. I have found eggs 1,2,3,7,10 and 14. I cannot figure out any others and I'm convinced the math one is made up gibberish. help please(i'll just be over here passed out from the mental exhaustion).

I only found a few eggs this year. Man, I was doing great with the past egg hunts, I wonder where my mojo went?

I feel guilty/shameful about withholding egg knowledge so if anyone wants to message me for help, I’m willing. Just know that I don’t have many eggs myself.

finally dragging myself to bed... i'm happy with what i've accomplished, if anyone needs help dm me and i might be able to help!

Last edited:
  • Looked at all the "open staff applications" and new staff announcements since 2019, because this is the first thing I thought of when I saw "re-enforcements". I even clicked on the "submit a staff application here"
  • Looked in the thread where the time-changing banner was announced because of "wait for the horizon"
  • Clicked on the banner, nothing
  • Looked at all the staff members' profiles because I thought it could be interpreted as like...the re-enforcements will be here when they wake up?? Because staff are in different timezones??
  • Looked at a couple of threads from when Isabelle was announced in Smash because we were all "waiting for the horizon" back then and it was pretty memorable...pretty sure this was used as a clue a few years ago though so it's probably not this
  • Looked at couple threads about Gulliver, none of them seemed egg-worthy though
  • Looked through the whole thread "What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?"
  • Looked at a couple popular threads about series 5 amiibo cards

I think I managed to get to everyone who PMed me about Egg 8 (aka that scary math puzzle). If I missed anyone/if I didn't follow up, please PM me again!

If anyone needs help with Egg 8, my PM box is also open to you for anything from checking logic/answers to giving hints to giving exact answers (but please be patient; I've gotten a lot of PMs and I'm taking a break soon 😅). I've had a few folks come to me with the same answer, so I'm reasonably confident, but I welcome anyone who wants to test my logic~

Edit: Okay, yeah. I'm taking a break for a bit. I promise that I see everyone's PMs and I will 100% get to them~

Last edited:
i'm still so sad that i submitted the wrong thing for the first puzzle :( i feel like i should have collaborated from the beginning instead of trying to brave these tumultuous seas alone.

• Looked at all the "open staff applications" and new staff announcements since 2019, because this is the first thing I thought of when I saw "re-enforcements". I even clicked on the "submit a staff application here"
  • Looked in the thread where the time-changing banner was announced because of "wait for the horizon"
  • Clicked on the banner, nothing
  • Looked at all the staff members' profiles because I thought it could be interpreted as like...the re-enforcements will be here when they wake up?? Because staff are in different timezones??
  • Looked at a couple of threads from when Isabelle was announced in Smash because we were all "waiting for the horizon" back then and it was pretty memorable...pretty sure this was used as a clue a few years ago though so it's probably not this
  • Looked at couple threads about Gulliver, none of them seemed egg-worthy though
  • Looked through the whole thread "What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?"
  • Looked at a couple popular threads about series 5 amiibo cards
I was thinking about the amiibo cards too, with the “sailing” meaning “shipping” like the cards. I went through a few threads but they’re so long. Could mean like U.K. having to wait longer for cards

So I've looked through the posts and it seems like all but one of the community eggs have been found? Just trying to figure out which one to look out for.

So I've looked through the posts and it seems like all but one of the community eggs have been found? Just trying to figure out which one to look out for.
Correct, #6 is the only community one eluding us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back