TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The location for #22 doesn't appear to show on mobile, like some of you have pointed out, so we've just added this note to the clue:

"For $1,000,000 TBT bells we will throw you a lifeline. (Update: this may not appear on mobile/tablet devices, or with some ad blockers)"

Aaa if anyone is willing to give me additional hints on egg 19 and egg 23, I can help you with the other eggs. :') I thought I had good ideas for them but haven't found anything so far!

Last edited:
I am suffering.

1650215502863.png

If anyone wants to be a sweetie pie and dm me the link for #22 that would be coolsies. I’m busy with Easter and won’t be able to access the site on anything other than mobile for right now 🙃

Got it!

this might be a stretch but tbt moved to xenforo for 3.0 just in time for the nh release + influx of new players… that could be the reinforcement? and pre-nh means we couldn’t see the horizon yet. but how sailing is involved i wouldn’t know

I found egg 13 while looking for another one... I would've never found it otherwise heh

this might be a stretch but tbt moved to xenforo for 3.0 just in time for the nh release + influx of new players… that could be the reinforcement? and pre-nh means we couldn’t see the horizon yet. but how sailing is involved i wouldn’t know
mmmm, didn't see an egg there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back