TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I buy the Ladybug egg that I want I won't have my cute lineup anymore it'll be awkward woe is me.

Oh how am I doing? Wonderfully thanks for asking Chris :]

totally not rethinking why I stayed up all night

There is an hour and a half left to go until the final batch of eggs in our 2022 Easter Egg Hunt go live! How is everyone doing? 🦑
I'm more-or-less caught up with clues now (aside from that community egg), and I got my Paradise Planning Easter Egg yesterday, so I'm happy! ^^

These eggs may be a bit too difficult for me to comprehend. I'm thinking of just going for a splat egg.

Can staff confirm how long the eggs will be available for purchase? I would like to buy my eggs on Earth Day (Friday, April 22nd).

There is an hour and a half left to go until the final batch of eggs in our 2022 Easter Egg Hunt go live! How is everyone doing? 🦑
I'm hoping for 6 more eggs and I was only able to find one solo, two puzzles, and most of the community except for 6. I'll probably need help later, but not right now....

i just need 1 egg to get the junimo egg 😭 i'm struggling so hard with egg 1 and 5 i feel like i've looked everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back