TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
the things i do to find egg 6

2249F7A8-6C16-4DFE-90F4-E01D963B5E24.jpeg

Will there be another raffle of some sort so we aren’t left with unspent eggs? I’m under the impression that there’s always a raffle held at the end of big events like this so our currencies aren’t gone to waste if we aren’t into the collectibles. I’m just confirming.

Will there be another raffle of some sort so we aren’t left with unspent eggs? I’m under the impression that there’s always a raffle held at the end of big events like this so our currencies aren’t gone to waste if we aren’t into the collectibles. I’m just confirming.
they usually allow people to convert their remaining eggs to tbt, about 15 per.

If anyone has
Egg 23Apr 17 12:00 PM EDTSoloThis timely egg is hiding in Easter.
feel free to send some hints my way!

Also if anyone wants to swap ideas on the puzzles let me know! I have some ideas but I want to be absolutely sure!

23, 24 and 16 are the only ones i'm missing now, i think. (and 6 >.>) those mirror puzzles always were the worst, so i don't see myself getting that ever. i've got no more location ideas for 23. 16 i have a guess for, i just haven't submitted it yet.

am also looking through the bell tree YouTube channel just in case but it doesn't look like there's anything here... might be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back