TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an hour and a half left to go until the final batch of eggs in our 2022 Easter Egg Hunt go live! How is everyone doing? 🦑
I am suffering. You've had your entertainment when the Poliwags struggled to solve that clue in Camp TBT. Now you're watching the entirety of TBT suffer trying to find answers.

cmon zipper give me the last four eggs, I need that blue bab egg 😤💪
Post automatically merged:

crap I put the arm on the wrong side lol

Since they are so sure we will get #6, someone must've listed a direction to look that was close. Did anyone have an idea they weren't able to follow thru but only mentioned?

I am suffering. You've had your entertainment when the Poliwags struggled to solve that clue in Camp TBT. Now you're watching the entirety of TBT suffer trying to find answers.
As a fellow poliwag this is giving me war flashbacks
oh the horror
6D54269E-A82E-4C7B-8F9A-AB1A76FA37AF.jpeg

I'm running out of ideas... I've only managed to find a single solo clue so far (13), which I found entirely by accident while looking for egg 6 (no luck there either!). I wish my brain wouldn't turn to mush whenever I try to solve things like these!

My shower thought for today was watching/unwatching the New Horizons forum, because "seeing"... the horizon?? Didn't find anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back